4-Mausam Mastana Hai - Lalach
5-Mausam Pyar Ka - Sitamgar
6-Jitna Zarooree Man Ka -Kashmukush
7- Jab Do Badal Takraenge -Do Gulab
Plus Many More
Zaidi bow.gif
Nimii
QAMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHOOKAR MERE MANN KO IS THE ULTIMATE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE NOSTALGIC MEMORIES OF THAT ONE AND IT WILL ALWAYS TAKE A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART biggrin.gif

N biggrin.gif
jayant
i am crazy abt CHOONE SE MAILA HUA.
Ultimateeeeeeeeeeeee....guru at his best.seems he is acting only in the scene whn evrytime he utters tht line.
js
Nimii
wowowoie Jayantda !!!!!!!!!! zarur koi wajah hoga ke aap ko yeh gaana pasand hai!!

Well let me enumerate my special feelings for this song - chukar mere man ko...

I was out on my college trip to delhi (that was the first time I left home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) - we were taken around in the bus all over the place and after the red fort light and sound prog we were being driven to a restaurant for a special din din.

The bus lights were dimmed and all of us were giggling and chatting.. we were discussing about all the guys we saw in the city ehhehe (those were those lovely college days tongue.gif) and making comments ehhehe.. when the driver switched on the tape deck and wow this song started playing ... it was such a romantic evening and I was lost in a dazed dream juz lissening to GURU's voice and those lyrics!!!!!!!!

I remember my friend Anita (Maheshwari - a Marwari girl) who told me that the song was an old one from a movie of Big B !!!!!!!! Probably that is when I fell in love with Guru's voice totally!!!!!!!!!!

Koi laute de mere beete huve din.........

N smile1.gif
bawlachintu
QUOTE(Nimii @ Oct 27 2004, 02:26 PM)

N smile1.gif

Bahut hi umda gaana hai ,tumhari pasand umda hai
Hamen to
1)Koi lauta de mere beete hue din
and
2)Chahe koi khush ho chahe gaaliyan hazar de

--in gaanon ne
KK ka diwana banaya tha

"Chookar mere man ko" ek aisa gaana hai jise maine dukar aur dukariyas
dono ko sunte hue dekha hai. I mean, the lovers of 50/60s songs also
listen to this number. Ye itna popular hai. Aajka ke chhote bachche bhi is gaane ko sun kar mast ho jaate hain. Even mere padosi ka puppy, the dear labradore,
is gaane ko sun kar poonchh hilane lagta hai. Pata nahin kya jadoo hai is gaane mein. Rajesh Roshan bhi un MDs mein se ek hai jinki battery gone down after sad
demise of Guru. sad1.gif

he he he sunglasses2.gif

Poppy
wowowoie Jayantda !!!!!!!!!! zarur koi wajah hoga ke aap ko yeh gaana pasand hai!!

Well let me enumerate my special feelings for this song - chukar mere man ko...

I was out on my college trip to delhi (that was the first time I left home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) - we were taken around in the bus all over the place and after the red fort light and sound prog we were being driven to a restaurant for a special din din.

The bus lights were dimmed and all of us were giggling and chatting.. we were discussing about all the guys we saw in the city ehhehe (those were those lovely college days ) and making comments ehhehe.. when the driver switched on the tape deck and wow this song started playing ... it was such a romantic evening and I was lost in a dazed dream juz lissening to GURU's voice and those lyrics!!!!!!!!

I remember my friend Anita (Maheshwari - a Marwari girl) who told me that the song was an old one from a movie of Big B !!!!!!!! Probably that is when I fell in love with Guru's voice totally!!!!!!!!!!

Nimiidi .... aapke jamane mein CHOOKAR MERE MAN KO kahan se aaya ohmy.gif
Didi aap 80 saal ki ho gayee ...to phir aapka colleage 1920-30 mein complete hua hoga ke nahin tongue.gif .... aapki yaad daasht bhi lagta hai umar ke saath saath kam hotee ja rahi hai ..... aap aapne 50-60 mein GURU voice ki DEEWANEE huyee hogi rollf.gif rollf.gif thumbs-up.gif

Nimii
shhhhhhhhhhhhh Poppy chup tongue.gif

N tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.