Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kishore Collection
Hamara Forums > Legends > Kishore Kumar
Venkatesh Srinivasan
Hello Friends,

Kindly permit me to introduce myself as a new member to this forum. I'm glad that I am part of this ocean.

Honestly, I managed to get in here searching for details & downloads of R D Burman & Kishore Collection. I am really impressed by the kind of info posted by some of our friends out here.

I would appreciate to find out few things as to:

1. Does this site facilitate sharing of music files e.g. mp3 / wav etc? I happened to notice uploads in messages!!
2. I am looking for an album - Kishore Kumar - Rare Gems. This was released as a 2 cassette pack around 1995 (not very sure). How can I manage to get this collection as a CD collection now?

I am really looking to make the most from the expertise & fan fare in the forum. Hope I would be able to assist as much as possible from my end as well.

Thanks & Kind Regards
Venkatesh
Dubloo
Welcome To HF Venkatesh...Yes. This is probably the best place on the internet regarding Indian Music..Enjoy yourself...Well, right now i don't have that album you are looking for...But, I have all the songs of that album....Please post your requests here ...&& ofcourse maintain the rules of the forum......

With Regards
Dubloo
Venkatesh Srinivasan
QUOTE(Dubloo @ Oct 2 2007, 10:07 PM) *

Welcome To HF Venkatesh...Yes. This is probably the best place on the internet regarding Indian Music..Enjoy yourself...Well, right now i don't have that album you are looking for...But, I have all the songs of that album....Please post your requests here ...&& ofcourse maintain the rules of the forum......

With Regards
Dubloo

Marcilo
Very Warm welcome to you, Venkatesh

2. I am looking for an album - Kishore Kumar - Rare Gems. This was released as a 2 cassette pack around 1995 (not very sure). How can I manage to get this collection as a CD collection now?

Do you have any specific song in mind? If so, please do post your request here
HumTum
Marcilobhai --- I know very well the 2 cassette Rare songs Album he is talking about. I will post the details tomorrow. smile.gif
GURUFAN
QUOTE(HumTum @ Oct 8 2007, 09:32 AM) *

Marcilobhai --- I know very well the 2 cassette Rare songs Album he is talking about. I will post the details tomorrow. smile.gif

Not surprised. Trying to figure out if there is something that you don't know !!

Welcome Venkatesh.
HumTum
laugh.gif Why do you doubt that? I definitely do not know many things. Ask Jaya sis she is knows it too. wacko.gif ninja.gif
GURUFAN
QUOTE(HumTum @ Oct 8 2007, 09:43 AM) *

laugh.gif Why do you doubt that? I definitely do not know many things. Ask Jaya sis she is knows it too. wacko.gif ninja.gif

But where is jaya sis these days ???
HumTum
. wink.gif She is touring again. Should be back in a day or 2. biggrin.gif I guess you too are missing her. laugh.gif
OMkar

I think he is mentioning the set of cassettes which was uploaded by one of our good friend who seem to have completely disappeared these days, am I right guys?? laugh.gif
OMkar
QUOTE(HumTum @ Oct 8 2007, 06:20 PM) *
. wink.gif She is touring again. Should be back in a day or 2. biggrin.gif I guess you too are missing her. laugh.gif

Ladki ka naam sun nahi ke HT Chalu ho gaya!! Click to view attachment
HumTum
QUOTE(OMkar @ Oct 8 2007, 06:48 PM) *

I think he is mentioning the set of cassettes which was uploaded by one of our good friend who seem to have completely disappeared these days, am I right guys?? laugh.gif

I wouldn't call a disappearing person a good friend. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
HumTum
QUOTE(OMkar @ Oct 8 2007, 06:50 PM) *

Ladki ka naam sun nahi ke HT Chalu ho gaya!! Click to view attachment

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif Ladki? Where? Where? I don't see any! camera.gif I just mentioned that Jaya sis knows more about me. wink.gif
JAYA...

Hajri Sir,

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.