Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Songs From Dil Deewana And Rampur Ka Laxman
Hamara Forums > Legends > Kishore Kumar
sr4579
From these 2 CDs/Albums?
Amitda has already posted one.....from Rampur Ka Laxman..... bow.gif
adm654
Dil Deewana - kisise dosti karlo and khan chacha for you Rhine..more in the next mail...Have a great Durga Puja - wherever you are. If you are in Kolkata have lots of Mutton Roll & Misti Doi...Amitda
Shahrukh3000
can someone upload thse song from DIL DEEWANA

SUN NEETA MAIN PYAAR KE GEET GAANE LAGA HOON MEHFIL TOD ANJANE AFSANE SUNANE LAGA HOON

adm654
Sun Neeta Main Tere Pyar.
Mujhko Mohabbat Mein,
Ja Re Ja Bewafa from Dil Deewana (1974); R. D. Burman & Anand Bakshi
Director: Narinder Bedi
Producer: Ramesh Behl
adm654
Rampur Ka Laxman Are Pyar Ka Samay Kam Hai Jahan & Kaahe Apnon Ke (better recording than earlier upload)
adm654
This is the bonus :

Rickshawala - Maine Kaha Zid
Rickshawala - Main Gazab Ki (OOOOPs wrong Forum - never mind this one is for Pancham Fans and Ashaji's Fans)
nk108
QUOTE(rhine2 @ Oct 19 2004, 07:17 PM)
From these 2 CDs/Albums?
Amitda has already posted one.....from Rampur Ka Laxman..... bow.gif

This song was already posted, but this upload might be a little in quality.
sr4579
Amitda and NK....million thanks for the u/l...also taking the time to cater to my request. I am really honored and proud to have friends and guru bhakts like you folks....
KUDOS to BAGDUOS...
GURU ZINDABAAD!!!!!
rom
My thanks to Amit da too! He's given us some really rare numbers.
Shahrukh3000
QUOTE(adm654 @ Oct 19 2004, 05:32 PM)
Sun Neeta Main Tere Pyar.
Mujhko Mohabbat Mein,
Ja Re Ja Bewafa from Dil Deewana (1974); R. D. Burman & Anand Bakshi
Director: Narinder Bedi
Producer: Ramesh Behl

The Number SUN NEETA MAIN TERE PYAAR KA GEET GANE LAGA HOON doesn't work. is has no mp3-file in it. please check it again and upload the right version
adm654
Here you go...I hope it will work for you this time...
hits
Methinks this song is an excellent example of R.D's versatility. C'mon folks, this is 1974...long before the 80s arrived with Bappida. The dhun is very catchy, and the beats very trendy. I'm reminded of what Madan Mohan said (and I translate) - "good music really is ageless....it merely finds expression in an age!"

Thanks
Hits
sr4579
Actually, the earlier one posted by Amitda, does work...you need to rename the extracted file with .zip extension as Amitda zipped all 3 into one, and re-zipped for some reason...
:-D
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.