Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ashaji Is 75!!!!!
Hamara Forums > Legends > Asha Bhonsle
ChetanNaik
Ashaji is 75 Her Amrut Mahotsav Birthday.. Let us all wish her a long long melodious and scintillating life.

HumTum
Thanks Chetanbhai for the thread! wub.gif

Wishing Asha Tai a Very Very Happy Birthday. cake.gif gift.gif biggrin.gif
Aurous
Many many happy returns of the day...Ashaji party2.gif

We all love you and your voice will resound in our hearts forever.... wub.gif
kcp
lcծ Dճ<kj hYk JCN k JC? n hYk vcJ J hJj nl?
- h&iճJ Jm Dmk, ծ kmlh c} JjJcjvb o}. Jjb iCb hnv c yjb Jn ƵJ}. mkl:} [kn}h J J}. ooǮ lj cPkj c hi[ Dn. l Jc}Ǯ mboj il. c lծ vkwk} Jjl, hC il cP mF&}vb. mbilJjbcO cnC} lj Dj. [. yc&vvb c} Dio kiȳ hlvb iճ} ƵJk}b. lvb cP mF&} yo}v J}. Dmm} Yjldz }l iճ} JC ƵJk}b Dm} lj l cov cnv, pճok DC Kճc bv. mbilJjbm ilv nbomLv mbilծ ibYjhC kծj Jjk }iճծ. iU lճj Dmճ} nk, n Ykv Dmճծ. G} hbcJ[ ilv Dlյճ DOvJ kծj nk Dmճծ. kikiȳ lNnbb n Yv, l pCk cb[Ubv c} ou.
kikiU hϳi h}Cծ lcծ #cl nl, cnCv lj mbilJjbv n hϳi Jjl D}, Dmb kl vn J?
- lmb cnC nkb lj. hbc lj c} cnCճծ, `Dյ, l ilm cnCv c n kikiU O[mb Jjl. omN JC} n iճ} mbiճծ cP nbcl vn.' lcn hbcծ mj oJl} iC SJ, cnCp cP c h}.
pճok, covcnv bJ[ lcծ iC Kh hYk Dmvn lbv cnCk lյ }Jhϳl cU} vn. Dmb J?
- JjC n iC SJCj jkJ ki& Dml. lbhjl l SJ} pll. hbcծ mbilvb miȳ cճ&o l[u, cnCv l} mk& kiեcO mLv cU}b. lծb mbil vncǮ JUծ h{ jn}b.
http://www.loksatta.com/daily/20070908/chchou.htm exerpts from Ashaji's interview. I dont know if the fonts would show properly on the emails/yahoogroups so a small excerpt...if ok, then I will copy/paste the full article.

-------------

Q : Who are the people who have influenced you in life and in what way ?
A : How to be a playback singer, these lessons I learnt from kishore Kumar. Listening his songs, I have learnt a lot. I could develop myself. Didi always inspired me in a great way. She really sings awesomely. I copy her but sing in my own style. If you talk about music directors, RDBurman taught me to sing completely in a differnet manner. He changed my style of singing. Pure hindustani singing was taught by Khaiyyaam, Madan Mohan & Jaidev. I had to be serious towards hindustani music when I was singing with these music directors. I had at the back of my mind that I should have a proper trained voice. In contrast, while singing with Pancham, I had to think modern.Different way of working, feelings were given to me by these people.

Q : You were capable of handling these innovative and different singing and therefore you were given these kind of songs by the music directors ?
A : Yes you can say that if you wish. Pancham used to tell me "Asha, you are singing so I am taking the risk of composing such songs. I dont have the courage to tell anybody else to sing this." You listen to the songs of 70's of Pancham and then you will believe me.

Q : Jaidev or Madan Mohan gave you beautiful and convincing songs but they did not get the popularity. Why so ?
A : Because there is a very limited bunch of people listening to these kind of songs. They listen to these kind of songs. Pancham's music broke all borders, and hence he got a place within all categories of people. His music was always ahead of time.
------------------------

she also says that hopefully her autobio would be published this year ( she wants to write a lot more about the full industry - i.e. musicians, personalities, musicians etc )

Happy birthday !!
simplefable
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Jaiye aap kahan jayenge..
film mere sanam
music op nayyar
lyrics Majrooh
128 kbps
duration 6.30 mts
august
Wishing Ashabai a very happy birthday!! smile.gif smile.gif

Click to view attachment

as the title of the image says - He Jeevan Sundar Aahe..

This Life is Beautiful... smile.gif

Image from Loksatta - a Marathi Daily, by Gautam Rajadhyaksha.

piya_banerjee
Many Happy Returns Of The Day Asha ji

august

Click to view attachment

Image - Thanks to Loksatta - a leading Marathi Daily

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.