Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Guru And Chela
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Singers > Hemant Kumar
OMkar
Friends, I am OMkar.

We are enjoying a lovely Mehfil in Kishore Kumaar Forum, here https://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...0270&st=105

While singing Kishoreda's songs, one of our friend, Sanjay requested me to sing a Hemant Kumar song because he felt some resemblance of Hemantda in my voice. I have sung my most fav song of Hemantda, 'Jane Woh Kaise Log The Jinke Pyar Ko Pyar Mila'.

Guys, I am totally aware that all of you are ardent fan of Hemantda, so please excuse me all any mistakes I made in the song. My sincere apologies in advance!! bow.gif
Click to view attachment
Song: Jane Woh Kaise Log The, 4.10@160
Click to view attachment
sanjkash
QUOTE(OMkar @ Aug 29 2007, 12:42 PM) *

OMkar,
Wonderfully sung this HemantDa beauty. And thanks for choosing this top song and fulfilling the request at the best level. Very well done (I beleive this is your very first HemantDa song?).
I again confirm, continue with singing Hemat da as well as KishDa (which you have always loved doing it).
Let's see if someone helps out with the karaoke track for this and other HemantDa songs.
We are waiting for more.
Sanjay

OMkar
QUOTE(sanjkash @ Aug 29 2007, 11:26 PM) *
QUOTE(OMkar @ Aug 29 2007, 12:42 PM) *

OMkar,
Wonderfully sung this HemantDa beauty. And thanks for choosing this top song and fulfilling the request at the best level. Very well done (I beleive this is your very first HemantDa song?).
I again confirm, continue with singing Hemat da as well as KishDa (which you have always loved doing it).
Let's see if someone helps out with the karaoke track for this and other HemantDa songs.
We are waiting for more.
Sanjay

Sanjay yaar, badi mushkil se ek gana gayaa!! I also love many other songs of Hemantda, but they are all dead difficult songs.. And yaar, I am expecting others to contribute as well. Yaar, mujhe yaad hai, u also were going to sing some song, right? Chal ho ja shuru yaar!!!

And lets see if someone has some karaoke tracks of Hemantda's gems like 'Jane woh kaise'... I also love 'yeh nayan dare dare'... Does anyone have karaoke of this song??

p.s. Sanjay, meanwhile could u please send me the lyrics of 'Yeh nayan Dare dare' song? Thanks!
yogesh24
QUOTE(OMkar @ Aug 29 2007, 05:12 PM) *

Friends, I am OMkar.

While singing Kishoreda's songs, one of our friend, Sanjay requested me to sing a Hemant Kumar song because he felt some resemblance of Hemantda in my voice. I have sung my most fav song of Hemantda, 'Jane Woh Kaise Log The Jinke Pyar Ko Pyar Mila'.

Guys, I am totally aware that all of you are ardent fan of Hemantda, so please excuse me all any mistakes I made in the song. My sincere apologies in advance!! bow.gif
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Great Work Done OMkar! thumbs-up.gif
Keep it up smile.gif
Aisa hi kuch "Marathi" forum me bhi ho jaaye sunglasses2.gif

Regards
Yogesh
OMkar
QUOTE(yogesh24 @ Aug 30 2007, 07:55 AM) *
QUOTE(OMkar @ Aug 29 2007, 05:12 PM) *

Friends, I am OMkar.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Great Work Done OMkar! thumbs-up.gif
Keep it up smile.gif
Aisa hi kuch "Marathi" forum me bhi ho jaaye sunglasses2.gif

Regards
Yogesh

Yaar, I am really happy to know that you both liked my song.. I dont mind to start Marathi Mehfil as welll.. Lekin is baar tu pahel kar. Lets all come together and enjoy our music with our personal touch to our fav songs!! thumbs-up.gif
sanjkash
OMkar,
Here is the karaoke track "Yeh nayan dare dare...."
Chalo bhai ab phaataaphaat record karo.

Singer: Karaoke track (4:16, 128kbps)
Song: Yeh nayan dare dare
Film: Kohra
Music: Hemant Kumar
Click to view attachment
Enjoy
Sanjay
OMkar
QUOTE(sanjkash @ Aug 31 2007, 02:53 AM) *
OMkar,

Click to view attachment
Enjoy
Sanjay

Aai Shappath!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Baba re, its a terribly difficult song.. Do u really want me to kill such a lovely beauty re baba!! Bhiti vatate re maharaja!!! And where are the words????
yogesh24
QUOTE(OMkar @ Aug 31 2007, 03:34 AM) *

OMkar,

Click to view attachment
Enjoy
Sanjay

Aai Shappath!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Baba re, its a terribly difficult song.. Do u really want me to kill such a lovely beauty re baba!! Bhiti vatate re maharaja!!! And where are the words????

Yes! Please OMkar do it yaar! Its one of my Fav. Hemantda's song.
Darr Kis baat ka arey yahan to sab apane hi yaar hain. Don't worry.
Hame pata hain ki aap is gaane ko bhi Nibha lenge (acchi tarah se smile.gif )
Waiting for your song!

and also thanks to Sanjay. What a Quick Reply!
Keep it up Sanjay thumbs-up.gif

Regards
Yogesh
OMkar
QUOTE(yogesh24 @ Aug 31 2007, 07:17 AM) *
QUOTE(OMkar @ Aug 31 2007, 03:34 AM) *

OMkar,

Click to view attachment
Enjoy
Sanjay

Yes! Please OMkar do it yaar! Its one of my Fav. Hemantda's song.
Darr Kis baat ka arey yahan to sab apane hi yaar hain. Don't worry.
Hame pata hain ki aap is gaane ko bhi Nibha lenge (acchi tarah se smile.gif )
Waiting for your song!

and also thanks to Sanjay. What a Quick Reply!
Keep it up Sanjay thumbs-up.gif

Regards
Yogesh

Yogesh and Sanjay!! Please give me some time, friends. I am not professional singer. And would not like to upload anything 'besura'. And I am sure you will all tolerate me for this song. smile.gif Really really I have no confidence to sing this song. sad.gif
sanjkash
OMkar,
Arey bhai aap naheen gaayenge to kyaa hum gaayenge (matlab app humming karenge?)? Pehle to Tamaatar khaane ke liye sabase aage khadaa kar diyaa aur aur ab...... Chalo bhai ab chupchaap (meraa matlab hai words ke saath) gaanaa record karo. Hum sabko pataa hai ke difficult gaane ke words galey mein hi atak jaate hai (isliye humne pehlehise aapko words bheje nahee). Kya aapke paas yeh original song naheen hai kyaa? Kya mujhe sachmuch hi words bhejne padenge? Original song bhejaa to chalegaa kyaa?
And don't worry, hum tamatar khaane ke liye phir se taiyyar hai. Dil thaamke baithe hue hai, ab gaanaa shuru karo.
Thanks Yogesh.
Sanjay
OMkar
QUOTE(sanjkash @ Aug 31 2007, 10:33 PM) *
OMkar,
Arey bhai aap naheen gaayenge to kyaa hum gaayenge (matlab app humming karenge?)? Pehle to Tamaatar khaane ke liye sabase aage khadaa kar diyaa aur aur ab...... Chalo bhai ab chupchaap (meraa matlab hai words ke saath) gaanaa record karo. Hum sabko pataa hai ke difficult gaane ke words galey mein hi atak jaate hai (isliye humne pehlehise aapko words bheje nahee). Kya aapke paas yeh original song naheen hai kyaa? Kya mujhe sachmuch hi words bhejne padenge? Original song bhejaa to chalegaa kyaa?
And don't worry, hum tamatar khaane ke liye phir se taiyyar hai. Dil thaamke baithe hue hai, ab gaanaa shuru karo.
Thanks Yogesh.
Sanjay

Arey baap re!! Sanjay!! yaar thoda time to de yaar. Let me at least hear the song and do some practise before I record. And I dont even have my harmonium here with me. Dont even know the scale while singing. Aur sun, I dont even have any professional recording facility at home, I will simply record with the software I have.. And its not at all advanced.. Hope Is baat pe, jyada sadey hue tamatar nahin padenge laugh.gif laugh.gif
yogesh24
QUOTE(OMkar @ Aug 31 2007, 10:44 PM) *

QUOTE(sanjkash @ Aug 31 2007, 10:33 PM) *
OMkar,
Thanks Yogesh.
Sanjay

Arey baap re!! Sanjay!! yaar thoda time to de yaar. Let me at least hear the song and do some practise before I record. And I dont even have my harmonium here with me. Dont even know the scale while singing. Aur sun, I dont even have any professional recording facility at home, I will simply record with the software I have.. And its not at all advanced.. Hope Is baat pe, jyada sadey hue tamatar nahin padenge laugh.gif laugh.gif

OMkar,
No Problem at all smile.gif Whenever you have time please do.
Aur rahi baat Tamatar ki so don't worry usaki jarurat nahi padegi. (dammmmm sure)

Take your own time brother smile.gif

Regards
Yogesh
OMkar
Thanks Yogesh for showing so much confidence on me... smile.gif Meanwhile Sanjay, could u please look for the karaokes of

Tum Pukar Lo
Na Tum Hamein Jano
Yeh raat yeh chandani phir kahan
Chup hai dharti chup chand sitare (house no 44)
Rahi tu mat ruk jana (Door gagan ki chhaon mein)

I love all these songs a lottt... I think I have to now start building Hemant Kumar collection! smile.gif
sanjkash
QUOTE(OMkar @ Sep 1 2007, 09:45 AM) *

Thanks Yogesh for showing so much confidence on me... smile.gif Meanwhile Sanjay, could u please look for the karaokes of

Tum Pukar Lo
Na Tum Hamein Jano

I love all these songs a lottt... I think I have to now start building Hemant Kumar collection! smile.gif

OMkar,
Yeh lo 3 gaane (karaoke tracks).
1)
Singer: Karaoke track
Song: Tum pukar lo (4:15, 128kbps)
Film: Khamoshi (1968)
Lyrics: Gulzar
Click to view attachment
2)
Song: Na tum hume jano (3:17, 128kbp)
Film: Baat Ek Ratt Ki (1962)
Lyrics: Majrooh Sultanpuri
Music: SD Burman
Click to view attachment
3)
Song: Yeh raat yeh chandni (4:39, 128kbps)
Film: Jaal (1952)
Lyrics: Saheer Ludhianvi
Click to view attachment
Enjoy
Sanjay

OMkar
QUOTE(sanjkash @ Sep 3 2007, 11:30 PM) *

Tum Pukar Lo
Na Tum Hamein Jano

OMkar,
1)
Click to view attachment
2)
Click to view attachment
3)
Click to view attachment
Enjoy
Sanjay

He Bhagwaaan.... laugh.gif laugh.gif Sanjay u r not serious!! laugh.gif laugh.gif
OMkar
QUOTE(sanjkash @ Sep 3 2007, 11:30 PM) *

Tum Pukar Lo
Na Tum Hamein Jano

OMkar,
1)
Click to view attachment
2)
Click to view attachment
3)
Click to view attachment
Enjoy
Sanjay

Mitra, thanks for these songs.. BUT I WANT YOU TO SING AT LEAST ONE SONG ON ANYONE OF THESE TRACKS..... YOGESH, KAAY MHANTOSS????
yogesh24
QUOTE(OMkar @ Sep 9 2007, 02:49 AM) *

Mitra, thanks for these songs.. BUT I WANT YOU TO SING AT LEAST ONE SONG ON ANYONE OF THESE TRACKS..... YOGESH, KAAY MHANTOSS????

Yes! Why Not?

Sanjay Whenever you have time please please do the same.... smile.gif

Regards
Yogesh
OMkar
QUOTE(yogesh24 @ Sep 10 2007, 06:50 AM) *
QUOTE(OMkar @ Sep 9 2007, 02:49 AM) *

Yes! Why Not?

Sanjay Whenever you have time please please do the same.... smile.gif

Regards
Yogesh

Yogesh, if u hear Sanjay's voice, u will pleasantly shocked... I tell u... smile.gif
OMkar
एक नया चमचमता हुआ तारा हमारा फोरम के आसमानपर.. Click to view attachment SANJAY Click to view attachment

Friends, now tell me whoes voice resembles Hemantda more? Isn't it Sanjay's voice? Not just mere resemblance but look at the emotions he presented in the song. artist1.gif And at the end hear his Sureeli Whistle... It gives such a beautiful effect to the song... Well Done, Mere Dost!!!

Click to view attachmentSanjay Performing 'Tum Pukar Lo'Click to view attachment

party2.gif
yogesh24
QUOTE(OMkar @ Sep 10 2007, 11:31 PM) *

एक नया चमचमता हुआ तारा हमारा फोरम के आसमानपर.. Click to view attachment SANJAY Click to view attachment

Friends, now tell me whoes voice resembles Hemantda more? Isn't it Sanjay's voice? Not just mere resemblance but look at the emotions he presented in the song. artist1.gif And at the end hear his Sureeli Whistle... It gives such a beautiful effect to the song... Well Done, Mere Dost!!!

Click to view attachmentSanjay Performing 'Tum Pukar Lo'Click to view attachment

party2.gif

Superb Voice
Sanjay/Omkar
Hey guys you both are fantastic. thumbs-up.gif Keep it up.

Regards
Yogesh
OMkar
QUOTE(yogesh24 @ Sep 11 2007, 01:34 PM) *
QUOTE(OMkar @ Sep 10 2007, 11:31 PM) *

party2.gif

Superb Voice
Sanjay/Omkar
Hey guys you both are fantastic. thumbs-up.gif Keep it up.

Regards
Yogesh

Yaar, in comparison to Sanjay's voice, my voice is very weak.. But Sanjay, I want u to record this song once againg using little better mic and upload it once again... I want to hear ur voice more clearly... To abhi jaa aur jaldi kaam lag jaa!!! Awaiting for this SAME song in better & clear sound... smile.gif

Kya bolta hai, yogeshdada??
HumTum
ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

Sanjay bhai ohmy.gif ohmy.gif bow.gif TOO GOOD! clap2.gif
sanjkash
OMkar, Yohesh, HT bhaiyon,
Arey yaaron yeh gaanaa to bas BY CHANCE thik thaak nikal gayaa thaa, iskaa matlab yeh naheen ke mere repeat karnese is se bhi aur achchaa niklegaa.
Bas aap sab logon kaa shukriyaa adaa kartaa hoon (apprectiation ke liye).
(English mein "Thank you for your appreciation")
Sanjay
OMkar
QUOTE(sanjkash @ Sep 13 2007, 02:46 AM) *
OMkar, Yohesh, HT bhaiyon,
Arey yaaron yeh gaanaa to bas BY CHANCE thik thaak nikal gayaa thaa, iskaa matlab yeh naheen ke mere repeat karnese is se bhi aur achchaa niklegaa.
Bas aap sab logon kaa shukriyaa adaa kartaa hoon (apprectiation ke liye).
(English mein "Thank you for your appreciation")
Sanjay

Arey mere dost, Tu phir ek baar Gaa De... Aur jyada achha ho jayega.. But make sure u use little better mic, ok? smile.gif
OMkar
Friends, with the help of KinfRafiji, I am posting the song of Hemantda sung by me for all those who were not able to listen in this Mehfil.

Just Click on 'Play' button

Enjoy!!!

OMkar
Friends, THE GOOD NEWS IS AROUND smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

Now we got a new forum 'Hamari Sangeet Mehfil' https://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showforum=17 (Before: 'Sur Mein Na Sahi') Thanks a lotttt to all of you who supported me to change the name bow.gif

You will find all my songs from now all on below link in the same forum

https://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=45433

So Enjoy!!!!! I welcome everyone and join our MEHFIL to enjoy music!!!!

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.