Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bhikudaan Gadhvi
Hamara Forums > Music > Regional Music > Gujarati
Krish786
Hi Friends,

This is very touchy album. High nostalgic Value added with beautiful voice of none other than Bhikhudaan Gaghvi...Stories and songs

here is First file of total of 12 in this volume.

Duration is 30:40 28mb bitrate is 128KBPS

I have to split the zip file and in order to upload it here I had to rename slit zip file. So down load both files and rename 01_MOTA_GHARNI_LAAJ02.zip file to 01_MOTA_GHARNI_LAAJ01.z01 and then you will be able to join both files into a one mp3 file.

I hope this is not another violation of the attachment.

Click to view attachment

Krish786
Here is the remaining part of the split file

Click to view attachment

now remember keep both parts of file in same folder and click on this file only to open up winzip and u will see the full 28mb file there and from there u extract full mp3 file

Have any problems let me or some techie know to help you out. but this is a must for those who luvs old timers nostalgic valued narrations and songs.

Enjoy.. there are 12 files like this and I will post all eventually if response is good. If not I will move on to something else.

smile1.gif

(K)
Krish786
What happened to my second post? Both files are to be combined to get one 28mb mp3 file to get the full album.. why is it missing?

I can not see it.. if others can see it I am not sure.. please let me know rolleyes.gif

Thanks.
ferrol
Thanks Krish for this lovely item.

Please upload rest of them.
desai2rn
QUOTE(Krish786 @ Aug 28 2007, 07:33 AM) *

What happened to my second post? Both files are to be combined to get one 28mb mp3 file to get the full album.. why is it missing?

I can not see it.. if others can see it I am not sure.. please let me know rolleyes.gif

Thanks.

Krish,

Can you u/l the missing files please.

Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.