Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Aap Ki Farmaish
Hamara Forums > Music > Sangeet Ke Sitarey
pradeepasrani
I have been reported for non participation through uploading by Admin. Time constraints arising our of a hectic work and travel schedule have prevented me from visiting this forum regularly. And whenever I visit the forum, I am tempted to download songs which either I do not have or they are in my collection but not in the digital format. Nevertheless I would like to upload the songs to fulfil my obligations to Hamaraforums. However in stead of repeating uploads of songs which have already been uploaded or are quite common, I am happy to upload songs at the specific requests of members. Also I think members may find it convenient to visit a single forum to post their requests. Hence I have started the new topic here. Hope the members shall make use of it.

Please excuse me if I take some time to respond to the requests.

thank you

Pradeep
pradeepasrani
I have seen a request by Prag Sankhla for Bazigar songs. I am attaching one of the songs from the movie.

Song: Kar Le Kar Le Pyar Wai Wai
Singer: Geeta Dutt, Lyric Writer: Prem Dhawan, Music Composer: Chitragupt
Duration: 3.05 Min., Bitrate: 128 kbs, Size: 2.85 MB

pradeepasrani
I have seen a request for songs from Mera Munna (1967) at a forum "Ek Hi Film Se". I am attaching one of the songs from the movie.

Song: Badhai Ho Badhai Janam Din Ki Tumko
Singer: Lata & Chorus, Lyrics: Qamar Jalalabadi, Music: Kalyanji Anandji
Duration: 3.19 min., Bitrate: 128 kbs, Size: 3.04 MB

mirsa
Thanks for Mera Munna song
parag_sankla
QUOTE(pradeepasrani @ Mar 7 2008, 08:56 PM) *

I have seen a request by Prag Sankhla for Bazigar songs. I am attaching one of the songs from the movie.

Pradeep ji

Thank you so much for sharing this rare song from your treasure. I remember listening to this one long time ago on Radio Cylone.

Best Regards
Parag
bawlachintu
QUOTE(pradeepasrani @ Mar 8 2008, 10:41 AM) *

I have seen a request for songs from Mera Munna (1967) at a forum "Ek Hi Film Se". I am attaching one of the songs from the movie.

Song: Badhai Ho Badhai Janam Din Ki Tumko
Singer: Lata & Chorus, Lyrics: Qamar Jalalabadi, Music: Kalyanji Anandji
Duration: 3.19 min., Bitrate: 128 kbs, Size: 3.04 MB

Sweet song. Thanks Pradeep ji
tumtum_tajik
QUOTE(pradeepasrani @ Mar 8 2008, 10:26 AM) *

Pradeep Bhai,

Thanks for the song of Geeta Ji from the film Bazigar.

ragards,

waheed
Erum Hashmi
QUOTE(pradeepasrani @ Mar 7 2008, 06:35 PM) *
I have been reported for non participation through uploading by Admin. Time constraints arising our of a hectic work and travel schedule have prevented me from visiting this forum regularly. And whenever I visit the forum, I am tempted to download songs which either I do not have or they are in my collection but not in the digital format. Nevertheless I would like to upload the songs to fulfil my obligations to Hamaraforums. However in stead of repeating uploads of songs which have already been uploaded or are quite common, I am happy to upload songs at the specific requests of members. Also I think members may find it convenient to visit a single forum to post their requests. Hence I have started the new topic here. Hope the members shall make use of it.

Please excuse me if I take some time to respond to the requests.

thank you

Pradeep

Could you please look into my requests at following threads?

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?s=&a...st&p=472183

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?s=&a...st&p=449777

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.