Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Refrain From Repeat Uploads
Hamara Forums > Legends > Kishore Kumar
jayant
Fellow members,
Can we check the song library before posting a request?
Chitra has already posted the link of the song library which can b used as a ready reference for searching any songs.Otherwise the same can be done in the main page itself by typing the name and click search.
If not someone is posting a better quality upload then I do think its better not to repeat the uploads.It takes space and leads 2 confusion.
I would request every1 2 check before posting a request.
rgds,
js

n.b:sorry moderators for taking this onus & posting it.
Nimii
Thanks Jayant da smile1.gif Well it is good to request and wait for one of the members make it a point to show the url where the song is available, for eg. rhine, poppy.

Regarding constraint of space, there is no need to worry, coz we are deleting old attachments after a period of time.

Thanks again Jayant da.
N
Poppy
song is available, for eg. rhine, poppy.

Yeh kaunsi duty pe laga diya behna ... ??

I think I've shown URLs to members only once or twice ph34r.gif

haan aapko chahiya ke koi yeh duty karta rahe to main kar leta hoon aage se laugh.gif

thanks
Nimii
Poppy!!!!!!!! But you guys have indeed been very very helpful for newbies who do not know where to locate the song. The credit to you and rhine was long overdue!!!!!!!

Thanks a ton smile1.gif

N smile1.gif
jayant
This is ur Dashera gift(responsibility) Tendi saab.
js
QUOTE(Poppy @ Oct 25 2004, 12:49 PM)
song is available, for eg. rhine, poppy.

Yeh kaunsi duty pe laga diya behna ... ??

I think I've shown URLs to members only once or twice ph34r.gif

haan aapko chahiya ke koi yeh duty karta rahe to main kar leta hoon aage se laugh.gif

thanks

Poppy
Nimmi sister thanks for the credit but I am not the one who really deserves it .

I've not done any GR8 job here that people should remember me .

I really WONDER how come after so long U've behaved in this manner unsure.gif

I don't want to start some thing which will disturb the peace here ....

Aapko mere ko credit dena hai ...... ????? kyon ....kis baat ke liye ??
Nimii
Na re sad1.gif I dont keep track of the songs here.. Even it wasnt for you guys (rhine, jayantda, bobby ji, guru, yourself, rom) newbies will be lost on the forum, plus this forum would not move too.

First of all so many ppl cant understand how to search in the threads too.

It is coz of a few of you this place has some posts nahi to we can call this place a kabariztaan sad1.gif

N cry.gif
Poppy
Kuch to bhi GADBAD hai nimii ...... yeh Dil mein kuch aur hai aur jabaan pe kuch aur aa raha hai aapke :-| .

Anyways agar aapko lag raha hai ke Kuch logo ki wajah se Newbies RIGHT SONGS tak pahoonch sakte hai to MAIN un KUCH logon mein se nahin hoon :-| .... Jyada se jyada SONG mere pass hai to SIDHE upload karne ke alawaa aapne ko kuch aata nahin hai :-| .

Think of making SONG LIBRARY access more efficient .

Thanks
Nimii
QUOTE(Poppy @ Oct 25 2004, 01:57 PM)
Kuch to bhi GADBAD hai nimii ...... yeh Dil mein kuch aur hai aur jabaan pe kuch aur aa raha hai aapke :-| .

Anyways agar aapko lag raha hai ke Kuch logo ki wajah se Newbies RIGHT SONGS tak pahoonch sakte hai to MAIN un KUCH logon mein se nahin hoon :-| .... Jyada se jyada SONG mere pass hai to SIDHE upload karne ke alawaa aapne ko kuch aata nahin hai :-| .

Think of making SONG LIBRARY access more efficient .

Thanks

Dil bait gaya re sad1.gif .. as thou u havent seen me depressed in the past sad1.gif I try to cheer myself kya kare sad1.gif

N sad1.gif
rom
Dil baith gaya? Ab usko uthane ke liye kya karna hoga? Aasha kartein hein ke bahut bhaari nahin hei!
I guess you'd be happy if there are more discussions here... Par kya karein, I totally lack the skill to deconstruct music note by note and extol virtues of each note. And very little knowledge about songs, films, MDs.
If only the old BBM chaps would join in! But you know why they stay away. sad1.gif
Nimii
Rom I can only sing sapna mera toot gaya......... sad1.gif

N sad1.gif
jayant
If only the old BBM chaps would join in! But you know why they stay away -
MAY I KNOW ROM Saab why they stay away?

QUOTE(rom @ Oct 25 2004, 03:06 PM)
Dil baith gaya? Ab usko uthane ke liye kya karna hoga? Aasha kartein hein ke bahut bhaari nahin hei!
I guess you'd be happy if there are more discussions here... Par kya karein, I totally lack the skill to deconstruct music note by note and extol virtues of each note. And very little knowledge about songs, films, MDs.
If only the old BBM chaps would join in! But you know why they stay away. sad1.gif

rom
N:
Rom I can only sing sapna mera toot gaya.........
N

Sapna toot gaya? Phir se so jao, aur ek achcha sa sapna dekho!
Ayyo, yeh aap ko kya ho gaya? Aapko to kabhi aisa nahin dekha thha! sad1.gif
Hamara kya hoga?
Nimii
Yeh laal rang kab mujeh chorrrrrrrrrregaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

*hic*
sr4579
Nimmi-ji...itna kiu pee rahe hai aap? Hum bhi to sune dil me itni gam kyun bhar gaye? Bat ne se dukh kam hote hai..."Hai Mere Dil-e-nadan, tu gam se na ghabra na"...... party2.gif

There are few things that I believe would help...

1. Have a link in the GUI to the library located @
http://www.hamaraforums.com/~chitralekha/SongLibrary.html

2. Newbies should be introduced to "My Assistant" which is a great tool, but I believe should be renamed as a "search", to make it more user friendly for not so net-savvy users.

any other ideas?
Nimii
Kya kare rhine! Thodi si jo pee li chori to nahi ki hai..

Great idea rhine. I think we could do that. I am not online all the time, so whenever some newbie queries, we could direct them ofcourse knowing their intentions!!

Let me check out if that my assistant stuff can be changed. I will get back to you on that after consulting Pradeep.

Thanx smile1.gif

*Hic* N
unni
QUOTE(rhine2 @ Oct 25 2004, 11:51 AM)
Nimmi-ji...itna kiu pee rahe hai aap? Hum bhi to sune dil me itni gam kyun bhar gaye? Bat ne se dukh kam hote hai..."Hai Mere Dil-e-nadan, tu gam se na ghabra na"...... party2.gif

There are few things that I believe would help...

1. Have a link in the GUI to the library located @
http://www.hamaraforums.com/~chitralekha/SongLibrary.html

2. Newbies should be introduced to "My Assistant" which is a great tool, but I believe should be renamed as a "search", to make it more user friendly for not so net-savvy users.

any other ideas?

Nimii & rhine2:

Just two thoughts:

With the gradual deletion of file attachments, won't the Song Library itself will become obsolete? It will provide URLs to posts that no longer have the files appended.

There is already a "SEARCH" button on the top right-hand side of the screen.
Talaikya
My 2 cents...

Song Library and Space Constraints are both obsolete. If someone can do a good write up on the search feature (it's changed a bit since BJ explained it so well- needs minor modifications) and display it prominently, that will be a great help.

T
Pradeep
There is no point referring to Song Library after 2 months, coz none of the links listed in the SL would serve any media.

Nimii no use re cribbing coz the old fellows are not seen. There may be other reasons than just priority over forums. In few months I myself may not be visible.. with all firewalls and restrictions being thrown at us at our workgrounds. Lets always hope for the best and meet new fans of the legends in the mean while.

Soon, I might open up guest access also, after few tweaks to the server. If the server performance comes down, then I'll reapply the restrictions.

smile1.gif
Nimii
Awwwwwwwwwwww what happens if u vanish off the forum??

Ham sab ka kya hoga????????????????????????

Guest access open!!!!!!!! ohmy.gif

N ohmy.gif
Pradeep
Kya karen.. kaun mere system admin ko samjhaaye sad1.gif
Nimii
Bolna kahan raheta hai woh biggrin.gif

Dekti hoon kaise rokhta forum access ko biggrin.gif

N_da_don(ness)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.