Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi People Need Your Help?
Hamara Forums > Music > Sangeet Ke Sitarey
Guru
Lookin for songs of a film called MANOKAAMNAA music was done by bappi. Can anyone help me on this one?

Film Name MANOKAAMNA
Banner Rajshri Production (P) Ltd.
Production Year 1980
Language Hindi
Genre Family Drama
Producer Tara Chand Barjatya
Director Kidar Kapoor
Music Director Bappi Lahari
Star Cast Raj kiran, Madhu K., Urmila Bhatt, Kalpana Iyer, Joginder
anurag
Guru, I have one from this movie that I have always liked from childhood and took a long time before I found it.
List out all the tracks here and hopefully others can upload other songs from it.

Here it is for you:

Tumhara Pyar Chahiye
Guru
Thanks a lot anurag, Here are the track listing if anyone can help?

List of Tracks in Film MANOKAAMNA
Chanchal bada mera man ka hiran........
Pyar chahiye mujhe jine ke liye........
Ye kya huwa tujko lag duniya naye naye........
Sab kuch tu hi mera, asra tera o kanha........
Manokamna, manokamna he yahi manokamna.......
Log sare rahi rasta jaha, sati nahin koi kisi ka yaha.......
Guru
Kya baat hai koi help hi nahin karta?????????

cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif
Talaikya
QUOTE(anurag @ Oct 18 2004, 07:34 PM)
Guru, I have one from this movie that I have always liked from childhood and took a long time before I found it.
List out all the tracks here and hopefully others can upload other songs from it.

Here it is for you:

Tumhara Pyar Chahiye

This one reminds me of his duet with S. Janaki from Saheb... Yaar Bina Chain Kahan Re ... my copy has distortions toward the end... (aisa kyon hota hain??), anyone has a clean CD able version for me??

T
Chitralekha
QUOTE(Talaikya @ Oct 20 2004, 01:32 PM)

Here it is for you:

Tumhara Pyar Chahiye

This one reminds me of his duet with S. Janaki from Saheb... Yaar Bina Chain Kahan Re ... my copy has distortions toward the end... (aisa kyon hota hain??), anyone has a clean CD able version for me??

T

I like this song smile1.gif
Click to view attachment
Talaikya
QUOTE(Chitralekha @ Oct 20 2004, 05:39 PM)
Click to view attachment

Yr version goes haywire towards the end too!! cry.gif Aisa kyon hota hain??? blink.gif

T
Guru
Check this one out.
Talaikya
Guru ji,

It's crystal clear... but...

I must warn you, Unni ji and Bawra ji claim to have been driven nuts by me already smile1.gif

so... your version is missing the initial music sad1.gif. Phir bhi it's better this way, so... many many thanks. I wish I had some Manokaamna songs to give you, but Anurag's already given you the one I had.

Thanks again,

T
Chitralekha
QUOTE(Talaikya @ Oct 20 2004, 02:59 PM)
QUOTE(Chitralekha @ Oct 20 2004, 05:39 PM)
Click to view attachment

Yr version goes haywire towards the end too!! cry.gif Aisa kyon hota hain??? blink.gif

T

What? what kind of wire? tongue.gif may be my ears cant detect that kind of wire.
Nimii
WOWOWOW MY BAPPIDA SONGS BEING SHARED!!

GOOD GOOD smile1.gif)

n smile1.gif
Guru
QUOTE(Talaikya @ Oct 21 2004, 10:00 AM)
Guru ji,

It's crystal clear... but...

I must warn you, Unni ji and Bawra ji claim to have been driven nuts by me already smile1.gif

so... your version is missing the initial music sad1.gif. Phir bhi it's better this way, so... many many thanks. I wish I had some Manokaamna songs to give you, but Anurag's already given you the one I had.

Thanks again,

T

I hope so too. I havent had much response or luck with my requests in this forum. I was hoping one of the is big music lovers would have it but so far I havent gotten any response from them on any of my requests.

blab.gif blab.gif blab.gif blab.gif blab.gif blab.gif blab.gif
Talaikya
Tumhara Pyar Chahiye

Anurag... where's Aarti Mukherjee in there? Maybe she sings only for you?? tongue.gif
Guru
Koi Hai. Arre oh sambha kaha hai manokaamna ke gaane?

smile1.gif smile1.gif smile1.gif smile1.gif smile1.gif smile1.gif smile1.gif smile1.gif smile1.gif smile1.gif smile1.gif smile1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.