Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nausherwan-e-adil (1957)
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Music Directors > C.Ramchandra
swarapriya
Nausherwan-E-Adil (1957)

This is another costume drama by renowned Sohrab Modi. He made several movies with historic themes spending lavishly on big sets and picturizing many battle scenes on a grand scale. Most songs in this movie are pretty good. My personal favorite is the duet by Lataji and Rafiji "Taaron Ki Zuban Par Hai." This is such melodiously sweet song that no matter how many times you listen to it, you yearn for more of it.

Now here are the details of the songs and songs themselves ...
parag_sankla
Swarapriya ji,

Special thanks for posting this musical album of Anna sahab. As you said "Taaron ki zuban par" is an evergreeen song. Also Bheeni bheeni hain and Bhool jaayen sare gham are my personal favorites. And the Rafi solo "Yeh hasarat thi ke is duniya mein" is a masterpiece !

Cheers
Parag
RajanCS
QUOTE(swarapriya @ May 9 2008, 12:37 PM) *

Nausherwan-E-Adil (1957)

This is another costume drama by renowned Sohrab Modi. He made several movies with historic themes spending lavishly on big sets and picturizing many battle scenes on a grand scale. Most songs in this movie are pretty good. My personal favorite is the duet by Lataji and Rafiji "Taaron Ki Zuban Par Hai." This is such melodiously sweet song that no matter how many times you listen to it, you yearn for more of it.

Now here are the details of the songs and songs themselves ...

Swarapriya ji,

Thanks a lot for the excellent collection.

Rajan
hildebrand
Request for reupload of songs of this album by generous members.
swarapriya
Nausherwan-E-Adil (1957)

I am reuploading these songs on request. Here are the details of the songs and the songs themselves ...

hildebrand
Thanks for the upload SP bow.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.