Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Request From Prohna
Hamara Forums > Legends > Noor Jehan
deewani
I was recording my old Benjamin Sisters cassette, knowing they did mostly covers, I wanted to hear the original of one song. I found the video on youtube, I was wondering if anyone has a good copy of this beautiful Punjabi song, Na Dil Dendi Bedardi Nu. (If not don't worry, I can get the audio from there). Thanks much!

In any case enjoy the video courtesy of someone at youtube.

Inaam
D, I think I have the clear copy of this song, Its my favrite too. tongue1.gif Please give me a day, I will upload it for you.

Inaam
Inaam
Deewani, here is your song, though I have almost left HF and visit occasionally, but m always available for my old friends. Enjoy!

Na di dendi bedardi nu
Film: Parohna
Year: 1966
Music: Saif Chughtai
Lyrics: Manzoor Jhalla
128 kpbs
Duration: 4.33

Click to view attachment
deewani
I feel kind of the same way lately. Thank you VERY MUCH Inaam. biggrin.gif It's a beauty.
deewani
I just listened to another version of Na Dil Dendi by Reshma last night - some of the words were changed but good stuff. I'm trying to understand that album of Reshma's - it is dated 1983 (Meri Pasand, EMI Pakistan label) and has another song called Ankhiyan Nun Rehan De, Ankhiyan De Kol Kol which seems to be a version of Ankhiyon Ko Rehne Do, Ankhiyon Ke Aas Paas by Lata from Laxmikant - Pyarelaal's Bobby. I'm wondering which came first....

Inaam
QUOTE(deewani @ Jul 29 2008, 11:46 AM) *

I just listened to another version of Na Dil Dendi by Reshma last night - some of the words were changed but good stuff. I'm trying to understand that album of Reshma's - it is dated 1983 (Meri Pasand, EMI Pakistan label) and has another song called Ankhiyan Nun Rehan De, Ankhiyan De Kol Kol which seems to be a version of Ankhiyon Ko Rehne Do, Ankhiyon Ke Aas Paas by Lata from Laxmikant - Pyarelaal's Bobby. I'm wondering which came first....

D, Na dil dendi.. is a famous folk song and has been sung by many artists, Lata's version is a copy of this folk song.
deewani
QUOTE(Inaam @ Aug 13 2008, 01:12 AM) *

D, Na dil dendi.. is a famous folk song and has been sung by many artists, Lata's version is a copy of this folk song.

Lata did a version of Na Dil Dendi as well? (I was referring to Ankhiyan Nu Rehan De)
Inaam
QUOTE(deewani @ Aug 16 2008, 07:37 PM) *

QUOTE(Inaam @ Aug 13 2008, 01:12 AM) *

Lata did a version of Na Dil Dendi as well? (I was referring to Ankhiyan Nu Rehan De)

Oopssss!!!
I am also talking about Ankhiyan Nu Rehn De... Do alag alag baaton ko mix kar diya... Sorry tongue1.gif
deewani
No problem. smile.gif Such mix ups often lead to me discovering a new song. Maybe not this time, but one can always hope.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.