Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Films Of The '50s - Bada Bhai (1957)
Hamara Forums > Music > Sangeet Ke Sitarey
Harishankar
Nashad has, unfortunately, always been confused with Naushad. So much so that, in fact, I have found, on several occasions, even HMV citing Naushad as the composer of songs which were actually Nashad's creation. Nashad, as many know, was the nom de plume of Hazrat Shaukat Dehalvi, and, to his baton, we owe a plethora of classics, including Talat's O teer chalaane waale zara aa saamne aakar teer chala and Shamshad's Badi mushkil se dil ki beqaraari ko qaraar aaya and Kaahe jaadu kiya mujhko itna bada jaadugar baalma (all from 'Naghma') and, of course, the unforgettable Tasveer banata hoon magar tasveer nahin banti, compulsively vocalized by a tremulous Talat in 'Baradari'. Here I post two Nashad compositions from 'Bada Bhai', which includes the soft Asha-Talat duet, Chori chori dil ka lagana buri baat hai:

Click to view attachment (2.54/128) (Rafi)

Click to view attachment (2.59/128) (Asha-Talat)

Inviting contributors for these other 'Bada Bhai' songs:

(1) Ri ae ri sakhi chhed kare Nand ka chhora - Asha
(2) Ho saiyyan jaadu daar gaye - Asha
(3) Kare jo door mushkilen usi ka naam le - Asha & Rafi
(4) Ho babu zara dekhta ja - Asha
(5) Bhagwan bhagat bina tu patthar hai bejaan - Asha
(6) Hello hello hello arre hello Hyderabadi - Asha

Hari
mirsa
QUOTE(Harishankar @ Jul 1 2008, 09:38 AM) *

Nashad has, unfortunately, always been confused with Naushad. So much so that, in fact, I have found, on several occasions, even HMV citing Naushad as the composer of songs which were actually Nashad's creation. Nashad, as many know, was the nom de plume of Hazrat Shaukat Dehalvi, and, to his baton, we owe a plethora of classics, including Talat's O teer chalaane waale zara aa saamne aakar teer chala and Shamshad's Badi mushkil se dil ki beqaraari ko qaraar aaya and Kaahe jaadu kiya mujhko itna bada jaadugar baalma (all from 'Naghma') and, of course, the unforgettable Tasveer banata hoon magar tasveer nahin banti, compulsively vocalized by a tremulous Talat in 'Baradari'. Here I post two Nashad compositions from 'Bada Bhai', which includes the soft Asha-Talat duet, Chori chori dil ka lagana buri baat hai:

Hari

Hari, here some more numbers from my side:

-- Ho saiyyan jaadu daar gaye - Asha Bhosle--Lyrics: ? --MP3-VBR-192 kb--3.13 mins.
Click to view attachment
--Ri ae ri sakhi chhed kare - Asha Bhosle--Lyrics: Prem Saxena--MP3-VBR-128 kb--3.26mins.
Click to view attachment
--Hello... arre hello Hyderabadi -Mohd. Rafi, Asha -Lyrics: Raja Mehdi Ali Khan--MP3--192 kb--3.54 mins.
Click to view attachment
Harjinder
Harshankar sahib
Thanks for your uploads of songs fom the 50's era.Harjinder
smahesh
QUOTE(mirsa @ Jul 3 2008, 01:28 PM) *

QUOTE(Harishankar @ Jul 1 2008, 09:38 AM) *

Hari

Hari, here some more numbers from my side:

-- Ho saiyyan jaadu daar gaye - Asha Bhosle--Lyrics: ? --MP3-VBR-192 kb--3.13 mins.
Click to view attachment
--Ri ae ri sakhi chhed kare - Asha Bhosle--Lyrics: Prem Saxena--MP3-VBR-128 kb--3.26mins.
Click to view attachment
--Hello... arre hello Hyderabadi -Mohd. Rafi, Asha -Lyrics: Raja Mehdi Ali Khan--MP3--192 kb--3.54 mins.
Click to view attachment

mohd bhai,
thanks for the three rare songs.
regards,
mahesh
kishor
QUOTE(Harishankar @ Jul 1 2008, 08:38 AM) *

Hari

Please Reupload the songs of Rafi sahab

Kishor
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.