Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone Here Play I.c.c 2002 / Cricket 2004 ???????
Hamara Forums > General > Sports > Cricket
Akhtar
I love these two games !

Esp. ICC !!!!

I played into 2035 with Pakistan then the file got deleted. angry2.gif
p1j
QUOTE(rafi_rules @ Nov 9 2004, 10:05 PM)
I love these two games !

Esp. ICC !!!!

I played into 2035 with Pakistan then the file got deleted.  angry2.gif

Its my favourite too... Playing since its first version... but I haven't played much in last couple of years.. but that is the most played game on my PCs in so many years.. I played as Srilanka till 2023.. let me start afresh once again... Cric 2004 was also one of the favs for a couple of months.. and I had mastered Harbahjan's spells with him taking atleast 8 wickets of 10 any time I want him to... but the problem with cric 2k4 is that once you master the game, it gets boring... but ICC is just too good..

Pavan

Akhtar
It is addicitive isn't it.

I had a legspinner called N. Ali, who took 1034 test wickets when he retired at the age of 39 !
jayant
R these games really meaningful...i am just asking?Is it monotonous or u can always come out with something new?I played FIFA which is really good and interesting.
js
p1j
QUOTE(jayant @ Nov 15 2004, 11:57 AM)
R these games really meaningful...i am just asking?Is it monotonous or u can always come out with something new?I played FIFA which is really good and interesting.
js

Try International Cricket Captain. (any version).. and you'll know.. Its being played at my home since 98-99 without getting bored... As for EA Cricket 2004 is concerned, you can play it for 15-20 days without getting bored.. but when you know the tricks and regularly score 250 in 10 overs and/or take 8 for 10, it means enough for you.. Fifa is definately better in comparison to Cricket 2004...

Pavan Jha
jayant
thanks for the info.
js
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.