Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Songs Of Shailendra Singh
Hamara Forums > Music > Singers
azd
Hey everyone, i am new to this site, and wanted to share some songs of my favorite artists, shailendra singh, enjoy this one.

mosts songs are off an audio cd, or i have ripped it off old Lps and tape cassetts, each file should be atleast 128kbps or higher.
imranwajid
Kindly tell how to access this gold mine.

I never use torrents before.

Regards
imranwajid
if someone has downloaded these precious songs, Kindly PM me or upload them, I desperately want them. Shailendra singh is my favorite singer.

Desperately want these songs.

Imran
gsmsikar
someone seed the torrent please ..

i am waiting to download it ..

thanks

HumTum
The seeder has to downloada the torrent file once to get the seeding going. Azd where are you? wacko.gif
grpadman
QUOTE(azd @ Nov 22 2007, 09:41 AM) *

Hey everyone, i am new to this site, and wanted to share some songs of my favorite artists, shailendra singh, enjoy this one.

mosts songs are off an audio cd, or i have ripped it off old Lps and tape cassetts, each file should be atleast 128kbps or higher.

great site for sailendra singh songs
Jonathan Rees
QUOTE(grpadman @ Feb 7 2008, 08:34 AM) *

QUOTE(azd @ Nov 22 2007, 09:41 AM) *

great site for sailendra singh songs

Hey m not able to get these an u help me out
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.