Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Diff Versions : Nit Khair Manga Soneya :
Hamara Forums > Music > Regional Music > Punjabi
oye_sonu
hi

you must have heard this song " nit kher manga soneya main teri" . The lyrics are so good tht it has been sung by so many singers .....half a dozen I can count.

First time I heard this song was in the voice of Hansraj. I liked it immensly and laterz 2 years ago I heard the one sung by Nusrat saab. and liked it lot. and it became my fav one. !

I will be uploading diff versions by diff singers of this sufi song.

First one is in divine voice of Nusrat saab ! It has no parallel......no one has been able to do such long alaap etc. thts why I liked this so much . lyrics are the most important factor !
This one has lot of Qawwali touch and is very long song abt 15.23 minute long. !! took lot of attempts for me to upload sad1.gif .

I think lyrics or original bol are by Waris shah???

song : Nit khair manga soneya main teri

Singer : Nusrat fateh ali khan

@ 128kbps duration 15. 23 minute !

Regards

Sonu

PS : Keep gussing for next singer . I cant say which singer sang the first version. surinder kaur or nusrat or others.
oye_sonu
here is the nit khair manga in the voice of Surinder kaur !

I think this version song came after the nusrat one. and voice of Surinder kaur ji looks a lot different.

Most probabily from late 80s or early 90s. I didnt liked the beats in the song. !

song : Nit khair manga soneya main rab to

singer : Surinder kaur

@ 128kbps 5.13 minutes !

Regards

Sonu
deewani
You probably already know this, but there was a sweet variation on this song in Sarhad Paar.
oye_sonu
QUOTE(deewani @ Feb 20 2008, 11:15 AM) *

You probably already know this, but there was a sweet variation on this song in Sarhad Paar.

Hi Dee ji . yes Tht song is in my list of uploads. the singer is I think new one. The composer of Sarhad paar I think was anand raaj ananad....another big Punjabi composer.

Voice is good........in general song looks cute in her voice .

but personally I am used to bit rough voice.......so cant listen to it much so for me it will HRH and Nusrat! tongue1.gif

Sonu
oye_sonu
Here is the version which I heard for the first time and is v fav of mine Sung by Hans Raj hans My Favvvv punjabi voice.

Song : Nit khair manga soneya

Singer : Hans Raj hans

Duration : 9.38 minute !

@ 128kbps

This one is not the new one but the one sung by Hansraj in 90s. I will upload the new version of Hansraj hans from tera ishq on a third site !

Lyrics are jaan of all these versions : check one stanza

"Kade aake channa saada haal dekh ve........kaehe chander likhaye asaan lekh ve..

Saari jindri dukha na saiyaan dhedi .........dua na koi hor mangdi !

Nit kher mangdi .........."

Regards

Sonu

PS : If any one interested Iam ready to upload best songs of Hansraj hans !
oye_sonu
Here is the new version of the Hansraj hans song " nit kher manga soneya" from his album Tera Ishq

link of the Song is :

http://www.savefile.com/files/1394336

This one is more wordings similar to Nusrat 's version. and after video was made......this song is now more associated with Hansraj and Nusrat !

if got time .......Do tell me which versions you liked

Njoy !

Sonu
Marcilo
anand raaj ananad....another big Punjabi composer

Wasn't he the composer of Kaante? Yaar mangya si.. raaba te to ro ke.. ke kedi mai khudaai mang laai? That was a killer of a song.
I think he is associated with "Welcome" too.
oye_sonu
QUOTE(Marcilo @ Feb 21 2008, 10:18 PM) *

anand raaj ananad....another big Punjabi composer

Wasn't he the composer of Kaante? Yaar mangya si.. raaba te to ro ke.. ke kedi mai khudaai mang laai? That was a killer of a song.
I think he is associated with "Welcome" too.

hi Marci veer.
( oye mundyo........kursi leke layo.....marci veer wastay ! )

Yes he is composer of Kaante and also composer of two punjabi songs from Welcome " honte raseele " and uncha lamba kad . two songs of welcome are by Himesh and title song is by Sajid wajid.

Welcome Anand raj wastay comeback movie hai. .......himesh de kol time nehi si.......2 gaane Anand raj nu mil gaye.

Marci veer Kaante da ek hor jabardast song si " Mahi ve...mangda naseeba kuch aur hai " . I have never heard such a song in recent time !

Not only tht he was composer of Chorni album........which If I recall properly is the highest selling Punjabi album in recent times !

BTY Anand raj is from west Delhi. Delhi da banda hai eh ! his brother Harry Anand is big Remix composer. ( the Remixer of kaanta laga, beri ke ber and thoda resham lagta hai etc ).Harry Anand ne bhi ek punjabi album kadya si...oda ek gaana bahut acha si. magar baaki foos sigge !

Sonu
Marcilo
oye mundyo........kursi leke layo.....marci veer wastay

Kayyon bhai.. kursi maarni ya?

Marci veer Kaante da ek hor jabardast song si " Mahi ve...mangda naseeba kuch aur hai " . I have never heard such a song in recent time !
i loved that song, i still do. mention ni kiyta mai.. richa rishtedaari ch hegi na.. laugh.gif
oye_sonu
QUOTE(Marcilo @ Feb 27 2008, 02:24 AM) *

oye mundyo........kursi leke layo.....marci veer wastay

Kayyon bhai.. kursi maarni ya?

i loved that song, i still do. mention ni kiyta mai.. richa rishtedaari ch hegi na.. laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif nehi nehi veer baithen wastay mangwayi si. halley te malai maar ke chaa nehi pilayi.

richa rishtedaari ch hegi na.

laugh.gif laugh.gif ahoo. oda naa len di lohr hi nehi.

But I love this song a lotttttt !

Sonu
oye_sonu
here is one more version of this song . this time by Popular singer from punjab - Master saleem

I havent heard Saleem myself but those people in punjab regard him as very fine singer. specilaly for his sad songs

I liked this version. specially his voice similarity to nusrat or hrh.

Since the song is post 2000 uploaded at 3rd site.

file link :

http://www.savefile.com/files/1410992

song : Nit khair manga soneya

Singer : Master saleem

Duration : 5.50 minute !

any feedbak is welcome !

Sonu
Marcilo
QUOTE(oye_sonu @ Feb 29 2008, 11:08 AM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif nehi nehi veer baithen wastay mangwayi si. halley te malai maar ke chaa nehi pilayi.

richa rishtedaari ch hegi na.

laugh.gif laugh.gif ahoo. oda naa len di lohr hi nehi.

But I love this song a lotttttt !

Sonu

Oye nai oo sachi ch ristedaar hai meri.. malai maar ke chai.. wah wah.. all i want to do now is go to haveli by that GT road and sit on a manji.. watch trucks go by.. eat and eat..
humble_rafi
Thanks Sonu,Its one of my favorite punjabi songs.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.