Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Padosan Remake
Hamara Forums > Legends > Kishore Kumar
kcp
just heard on zee saregamapa that padosan would be remade. songs would be the originals !
ritesh - bhola
govinda - master pillai
sanjay dutt - vidyapati (guru)

! interesting !
desai2rn
QUOTE(kcp @ Sep 22 2007, 11:26 PM) *

just heard on zee saregamapa that padosan would be remade. songs would be the originals !
ritesh - bhola
govinda - master pillai

! interesting !

Interesting ! May be.

I think there are more chances of disappointment.

Padosan was a masterpiece with Kishore Kumar and the rest of the great starcast at their best.

Even with the original songs I am not sure they can come close.

Why not try some thing orginal or may be remake some thing that was not done well before ??

OMkar
QUOTE(desai2rn @ Sep 23 2007, 12:26 AM) *
QUOTE(kcp @ Sep 22 2007, 11:26 PM) *

ritesh - bhola
govinda - master pillai

! interesting !

Interesting ! May be.

I think there are more chances of disappointment.

Padosan was a masterpiece with Kishore Kumar and the rest of the great starcast at their best.

Even with the original songs I am not sure they can come close.

Why not try some thing orginal or may be remake some thing that was not done well before ??

Exactly, I completely agree with you Desaiji. I dont understand why dont they take a Good but a Flop movie and then present the same movie in more effective way which People might like to watch it, which they missed/ failed to understand in the first time. Agar Dum Hai To, Take any movie of Satyajit Ray which was commercially flop and show the guts to present the same movie differently and make it HIT???

Why do they take the masterpieces like Padosan, Sholey and totally spoil their own images/ names (Recent culprit is RGV-AAG)??? Even I still dont understand the secret of Devdas being such a big hit. The original Devdas is terrifically made but the new one is total show shinning kind of stuff (Ofc, just my opinion). Now in case of Padosan, how I can believe that Sanjay Dutt would play the role of Kishore Kumar as beautifully as Kishore Kumar?? Can anyone believe that?

MAY GOD GIVE THEM LITTLE SENSE TO BE SENSIBLE laugh.gif
humble_rafi
Who is playing Saira Bano's role?
HumTum
A movie to be avoided. Thanks for the warning alert. biggrin.gif
Marcilo
I dont understand why dont they take a Good but a Flop movie and then present the same movie in more effective way which People might like to watch it

Do you mean Why DO? Rather Don't

well whenever there is a remake of hit movie then there is publicity associated with it. I am sure Flop movies re remade too with different interpretation. I had seen a movie called haq ji jung or some haq ki aandhi, it had some vague name. Movie had Govida, Dharamenda and Shakti kappor playing brothers where Govida had to take over "underworld business" of elder brother Dharam for the sake of family and how he unearths the conspiracy and removes those folks who were out there to eliminate his brother and his family.
Come 2005 and RGV's Sarkar, does that ring a bell?
OMkar
QUOTE(Marcilo @ Sep 24 2007, 11:15 PM) *
I dont understand why dont they take a Good but a Flop movie and then present the same movie in more effective way which People might like to watch it

Do you mean Why DO? Rather Don't

well whenever there is a remake of hit movie then there is publicity associated with it. I am sure Flop movies re remade too with different interpretation. I had seen a movie called haq ji jung or some haq ki aandhi, it had some vague name. Movie had Govida, Dharamenda and Shakti kappor playing brothers where Govida had to take over "underworld business" of elder brother Dharam for the sake of family and how he unearths the conspiracy and removes those folks who were out there to eliminate his brother and his family.
Come 2005 and RGV's Sarkar, does that ring a bell?

No, I mean they should take a movie which is good but commercial flop. Just cant remember the example at this time. But they can take such movie, and then remake it in such a way which will eliminate all the mistakes in the first make and then make it HIT.

Anyways, thats just a thought. Who cares even if they all the movies once again? laugh.gif Sirf Kishoreda ke gaane ko remake mat karo, especially dont let Kumar Sanu sing them biggrin.gif Sorry, Sanu fans happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.