Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Navratri Ke Nau Din Dhammal Here
Hamara Forums > General > Spirituality
Pages: 1, 2
Bawra Jay
Hiya Friends,

Navratri starting from today and it gonna be a Dhammal for next 9 days....

Lets all participate here and have a blast online celebrating Navratri , Garba , Dandiya and Jagrata party2.gif party2.gif party2.gif

"HAPPY NAVRATRI FESTIVAL"
Bawra Jay
user posted image

user posted image ( Jay Shree Ambe Maaiya )

The 9 nights festival of Navratri begins on the first day of Ashwina of the bright fortnight. Seeds are sown, sprouting is watched, the planets are consecrated, and on the 8th and 9th days, Goddess Durga, Vijayashtami and Mahanavami are worshipped. The Devi Mahatmya and other texts invoking the Goddess who vanquished demons are cited.
The day after Navratri i.e. the 10th day after Ashwina, is Dussera which celebrates the victory of lord Rama over Ravana. Ravana is burnt in effigy, often giant dummies of Ravana stuffed with fireworks are shot with arrows until they blow up before a large, applauding audience.

The most characteristic dances of Gujarat during Navratri are the Rasa and Garba dances which are performed at all levels of society by men and women. The origin of the Rasa is traced back to the legends connected with the life of Lord Krishna. It is essentially associated with the agricultural rites. The Rasa is performed in Gujarat India on Navaratra; and other important festivals associated with harvest and crops. The Rasa dances of Saurashtra are closely related to agricultural functions and are for the best part grain-ritual dances.
They are performed only by men and are often complex circular formations to represent designs of lotus and other designs considered magical religious and auspicious.

Gujarat is one of the greatest places to enjoy Navratri. All kinds of Rasa-Garbas, Dandia ras etc. are practiced in this period, feasting and fasting are important cultural aspects of this day, and various rituals are performed at temples of the 9 Goddesses of Hinduism. The atmosphere is electric and revelry is in the air. The best places to enjoy the atmosphere of Navratri in Ahmedabad , Baroda and Mumbai. The most impressive artistry of the Rasa dances of Gujarat and Saurashtra is displayed in the Dandiya Rasa by men. It is a counterpart of the Garba of the women. The dancers use sticks at the end of which tiny bells (ghungrus) are tied so that they give off a clear jingling sound when they strike one another. This dance has a very complicated rhythm pattern and even though the dancers begin in a slow tempo, the dance develops in such manner that each person in the circle not only performs a solo dance with his own sticks, but also has a complex multiple relationship with both his partners on either side as also partners opposite him in the circles. The circle keeps breaking sometimes into two concentric circles and sometimes into three or four circles within the orbit of a larger circle.
Lata
This festival is celebrated by ladies all over India. It is celebrated for nine nights (nava means nine) We worship the Godessess Durga, Lakshmi and Saraswathi for getting courage, wealth and knowledge respectively.

In Tamil Nadu dolls and idols of Gods are arranged in steps like a staircase. It is called "Kolu". On the top most step, we place the Gods and the other dolls on other steps.

The place may be decorated with art papers, baloons, dolls, etc. Floral decorations may also be done. They also exhibit the arts and crafts made by themselves on these steps. They also build parks, ponds etc, near the steps.

Each day, a type of sundal is prepared as offering to God. In the evening, people invite the neighbours and offer Thamboolam with the sundal, clothes, coconut or some token gifts.

Click to view attachment
Bawra Jay
Here comes my first GARBA song... ofcourse the first one has to be inviting of Mataji for Navratri.... Its an excellent Guju Garba Song ...from movie Manek Thumb... "Hey Aaj Mataji Aviya Mare Aagne....." by Usha Mangeshkar and Prafful Dave ... Enjoy the typical folk garbo ...

Bawra Jay
Now comes the one of the bestest song ever heard in my life during a navratri festival......Yes I am the one of the lucky guy who has met personally the Rishab group and have heard them live when they where not so popular and busy for AARKEE

Tara Veena Shyam Mane Akelu Akelu Lage..none other than one of my very very fav group "RISHAB"... more about them later... but this changes the whole misconception on the GUJU music is only related to garba and folk songs... Excellent song sung so classicaly by Shri Atul Purohit

ras
HAPPY NAVRATRI TO ALL.

regards....ras
Bawra Jay
Now this is a must listen for all at different ages but still very very young at heart.... Aye Mune Ekli Meli Ne Rame Raas.....
Bawra Jay
Some different Avtaars of Goddess
vivekpm
Wow... Thanks for these uplaods... Was missing listening to these songs this navratri and you made my day by uploading these songs specially Tara Veena Shyam...

Do you have another very popular garbo "Maniyaro Te...". If yes, can you upload it here?

Cheers,
Chitralekha
Happy Navratri to alll!!! smile1.gif

Oh nothing more fun than garbaaaa! Navratri totally rocks.

Jay, thanks for the garba uploads. "Tara vina shyaam" is one of my favs too - a garbo that gives goosebumps. I think I have the same one you uploaded... mine is 10MB - 11:18 mins mine starts gradually. So the singer is Atulbhai Purohit. I didnt know about that. He has sung is so beautifully. Where did you hear them live?

Here are few more from me.

"Maniyaro re" is by Diwaliben Bhil it seems. Not sure. In fact, I dont know the singer names for all of these.

ps. I have 40 more garba but in mpc file format. biggrin.gif Anyone interested?
Bawra Jay
Chitz , so you going for Garba nights... wearing those JAZZY glamoroues dresses... Yes very true the navratri's 9 nights are of so much dhammal ke pucho hi maat... here its not that much fun as used to be back in India but than rather than sitting complaining about it ... I still find some real good fun time even here in USA... FRI-SAT for 2 weeks so out of 9 nights atleast getting 4 nights of dance wink2.gif ....

I think that Maniaro Re is sung by Damyanti Bardai... I know she and DiwaliBen sounds so similiar but still if u hearly closely there is some difference....

Vivek , Chitz already uploaded Manirao Re... , but Chitz I have the one that has more file size... dunno what would be the difference but am uploading it anyhow ... you guys check it out which one to keep and than will delete mine if its a repeat upload smile1.gif

Bawra Jay
Another famous one... Achko Machko Kareli .... Tame Kiya Te Gaam Na Gori Raaj... original movie version smile1.gif
Bawra Jay
And this is so so funny.. atleast I find it funny tongue.gif ... Chitz... seekhi ley aa song... would be nice way for telling why you didnt pick that handsome hunk wink2.gif .....

Dhotiyawalo Gamto Nathi....
Chitralekha
Thanks for that upload. I will check it out. The names are same so I am guessing it's same song but diff bit rate.

Oh we have too many places that have garba going on. Good thing about being in bay area is it doesn't feel like you are too far away from India. One of the organizations, GCA has garba for 6 days that range from first week of Oct to first week of Nov. And whenever they dont have garba, other places have so even 2 days per week for 5 weeks makes 9 na biggrin.gif Went for 2 days already... now will go next wknd. Here we get to see non-Gujjus doing garba too which makes it more exciting. It's nice. Not same as garba of Baroda or VVN but something's better than nothing. smile1.gif
Bawra Jay
Chitz.. seems everyone busy gone outside playing Garba-Dandiya and the indian friends sleeping after a long night playing ...

This song was not that famous till our Falguni Pathak sung it... this is not the Falguni version as its more like remix one... but this is a nice clean copy....

Mumbai Thi Gaadi Avi Re...
Bawra Jay
Ame Maniyara Re.. Gokul Gaam Na....
Chitralekha
QUOTE(Bawra Jay @ Oct 16 2004, 05:37 PM)
Chitz.. seems everyone busy gone outside playing Garba-Dandiya and the indian friends sleeping after a long night playing ...

This song was not that famous till our Falguni Pathak sung it... this is not the Falguni version as its more like remix one... but this is a nice clean copy....

I guess so. Aaje to badha j gaya laage chhe, everyone I know is at garba.

Aa to maari paase paN chhe. Liked the original better. I have Falguni Pathak's garba CD but I dont think this is on there. I will have to check.

Btw have you heard the duet "haan haan re ghaduliyo chadhaav ne girdhaari"? I have it on audio tape. Chalo aaj aap ke liye hum pehli baar convert karke aap ko sunaate hai. You will enjoy listening to it biggrin.gif

Btw, thanks for the dhotiya walo nathi gamto song... Mane to dhotiya walo hoy ke lungi walo, Gujju hoy etle chaale nahi paN doDe...

More songs coming up.

Bawra Jay
QUOTE(Chitralekha @ Oct 16 2004, 10:50 PM)
QUOTE(Bawra Jay @ Oct 16 2004, 05:37 PM)

I guess so. Aaje to badha j gaya laage chhe, everyone I know is at garba.

Aa to maari paase paN chhe. Liked the original better. I have Falguni Pathak's garba CD but I dont think this is on there. I will have to check.

Btw have you heard the duet "haan haan re ghaduliyo chadhaav ne girdhaari"? I have it on audio tape. Chalo aaj aap ke liye hum pehli baar convert karke aap ko sunaate hai. You will enjoy listening to it biggrin.gif

Btw, thanks for the dhotiya walo nathi gamto song... Mane to dhotiya walo hoy ke lungi walo, Gujju hoy etle chaale nahi paN doDe...

More songs coming up.

LOL... so if everyone was at GARBA...what where you doing here wink2.gif .... I just came back and it was still going on... JAM PACK tonight.... maybe its the saturday night thing....mebbe thats why aney ke baad seedha HF pe tongue.gif...

Well here is ha ha re gadhuliyo... to save u from copying from tape smile1.gif ... Do you have that .... its goes something like this... vahala ji taraa vadhaanu... ke pachhi pagla vadhaanu.... and than the music stops here with a pause... and than again with beats going up...like vahalji tara... he he... vahala ji tara.. he he... its such a lovely song and always hear it in so many garba... but I have still dont have that in my digital version..... sad1.gif...

Bawra Jay
I dunno if you all have heard this one or not... but if you like tara veena shayam... you would sure love this...Mune Ekli Jaanine Kaane Chedhi Re...
vivekpm
Wow!!!!!! Came to office on sunday just to listen to these... Wish I was at home this time, missing so much of action... Thanks Jay and Chitralekha for wonderful uploads...

Anyways, ( if you are not already doing this ) to listen to some good garbas tune to BBC radio's Asian Network ( http://www.bbc.co.uk/asiannetwork/index.shtml?logo ). They have two Gujarati programs, one on wednesday and one on saturday, the programs are available for one week on their site. Last year they aired some really good garbas during Navratri... This year unfortunately streaming audio is blocked at my work place sad1.gif and so I am unable to listen to it...

If any of you have "Maru Maan Nandji Na Chela Mare Ghar Re Javani Thai Vela..." please please upload it...

Cheers,
Nimii
HAPPY NAVARATHIRI/DUSSHERA TO ALL OF YOU TOO!!

n smile1.gif
Chitralekha
QUOTE(Bawra Jay @ Oct 16 2004, 11:17 PM)
LOL... so if everyone was at GARBA...what where you doing here wink2.gif .... I just came back and it was still going on... JAM PACK tonight.... maybe its the saturday night thing....mebbe thats why aney ke baad seedha HF pe tongue.gif...

Nah, I told you na, I didnt go this weekend. My foot has problem. Plus that place I mentioned, GCA (Guj Cultural Association) they didnt have garba this weekend and I prefer theirs over others since their garba is in a bigger place (bole to Gym) than being in a small congested hall where you run into almost every single person. lol

Well here is ha ha re gadhuliyo... to save u from copying from tape smile1.gif ... Do you have that .... its goes something like this... vahala ji taraa vadhaanu... ke pachhi pagla vadhaanu.... and than the music stops here with a pause... and than again with beats going up...like vahalji tara... he he... vahala ji tara.. he he... its such a lovely song and always hear it in so many garba... but I have still dont have that in my digital version..... sad1.gif...

Nahin baba, I have a nice one. I am converting it today and uploading. It's different version than all these. I have this one you uploaded.
Yeah, I have heard "vaahla ji taara haath vakhaaNu ke pachhi tara pagla vakhaaNu". Back in high school we used to have garba competition and this one won # 1. Ours was "garba ni ramjhat jaami re mata ne dungar" at # 2 spot. May be you have heard it.
Chitralekha
QUOTE(Bawra Jay @ Oct 16 2004, 11:24 PM)
I dunno if you all have heard this one or not... but if you like tara veena shayam... you would sure love this...Mune Ekli Jaanine Kaane Chedhi Re...

....ke pachhi kahi dau jashoda na kaan ma.
Other line is something like maaro maragaDo chhodi ne haalto thaa...

Its very nice. Thanks for uploading. I didnt have this one smile1.gif
SAJJAD
What do u guys/gals do on Navratri? Anyway, Happy Navratri! tongue.gif
Chitralekha
QUOTE(SAJJAD @ Oct 17 2004, 11:15 AM)

Every night, after sunset is aarti for all 9 devis - nav durga (specially Amba Ma). I am sure you know what aarti is. A lot of people fast during Navratri. In India, every night, there is garba for all of these 9 days. Temples and many other places have akhand divo (meaning a light that they keep continuous lit for all 9 days) for Devi ma. This is what I know. May be Jay, Vivek and others know more.

The 10th day is dashera, is when Ravan was killed so they make a big statue of Ravan and burn it.
viquar
Happy Navratri to all clap1.gif

I am waiting for SONA (Gold) on dashera.

Regards
Viquar Ahmed
Bawra Jay
QUOTE(Nimii @ Oct 17 2004, 07:51 AM)
HAPPY NAVARATHIRI/DUSSHERA TO ALL OF YOU TOO!!

n smile1.gif

Oye Nimii...sirf wish se kaam nahi chalane wale... Chitz... isko ek mast Chaniya Choli and all those jazzy big ornaments de de... isko bhi ghaseet ke leke jaatien hai Dandiya Khelne ko wink2.gif ....

Bawra Jay
QUOTE(Chitralekha @ Oct 17 2004, 02:43 PM)
QUOTE(SAJJAD @ Oct 17 2004, 11:15 AM)

Every night, after sunset is aarti for all 9 devis - nav durga (specially Amba Ma). I am sure you know what aarti is. A lot of people fast during Navratri. In India, every night, there is garba for all of these 9 days. Temples and many other places have akhand divo (meaning a light that they keep continuous lit for all 9 days) for Devi ma. This is what I know. May be Jay, Vivek and others know more.

The 10th day is dashera, is when Ravan was killed so they make a big statue of Ravan and burn it.

Sajjad bhai yeh saab tau BUZURG log karte hai... I mean the elders...like CHITZ BEHENJI...lol JK JK .... humlog tau Arti mei drum bajate hai... aur prasad khake seedha Dance floor pe... Garba , Dandiya and nowadays a new trend started... after good few hours of Garba and Dandiya.... the final 30 minutes is for BHANGRA too... Sajjad bhai aur itni saari gopyiaa ek saath dekhne kahan mileygi...... aab baaki ki baatien "jara kopche mei jake bataa taa hoon... yahan nahi bata sakta warnaa maarr padeygi hum dono ko... " wink2.gif .... lol JK
Bawra Jay
QUOTE(Lata @ Oct 15 2004, 08:39 PM)
This festival is celebrated by ladies all over India. It is celebrated for nine nights (nava means nine) We worship the Godessess Durga, Lakshmi and Saraswathi for getting courage, wealth and knowledge respectively.

In Tamil Nadu dolls and idols of Gods are arranged in steps like a staircase. It is called "Kolu". On the top most step, we place the Gods and the other dolls on other steps.

The place may be decorated with art papers, baloons, dolls, etc. Floral decorations may also be done. They also exhibit the arts and crafts made by themselves on these steps. They also build parks, ponds etc, near the steps.

Each day, a type of sundal is prepared as offering to God. In the evening, people invite the neighbours and offer Thamboolam with the sundal, clothes, coconut or some token gifts.

Click to view attachment

Thanks so much for sharing this information Lata ji... I would really appreciate if other regional people would let us know how its celebrated in their regions... I am sure it a huge festival all over India....

Lata ji , now that you have mentioned I do remember when back in India growing up... our family friends and neighbours from south indian background... use to call my mom and sister for something called "HALDI KUMKUM" during this 9 days... and than in the end some nice yummy prasad dont remember the name... and a special black color supari... little on the sweeter side... use to love that ...

Nimii
Hmmm how do we celebrate Navarathiri in our part of the country?? Let me think!

9 days - special days of Devi Ma. In our community we do not make very big noise of it.. but yes we do celebrate the days with making sweets and offering it as prasad to the Goddess.

No non-veg or onion/garlic in our cooking. We have 3 special days that is Saraswati Pooja - when we pray to Goddess of Knowledge. We keep our study books in the god's room and aarti is shown to the books too.

Then we have Ayudha pooja, which is special - being most of community is involved in trade - people do special pooja at their shops, offices and at homes too. We also perform pooja to our vehicles. Probably the idea behind it was that atleast once a year the vehicles were cleaned and kept unused considering in those days .. work load was so high, no garages, the owners themselves, cleaned and oiled the wheels of their carts, also ppl who used tools like hammer etc.. cleaned and oiled and put it away. Basically the idea is to respect the instruments/tools that help us in our profession, or that help us earn our daily bread.

Navarathiri also coincides with Dusshera or ten days, when Lord Rama returned victorious from Lanka after terminating Ravana. The last day of the Dusshera (Vijayadashami - Victorious Tenth Day) Ravana's effigies are burnt with great splendor of fireworks. This is more popular in the north.

We then look forward to Diwali!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh ya I love this particular festival bery bery much biggrin.gif

N biggrin.gif
Bawra Jay
QUOTE(Nimii @ Oct 18 2004, 04:53 AM)
Then we have Ayudha pooja, which is special - being most of community is involved in trade - people do special pooja at their shops, offices and at homes too. We also perform pooja to our vehicles. Probably the idea behind it was that atleast once a year the vehicles were cleaned and kept unused considering in those days .. work load was so high, no garages, the owners themselves, cleaned and oiled the wheels of their carts, also ppl who used tools like hammer etc.. cleaned and oiled and put it away. Basically the idea is to respect the instruments/tools that help us in our profession, or that help us earn our daily bread.

Arre .. woh tau Dusshera ke din naa ? Ke all nine days... Humlog bhi Dusshera ko yeh saab karte hai... even here in USA .. humlog put that chandan - kumkum and rice thing on car , snow blowers , pickup trucks, etc.. etc...

India mei I know that special yellow color ke flowers ki maala on all autos and ricks , etc... and about that office puja reminds me of days when growin up as child... this ws the only day when at Dad's office he would stuff it with all supplies and stationaries... and I was allowed to pick anything as much as thing i wanted wink2.gif ...
SAJJAD
Thanks for the information.....quite interesting rolleyes.gif Jay Bhai, i like the "gopyiaa ek saath" experience the most ohmy.gif clap1.gif

Thank U ALL for the info....
Sajjad.
preet
could someone post the pictures of the nine "roops" of durga? shailputri, brahmcharini, chandraghanta, khushmanda,skandmata, Katyayni, Kalratri, Mahagauri and siddhidatri... i have some small ones from the newspaper i was good ones smile1.gif
delhi is boring nothing happens here it doesnt even feel like navratri here sad1.gif no dandiya
Lata
The Forms Of Durga:
There are nine forms of female energy in the universe. Before the birth of the Universe, the first Energy after Time (Shiva) was Heat (Shakti). Then after Creation (Bramha) came subsequent to the Universe (Vishnu), the various energies of Heat or Shakti was created.
Since Bramha got knowledge (Saraswaty) as his consort, and Vishnu got Light (Laxmi ) as his consort, they both approached Time (Shiva) and asked him to get a consort. However Time or Mahakali hesitated since Time is above everything it would be difficult to be subjected.
In spite of this the Universe and Creator (Bramha Vishnu) insisted that Time has a consort or else there will be no Motion (Kali) and thus Reality (Laxmi Narayan ) will not be sustained.

Shiva (Time) was persuaded to get a consort, but to complete the proper propagation of the Universe and its creations, Shiva (Time) had to consider all NINE LEVELS of the Universe. To make all these levels work in harmony, Shiva (Time) had to link all these levels by merging the NINE Forms to achieve the universal Shakti or Energy, thus Time would be able to create all NINE dimensions of this Universe.

The first form Shiva (Time) wanted to marry was Devotion (Sati), however, Ego (Daksa) had a problem with Time and because of their disagreement Devotion did not listen to Time, and so Devotion was burned in the Yagna fire.

The second form Shiva (Time) married was Motherhood (Parbatty) who was the mother of Ganesh, but mother did not reveal all things to Time, so when a battle took place over the death of their son, Ganesh (Obstacles), Mother placed more importance on Obstacles (the son Ganesh) rather than Time, (Husband).

The Third form Shiva (Time) got married to was Knowledge (Gayatree) but knowledge was always studying, playing, and entertaining, so Knowledge paid very little attention to Time.

The Fourth form Shiva (Time) married was Work (Rudrani). However Work spent much time cleaning, cooking and other household duties, that there was hardly any time for (Shiva) Time.

The Fifth form Shiva (Time) married was Lover ( Narayani) whose demand for attention and love was so great that Time had to stop and change many times over for Lover. Because Lover demanded Changes, Lover was then left alone.

The sixth form of Shakti that Shiva (Time) married was Power (Chamunde). Power had a lot of Energy. Power was very commanding and constantly frustrating Time over following rules and regulations. Time could not cope with these rules.

The Seventh form Shiva (Time) was married to was Emotion (Ganga). Emotion was a "cry-baby", demanding that Time paid more and more attention to Emotion and feelings. Emotion wanted to constantly affect the head of Time so Time demanded that Emotion flowed out of Time's head.

The Eight form Shiva (Time) was married to was Wealth (Laxmi). After marrying Time, Wealth demanded materiality constantly, had great attachment to material reality. Since Time could not be attached to materialism Time was not unable to cope with Laxmi.

The Ninth form Shiva (Time) was married to was Destruction (Kali) who had always been with time but was never able to exercise Destructive power until Reality came into being. Since Destruction always trying to step on top of time, and sometimes Time (Shiva) had to play dead so as to deceive Destruction, it was difficult for time to get Respect, so Time was unhappy.

Since Shiva (Time) was unhappy with all the individual forms of Female Energy, Time decided to fuse them together as One, so that Time would have some Devotion, some Knowledge, some Motherhood, some Work, some Love, some Power, some Wealth and some Destruction (portions of all the qualities, in one) to have a complete female called NAV-DURGA.

The 9 days of Nav-Raatri is the worshiping of the nine forces or components necessary for the perfect woman to sustain the Universe. When there is a failure in any of the components, it creates a breakdown in the system of the home. As NAV-DURGA - THE COMPLETE WOMAN, who may be the wife, mother, sister, aunt, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, maid, daughter, cook, all the forms are needed to have a complete and blessed home.

THE DAYS OF NAV-RAATRI ARE REPRESENTED AS FOLLOWS:

First day.............SARASWATY........Represents Knowledge
Second day.........PARBATY.............Represents Motherhood
Third day............GOWRIE..............Represents Romance
Fourth day..........RUDRANI............Represents Home Care
Fifth day.............RADHA................Represents Pleasure
Sixth day............SHAKTI................Represents Power
Seventh day........GANGA................Represents Emotion
Eight day............LAXMI.................Represents Wealth
Ninth day...........MAHAKALI.........Represents Destruction of all evil
unni
Preety:

Not that I can provide the 9 "roops", but here's a beautiful picture which reminded me of childhood and Durga Puja in Calcutta:

user posted image

Lata
Preety,

Here r the pics u requested smile1.gif
preet
wow great!!! thanks lata that was so quick... smile1.gif
thanks Unni... early morning all these pics my day will be good smile1.gif
unni
QUOTE(preety @ Oct 18 2004, 10:57 PM)
my day will be good smile1.gif

At least now you won't have to worry about Veerappan. One worry less. tongue.gif
Nimii
QUOTE(Bawra Jay @ Oct 18 2004, 11:23 PM)
India mei I know that special yellow color ke flowers ki maala on all autos and ricks , etc... and about that office puja reminds me of days when growin up as child... this ws the only day when at Dad's office he would stuff it with all supplies and stationaries... and I was allowed to pick anything as much as thing i wanted wink2.gif ...

MARIGOLD!!
Bawra Jay
Lata ji ,

Nice article and thanks for so important pictures of Goddess smile1.gif
preet
QUOTE(unni @ Oct 19 2004, 08:36 AM)
QUOTE(preety @ Oct 18 2004, 10:57 PM)
my day will be good smile1.gif

At least now you won't have to worry about Veerappan. One worry less. tongue.gif

oh yes, Dusshera se pehle hi raavan mar gayaa sashti ke din hi smile1.gif
Nimii
Ahh..pooah Veerappan, he was only the bakra of the many Ravanas biggrin.gif

N biggrin.gif
Bawra Jay
QUOTE(Nimii @ Oct 19 2004, 09:31 AM)
Ahh..pooah Veerappan, he was only the bakra of the many Ravanas biggrin.gif

N biggrin.gif

So true... victim of unknown hidden politics....
Chitralekha
Here is the garba duet I mentioned before.
Click to view attachment

One more duet and a small instrumental.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Bawra Jay
Arre waah... had never heard this duet version of ha ha re ghaludiyo.... now I think the chora kyo kyo gyota... is only 1 version right ? So i dont need to download as I have that one.....

Hey why just instrumental for vhaalaji tara haath cry.gif I want the song version ... please please
Chitralekha
QUOTE(Bawra Jay @ Oct 20 2004, 09:53 AM)
Arre waah... had never heard this duet version of ha ha re ghaludiyo.... now I think the chora kyo kyo gyota... is only 1 version right ? So i dont need to download as I have that one.....

Na re, that's also duet. You gotta listen to it. Its funny near the end. biggrin.gif

Hey why just instrumental for vhaalaji tara haath cry.gif I want the song version ... please please

Okay let me try and find that.
Chitralekha
Jay, I cant get hold of the "vhalaji tara haath" garbo. Checked all possible places.

Here are a few more I had.
Bawra Jay
No Probs Chitz , I will post it here for you as soon as I get hold of it wink2.gif ....
ozab
QUOTE(Bawra Jay @ Oct 17 2004, 06:12 AM) *

Ame Maniyara Re.. Gokul Gaam Na....

Where can I find this song: Mane Dhotiya Walo Nathi Gamto?
Chitralekha
QUOTE(ozab @ Feb 13 2006, 02:09 PM) *

Where can I find this song: Mane Dhotiya Walo Nathi Gamto?

Right over here smile1.gif
http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=20756
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.