Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sonu in Kal ho na ho
Hamara Forums > Music > Singers > Sonu Nigam
Nimii
I found Sonu did great justice to the title song of this movie smile.gif

N smile.gif
har pal yahan jee bhar jeeyo..
kcp
Yes sung beautifully...but imo no variety in his voice...the same ol kinda sad.gif
ffew2002
He did pour the emotions in this very song..........
'Har ghadi badal rahi hai zindagi....... smile.gif
the song tells the philosophy of life.i like this songs.quite agree with Nimmi Ji. smile.gif
ffew.
past21
QUOTE (kcp @ Dec 10 2003, 08:08 PM)
Yes sung beautifully...but imo no variety in his voice...the same ol kinda sad.gif

C'mon Friends,
He is having a lot of Variety in his Voice.
but he is not using or MD's r not exploring his Full Potential
If u dont agree, just look at the following songs..

Aacha sila Diya Tune...(Bewafa Sanam)
Dil Deewaana....(Pardes)
Ek Din Kahi Hum do Mile...(..Aur Pyar ho Gaya)
Satrangi re....(Dil Se)
Tanhayee...(Dil chahta Hai)
Yaar Mangasiyaa........(Kaante)
Kal Ho na Hoo......(KHNH)
.................................excluding his Pvt albums and Kambaqht Ishq kinda songs....!
;-)
Hope u get my Bindu(Point)

Pawan
extenok
QUOTE (Pradeep @ Dec 17 2003, 06:04 PM)
Yes, as a singer he has a great potential. But as an actor what do you guys think?? Nimii what do you think wink.gif ? "Divyaaa" biggrin.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif

I hope his performance improves in the upcoming movies.
His 'Kaash Aap Hamare Hote' didn't show anything special as far as acting abilities are concerned.
Maybe he needs some more time, to lose the good-boy label he earned doing SaReGaMa.
Nimii
Sonu Nigam

1. Potential yes he has that a lot, provided he sticks to one voice - we dont want mimicry! He can choose to sing different kind of songs that does not mean he changes his voice totally! phew!

2. Acting????????????????????? huh??????????????????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO he might turn into my jaani dushman for sure wink.gif if tries any more of that !!!!!
Sheesh what was that movie he acted with Raj Babbar's dotter?? OH GAWD!!

Another one Love in Nepal :X the less said the better !

N :{
Chitralekha
QUOTE (Nimii @ Dec 17 2003, 08:05 AM)
Sonu Nigam

1. Potential yes he has that a lot, provided he sticks to one voice - we dont want mimicry! He can choose to sing different kind of songs that does not mean he changes his voice totally! phew!

2. Acting????????????????????? huh??????????????????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO he might turn into my jaani dushman for sure wink.gif if tries any more of that !!!!!
Sheesh what was that movie he acted with Raj Babbar's dotter?? OH GAWD!!

Another one Love in Nepal :X the less said the better !

N :{

Nimi, Thats Juhi Babbar. What movie is this? I gotta see it. I dont think I am ready to see him as an actor. To be honest, I liked him the best as a host in SaReGaMa. I dont like to watch the video of his albums either. No good dance. And he over does the jumping, acting etc.
Chitralekha
extenok
QUOTE (extenok @ Dec 17 2003, 07:17 PM)
His 'Kaash Aap Hamare Hote' didn't show anything special as far as acting abilities are concerned.

Ladies, please take a little time out to read this little guy's posts as well
ffew2002
i can bear him as a singer only. wink.gif
his acting is quite bad sad.gif i think he has to put his all energies of heart & soul in singing. smile.gif
ffew.
Pradeep
I am sure he would embark more grounds in singing than in acting.
Nimii
That I agree 100%!

I request him to quit acting! There is a lot of difference between acting and being a host to a programme!

N :X
Nimii
QUOTE (extenok @ Dec 17 2003, 07:28 PM)

Extenok?????????? Why would you be called a little guy??????????

Chitz - check out the name of the movie that Ext. has written!

Kaash aap hamare hote. that is the name of the movie! Phew I strictly advise you not to watch such movies.. it could be bad for your mental health sad.gif

N sad.gif
Pradeep
May be the movie producer dreamed bout teh fate of the movie early itself hence.. titled it Kaash Aap Hamaare Hote wink.gif
Chitralekha
QUOTE (Nimii @ Dec 17 2003, 08:26 PM)
QUOTE (extenok @ Dec 17 2003, 07:28 PM)

Extenok?????????? Why would you be called a little guy??????????

Chitz - check out the name of the movie that Ext. has written!

Kaash aap hamare hote. that is the name of the movie! Phew I strictly advise you not to watch such movies.. it could be bad for your mental health sad.gif

N sad.gif

Whooops! sorry galti se mishtook hoi gava. Humne dekha hi j nahin ke fillum ka naam yehi par tha. Thanks to Imran ji and Nimi smile.gif

lol Nimz, bad for health? I'm already waiting for my flu to go away so I can return to fulltime movie watching biggrin.gif Will make sure I dont see whole movie.

Thanks U both.
Chitralekha smile.gif

Nimii
Yes dont even make an attempt you might end up having a relapse of the flu!

Phew :}
Chitralekha
QUOTE (Nimii @ Dec 18 2003, 06:32 PM)

Hehehe yea.. these days too many movies are like this. I was reading about some Bachchan junior movie. I didnt even hear about the movie til I read it flopped. How's Dum of da Oberoi boy? Anyone watched it? I've rented it since it was his movie, but wanted to know it was any good. TIA.
Chitralekha
Nimii
QUOTE (Chitralekha @ Dec 19 2003, 05:40 AM)
QUOTE (Nimii @ Dec 18 2003, 06:32 PM)

Hehehe yea.. these days too many movies are like this. I was reading about some Bachchan junior movie. I didnt even hear about the movie til I read it flopped. How's Dum of da Oberoi boy? Anyone watched it? I've rented it since it was his movie, but wanted to know it was any good. TIA.
Chitralekha

Dum was excellent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More so for Atul Kulkarni than VO's sake! I started dislikin VO after his stupid stint over that Arty farty Rai :E

AK as the corrupt lecherous police officer is superb!

Dont miss the movie ! I liked Dum smile.gif

N smile.gif
Chitralekha
Hey! thanks a lot smile.gif kal ho jaaye Dum then. Tonight is a bond movie!!! You only live twice. Gosh I just cant get enough of these movies. This is fourth bond movie in last three days. tongue.gif

Thanks again. (:
Pradeep
Dont watch too many bond movies else u too gonna go blond
Cute stuff
sonu thinks 2 much of himself 4 sure! at the awards he said " i feel like singing im gona do dat now on stage" ok safe but the he goes" i got the best singer award please give me a best actor award to" im like oh my gosh lol ! laugh.gif
nujeeville
i attempted to sing kal ho na ho but sonu is an amazing singer and very hard to copy. but still, i hope u like it.....
jam_27
QUOTE(ffew2002 @ Dec 12 2003, 12:17 AM)
He did pour the emotions in this very song..........
'Har ghadi badal rahi hai zindagi....... smile1.gif
the song tells the philosophy of life.i like this songs.quite agree with Nimmi Ji. smile1.gif
ffew.

sonu says that he has found his voice with this song

http://inhome.rediff.com/getahead/2005/jun/09sonu.htm

what do u say guys.

jam
Nimii
"1. First and foremost, I would advise an aspiring singer to stop criticising others.

The more you criticise others, the more you find faults in others, the more you envelop yourself in a negative aura. "

That is what he says! But he forgot how he made fun of KS and Udit Narayan long long ago (he was not so popular!) in one of the interviews sad1.gif

Bhool gaya sab kuchh yaad nahi ab kuchh :|

N
Nimii
Nujeeville!

No sir you are not allowed to upload songs of recent date!

N
asad
QUOTE(Nimii @ Jun 24 2005, 08:31 AM)
That is what he says! But he forgot how he made fun of KS and Udit Narayan long long ago (he was not so popular!) in one of the interviews sad1.gif

N

Nimii ji do you remember what he said in that interview. If you do then please post it.

Thanks,
Asad
oye_sonu
QUOTE(asad @ Jun 25 2005, 08:39 PM)
QUOTE(Nimii @ Jun 24 2005, 08:31 AM)

N

Nimii ji do you remember what he said in that interview. If you do then please post it.

Thanks,
Asad

Asad bhai i think nimi ji refering to the copying of style of KS and UDIt by sonu
.Actually sonu is very good at mimickering others specially UDIT i have my self seen a small glimpse in a interview.

Aiasa hi hai na nimmi ji ??
if anything else plz tell the contents of the interview

God bless
Sonu
Nimii
Very difficult remember Asad/Sonu ji, coz it was many many years ago.. But I distinctly remember this.. coz he did a mimicry of KS and UN!

N :|
nujeeville
QUOTE(Nimii @ Jun 25 2005, 09:31 PM)
Nujeeville!

No sir you are not allowed to upload songs of recent date!

N

but the song is in my voice?? can u still up load it??
Nimii
OHHHHHHHHHHH WOWOW then go ahead smile1.gif But I think you shld post it on another general forum not here smile1.gif

N smile1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.