Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trivia Of The Day
Hamara Forums > Legends > Kishore Kumar
jayant
The answer is MANOHARI SINGH.

Correct answers by Nimmi,Pavan,Saj,Raja,zankhib
Others who tried were manish bhatia,vikram & baiju saab.

congrats 2 the winners & thanks every1 for participating.
js
adm654
QUOTE(jayant @ Nov 10 2004, 11:25 PM)

Correct answers by Nimmi,Pavan,Saj,Raja,zankhib
Others who tried were manish bhatia,vikram & baiju saab.

congrats 2 the winners & thanks every1 for participating.
js

By the way - can you please post the rare picture as you have promised to the winner - I am sure Nimmi,Pavan,Saj,Raja,zankhib will be kind enough to share the picture with the forum members as well.

Have a great Diwali.....Amitda
jayant
I am extremely sorry as I forgot to mention the source of this rare picture was Amitda only.He took the snap in his cell phone while meeting the legend recently in the Mumbai function and sent me vide email.Thanks Amitda for the same.
Here is the original pic.
Poppy

The sexaphone tunes are still reverberating in my mind !!!! rollf.gif rollf.gif

It was an awsome experiance for me to listen (n ofc to shake hand with him back stage :-)) to this LIVE LEGEND in the songs where he originally played ..... bow.gif

ROOP TERA MASTANA - ARADHNA
OH HANSINI - ZAHREELA INSAAN

there were some more songs ..... will post in the complete list 2morrow (I forgot to bring the list with me :-( )

RAJA if you allow me or do favour ... kindly post in the REPORT here , you posted in yahoo BBB thumbs-up.gif

Rgds
p1j
QUOTE(Poppy @ Nov 11 2004, 11:48 AM)

The sexaphone tunes are still reverberating in my mind !!!! rollf.gif rollf.gif

It was an awsome experiance for me to listen (n ofc to shake hand with him back stage :-)) to this LIVE LEGEND in the songs where he originally played ..... bow.gif

ROOP TERA MASTANA - ARADHNA
OH HANSINI - ZAHREELA INSAAN

there were some more songs ..... will post in the complete list 2morrow (I forgot to bring the list with me :-( )

RAJA if you allow me or do favour ... kindly post in the REPORT here , you posted in yahoo BBB thumbs-up.gif

Rgds

and He qualifies as a full fledged Music Director too with Basu Chakravorthy as Basu-Manohari.. Kishore da sung as many as 12 songs under Basu-Manohari including 4 non film bangla songs.. Given us gems like Na zindagi mili, Vaada karo jaanam...

Pavan Jha
Poppy
Pavanbhai plz list down all the 12 songs here :-)

rgds
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.