Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ever Been See This
Hamara Forums > Legends > Kishore Kumar
surhall

hello
SANGEET KA SAFAR HAVE RARE WMV EVER BEEN SEE THIS.
Kishore Kumar had sung quite a number of songs to the tunes set by music director Rahul Dev Burman. But we would like our viewers to get a glimpse into the unusual happenings at the time of recording because these are the moments which are out of the periphery of the ordinary public. We wish our viewers happy viewing. [CLIP : 4] wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

IN THIS RDB SING ONE SONG SING ONE LINE

CAN GET THIS SONG.

I HAVE MORE WMV.

DHALL
HumTum
Thanks Surhall bhai. smile.gif
surhall
QUOTE(HumTum @ Dec 9 2007, 10:28 PM) *

you have song in see rdb sing.??
dhall
surhall

THANKS I HAVE MORE THAN 20 WMV RARE SOON U/L HERE.
DHALL
HumTum
QUOTE(surhall @ Dec 9 2007, 10:34 PM) *

you have song in see rdb sing.??
dhall

unsure.gif Matlab? This is probably the recording of the song Pyar hame kis mod pe le aaya...
Baber
I AM UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD RIGHT NOW, CAN YOU TEL ME IF THIS IS AUDIO OR VIDEO? ALSO, CAN YOU PLEASE UPLOAD THIS ON YOUTUBE ALSO...IF THIS IS VIDEO? I WOULD HIGHLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU COULD INFORM ME AT EMAILBABER@YAHOO.COM

QUOTE(surhall @ Dec 9 2007, 09:59 PM) *

hello
SANGEET KA SAFAR HAVE RARE WMV EVER BEEN SEE THIS.
Kishore Kumar had sung quite a number of songs to the tunes set by music director Rahul Dev Burman. But we would like our viewers to get a glimpse into the unusual happenings at the time of recording because these are the moments which are out of the periphery of the ordinary public. We wish our viewers happy viewing. [CLIP : 4] wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

IN THIS RDB SING ONE SONG SING ONE LINE

CAN GET THIS SONG.

I HAVE MORE WMV.

DHALL

surhall
sangeet ka safar have your request here total have 5 file
today u/l two

there two file
128/44

enjoy this
dhall
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.