Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Song Request
Hamara Forums > Legends > Kishore Kumar
kamalaakarsh
hello,

i remember seeeing hrishida's film "shaukeen"...there is song sung by kishore kumar which comes during titles..and also occassionally during the film..it could be the theme song for that film..but i dont know the lyrics..music is by RDB..can anyone post it..i heard it only once..alll i remember is that it is a great song..

aakarsh.
mainshayarbadnaam
QUOTE(kamalaakarsh @ Nov 17 2004, 05:01 PM)
hello,

i remember seeeing hrishida's film "shaukeen"...there is song sung by kishore kumar which comes during titles..and also occassionally during the film..it could be the theme song for that film..but i dont know the lyrics..music is by RDB..can anyone post it..i heard it only once..alll i remember is that it is a great song..

aakarsh.

You are looking for 'Jab bhi koi kangna bole'. I am new to this forum and never added a song before. Let me try, hope this works.
kamalaakarsh
hello there,

thanks a lot for posting this song...the tape/cd of shaukeen is not available..and i almost gave up my efforts...but you made it for me by sending it..thanks again..

wish u a great day.

jayant
bhai jaab guru ka gana dhund rahe ho toh itna jaldi haal chor dene se chale ga keya?
audio CD of Shaukeen has been released by Universal - combo with jane jaan & darling darling.its available.
js
Nimii
I wonder where Kamalaakarsh stays sad1.gif May be that is why he is not able to get the cd/cassette. It happens especially when one lives in southern part of India !

N
kamalaakarsh
hello nimiiji!

wondering why icudnt get songs like these? ofcourse ur doubt is very valid..i stay in hyderabad..and here only the popular albums are available...i could never get albums like shaukeen,naram garam, alaap etc.,. even a big music store here puts up very popular albums like awaara or yadon ki baarat but not albums like bank manager, tower house..not even RDB's albums like angoor or manzil...i know about many songs but i dont have many... albums here are sold according to demand and i dont think many people down south really know much...only very popular stuff sell here and sometimes some of even very popular stuff is difficult to get..
the stuff i have are some old recordings(thanks to my dad who collected some real good music) and there are many albums which dont feature in them..i am requesting all such stuff here..so, please dont mind even if the songs i am asking are already posted sometime back in these forums..or if they are widely available somewhere else..i am just a new member and i am requesting all the songs which i heard many times..but which i do not have..

its only that i am very enthusiastci about expanding my collection...

regards
Nimii
I can understand your plight Kamalaakarsh smile1.gif I am no different either, only my collection is restricted to a couple of singers smile1.gif tho I am in no rush to collect all songs in one go.. rather enjoy the slow collection.. poora zindagi to padi hai collect karne ke liye smile1.gif

N biggrin.gif
zankib
QUOTE(kamalaakarsh @ Nov 19 2004, 05:04 PM)
hello nimiiji!

.i could never get albums like shaukeen,naram garam, alaap etc.,. even a big music store here puts up very popular albums like awaara or yadon ki baarat but not albums like bank manager, tower house..not even RDB's albums like angoor or manzil...i know about many songs but i dont have many... albums here are sold according to demand and i dont think many people down south really know much...only very popular stuff sell here and sometimes some of even very popular stuff is difficult to get..
the stuff i have are some old recordings(thanks to my dad who collected some real good music) and there are many albums which dont feature in them..i am requesting all such stuff here..so, please dont mind even if the songs i am asking are already posted sometime back in these forums..or if they are widely available somewhere else..i am just a new member and i am requesting all the songs which i heard many times..but which i do not have..

its only that i am very enthusiastci about expanding my collection...

regards

U are right my dear. Number of albums specially by those who gave hit music
in flop films are unavailable today. No new releases are made by music companies. That's why we keep in touch with music forums. tongue.gif

An example: I am searching for soundtrack of Baadbaan which has a song:Kaise koi jiye by Geeta Dutt, music by Timir Baran. The film soundtarck is not available, but the song is included in a collection of hits, released by HMV. blab.gif

Here I got some rare numbers of Lata, Mukesh and Rafi. rolleyes.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.