Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Meri Adalat / Meetha Zehar Rip
Hamara Forums > Legends > Kishore Kumar
guyanasfinest2005
Hello all

Just want to say thank you to all of you that have uploaded and shared many wonderful songs on here. I just love the 70`s and 80`s Bollywood music. I dont speak hindi or understand it but i grew up with most of these wonderful songs. Movies from silsila, Dosti , Hoshiyar, Any Amitabh movie from the 70`s and 80`s are all filled with wonderful songs. Also the music producers back then were soo good and incredibly talented, esp R D Burman, I enjoy most of his compliations, Bhappi Lari , Laxicant Pyrallel and a host of others. I would personally say Hindi music was at its best from 50`s thru the 80`s. after the 80`s it started going downhill in the 90`s only a handful of music and movies were of decent quality. Now in 2000 I am sad to say the music has lost all quality. Kishore Kumar, Mohammed Rafi and R D Burman have passed on and so has the great music . The old songs invokes soo much emotions and happiness when listening to them, they are magical songs with excellent writing, arrangement and singing, R D burman used soo many percussion instruments in his songs.
Most of you are on here in search and collecting these wonderful songs because you can relate to what i am trying to say.

Again a big thank you to all of you.

I would like to share these 2 albums with you. This is my first time uploading on here, so i hope i do it right smile1.gif

Hopefully you guys will enjoy them as i have

First up

Meetha Zehar

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

2nd up one of my favs smile1.gif

Meri adalat

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

guyanasfinest2005
QUOTE(guyanasfinest2005 @ Sep 8 2007, 12:39 AM) *

Hello all

Just want to say thank you to all of you that have uploaded and shared many wonderful songs on here. I just love the 70`s and 80`s Bollywood music. I dont speak hindi or understand it but i grew up with most of these wonderful songs. Movies from silsila, Dosti , Hoshiyar, Any Amitabh movie from the 70`s and 80`s are all filled with wonderful songs. Also the music producers back then were soo good and incredibly talented, esp R D Burman, I enjoy most of his compliations, Bhappi Lari , Laxicant Pyrallel and a host of others. I would personally say Hindi music was at its best from 50`s thru the 80`s. after the 80`s it started going downhill in the 90`s only a handful of music and movies were of decent quality. Now in 2000 I am sad to say the music has lost all quality. Kishore Kumar, Mohammed Rafi and R D Burman have passed on and so has the great music . The old songs invokes soo much emotions and happiness when listening to them, they are magical songs with excellent writing, arrangement and singing, R D burman used soo many percussion instruments in his songs.
Most of you are on here in search and collecting these wonderful songs because you can relate to what i am trying to say.

Again a big thank you to all of you.

I would like to share these 2 albums with you. This is my first time uploading on here, so i hope i do it right smile1.gif

Hopefully you guys will enjoy them as i have

First up

Meetha Zehar

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Meri adalat

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

last one

Click to view attachment
HumTum
R.H. Bhai thank you for your intro -- much appreciated dost! Thanks for the great uploads. thumbs-up.gif
Dubloo
Can anyone tell me how many Guru songs r there in Meri Adalat (1984) other than You Are Beautiful ?

Dubloo
HumTum
Dubloo bhai just one song - Kishore - Asha duet - Nakamoochi... I think R.H bhai has upped all the songs from the movie. I am still downloading. huh.gif
shabbirkumar786
GREAT UPLOADS VERY KIND OF U!

CAN U PLS TELL US THE NAME OF THE SINGERS TOO!

MANY THANX!

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.

TAKE CARE.

BASH.
Purple_Fairy
i just had aye mere dil tu rona nahin from meetha zehar
McGregor
Meetha Zeher has 1KK songs - seems to be the same from Khara Khota. The MD is BABLA.

Free testing....
http://hindisongs.allindiansite.com/meri_adalat.html
http://hindisongs.allindiansite.com/meetha_zehar.html
guyanasfinest2005
QUOTE(shabbirkumar786 @ Sep 8 2007, 03:10 AM) *

GREAT UPLOADS VERY KIND OF U!

CAN U PLS TELL US THE NAME OF THE SINGERS TOO!

MANY THANX!

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.

TAKE CARE.

BASH.

Sorry This being my first uploads I forgot to include information
so here goes

Meetha Zehar

128 kbs upload all songs
Music: Babla
Lyrics: Indivar
Year: N/A

Pee Pee Pyaare Kanchan
Main Ne Tujhe Nitin Mukesh - Kanchan
Kabhi Hoti Nahin Hai Kishore Kumar
Aye Mere Dil Tu Kanchan
Boond Boond Karke Kanchan

Meri Adalat

128 kbs upload all songs
Music: Bappi Lahiri
Lyrics: Indivar
Year : 1982?

Raja Ji Rani Ji Asha \ Shabir Kumar
Ek Bar Bach Gayee Asha \ Shabir Kumar
Osa Osa Asha \ Bappi Lahri
You Are Beautiful Asha \ Kishore Kumar
Guyiya Jaisi Behna Yesudas \ Usha

Cheers smile1.gif

R.H
Marcilo
QUOTE(guyanasfinest2005 @ Sep 8 2007, 02:45 AM) *

Meri adalat

Click to view attachment

What’s the duration of this uploaded file?
azad
QUOTE(Marcilo @ Sep 14 2007, 11:31 AM) *
QUOTE(guyanasfinest2005 @ Sep 8 2007, 02:45 AM) *

Meri adalat

Click to view attachment

What's the duration of this uploaded file?
7:55 with about 7 second of silence at the end.
BIG_T
Click to view attachmentI was just listening to this tune and thought I shud share this..hope u like it too

IPB Image

File Deleted!

Follow the guidelines of file attachments

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?act=boardrules

Admin.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.