Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hume Keya Garaj - Uploaded
Hamara Forums > Legends > Kishore Kumar
jayant
Click to view attachmentUploaded for u guys as per request(by some1)
enjoy.
js
jayant
Bobby has uploaded CHOONE SE MAILA HO already.Here is the 2nd song.Can some1 upload thwe 3rd 1 Main majnoo tu laila.
js
Nimii
QUOTE(jayant @ Sep 10 2004, 09:20 PM)
Bobby has uploaded CHOONE SE MAILA HO already.Here is the 2nd song.Can some1 upload thwe 3rd 1 Main majnoo tu laila.
js

Jayant da this song you have uploaded. Isnt this from the movie Anaari?? (1978) with LP music?

Please let me know!

Regards,
N
jayant
yes Nimmi u r correct.
The song is of Anari.Then subsequently used in Kaun Hai Khuni which got released as Woh Millie Thi.The song was composed by LP in Anari but when it was included in film Kaun Hai Khuni/Woh Kaun Thi the credit was not given to him.Even when I had this song recorded in the early 90s, I recorded it as a number from Kaun hai Khuni.
(source-nerurkar saab's granth)
js
Nimii
QUOTE(jayant @ Sep 11 2004, 01:14 PM)
yes Nimmi u r correct.
The song is of Anari.Then subsequently used in Kaun Hai Khuni which got released as Woh Millie Thi.The song was composed by LP in Anari but when it was included in film Kaun Hai Khuni/Woh Kaun Thi the credit was not given to him.Even when I had this song recorded in the early 90s, I recorded it as a number from Kaun hai Khuni.
(source-nerurkar saab's granth)
js

Ooo I got mine from Hamaracd.com, so I am not aware of this piece of info. Thanks a ton Jayant da!

N smile1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.