Hamara Forums > Music > Sangeet Ke Sitarey
Kirat Pal

Dalo Na mujhpe Nazariya Buri chhappan chhuri main chhappan chhuri
Movie-Shera Shamshera
Singer-S Janaki
Anjaan
128KB/s, 6.03Min,5.54MB

Dear Devje
I will try to search the qawwali ---Tera Khana Kharab----from this movie and upload if I get it.
Kirat Pal

Kirat Pal
Dear Devje
I am uploding the qawwali ---Tera Khana Kharab----by Chhote Yousuf Azad.I do not think that this upload is from movie SHAM SHERA as that starts with the words--Main bijali hoon tu shola he mohabbat ka and one female voice is there but here no female voice.Any way this you will find better than SHAM SHAMSHERA QAWWALI-----Tera Khana Kharab
Enjoy it
Kirat Pal
[/quote]

Title-Tera Khana Kharab
Singer-Chhote Yousuf Azad
128KB/s, 8.55Min, 8.16MB

Erum Hashmi
[quote name='Kirat Pal' date='Jun 21 2008, 09:33 AM' post='506172'] Dear Devje
I am uploding the qawwali ---Tera Khana Kharab----by Chhote Yousuf Azad.I do not think that this upload is from movie SHAM SHERA as that starts with the words--Main bijali hoon tu shola he mohabbat ka and one female voice is there but here no female voice.Any way this you will find better than SHAM SHAMSHERA QAWWALI-----Tera Khana Kharab
Enjoy it
Kirat Pal
[/quote]

Title-Tera Khana Kharab
128KB/s, 8.55Min, 8.16MB

[/quote]

The qawwali from SHERAA AUR SHAMSHERAA is uploaded here:

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?s=&a...st&p=506228

Devje

Dear Devje
Enjoy it
Kirat Pal
Title-Tera Khana Kharab
128KB/s, 8.55Min, 8.16MB

Thank YOU very very much KIRAT Ji
Kirat Pal
QUOTE(Devje @ Jun 21 2008, 08:45 PM) *

Dear Devje
Enjoy it
Kirat Pal
Title-Tera Khana Kharab
128KB/s, 8.55Min, 8.16MB

Thank YOU very very much KIRAT Ji

Its my pleasure Devje Ji
Kirat Pal
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.