Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sazza Movie
Hamara Forums > Legends > Asha Bhonsle
pravin_23844
dry.gif Sazza movie had a song 'Tum Na Jane kis Jaha Me Khoe Gyee" I need whole lyrics Can someone get it.
Thanks
spmisra
Click to view attachment
QUOTE(pravin_23844 @ Mar 22 2008, 04:26 AM) *

dry.gif Sazza movie had a song 'Tum Na Jane kis Jaha Me Khoe Gyee" I need whole lyrics Can someone get it.
Thanks

Here it is:
Tum Na Jaane Kis Jahaa.N Me.N Kho Gaye
Ham Bharii Duniyaa Me.N Tanahaa Ho Gaye
Tum Na Jaane Kis Jahaa.N Me.N ...

Ek Jaa.N Aur Laakh Gam, Ghut Ke Rah Jaaye Na Dam
Aao Tum Ko Dekh Le.N, Duubatii Nazaro.N Se Ham
Luut Kar Meraa Jahaa.N Chhup Gaye Ho Tum Kahaa.N - 2
Tum Kahaa.N, Tum Kahaa.N, Tum Kahaa.N

Maut Bhii Aatii Nahii.N, Raat Bhii Jaatii Nahii.N
Dil Ko Ye Kyaa Ho Gayaa, Koii Shah Bhaatii Nahii.N
Luut Kar Meraa Jahaa.N Chhup Gaye Ho Tum Kahaa.N - 2
Tum Kahaa.N, Tum Kahaa.N, Tum Kahaa.N

The song is pasted below

6.0 Guidelines for HF File Attachments:

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?act=boardrules

Add the bitrate and track duration within 24 hours to avoid file deletion.

Admin

spmisra

Thanks

I was having difficulty posting it. I sent the lyrics and the song to Erum Hashmi and it has been posted. The song has been rendered by Lata Mangeshkar and not by Asha ji. Picturised on Nimmi. Dev Anand was the hero. laugh.gif
HumTum
QUOTE(spmisra @ Mar 23 2008, 08:17 AM) *

Thanks

I was having difficulty posting it. I sent the lyrics and the song to Erum Hashmi and it has been posted. The song has been rendered by Lata Mangeshkar and not by Asha ji. Picturised on Nimmi. Dev Anand was the hero. laugh.gif

Dost! You should have upped the song on Lata forum and posted the link here. ohmy.gif
bawlachintu
QUOTE(HumTum @ Mar 23 2008, 09:19 PM) *

QUOTE(spmisra @ Mar 23 2008, 08:17 AM) *

Thanks

Dost! You should have upped the song on Lata forum and posted the link here. ohmy.gif

Chalne do. Thoda sa concession kar diya karo kabhi kabhi.
Before marriage, she was Asha Mangeshkar na wub.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.