Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Video Film Songs Of Manna Da
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Singers > Manna Dey
simplefable
Manna Dey has a very special in my heart. As a person and as a singer. His voice can melt rocks ..there are some songs which when ever i hear them, i am moved to tears. let it be the true feelings of a father, or a patriot or a man thinking about his motherland...or a love song...Woh tho sach much Manna hai...( nectar ) .. So i post this song for you...the song of love..Yeh raat bheegi bheegi ..yeh mast phizayein..

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

yeh raat bheegi bheegi
Film Chori Chori
Music Sankar Jaikishan
Lyrics Shailendra
Resolution 384 X 288
Bitrate 463 Kbps

Click to view attachment
simplefable
This is from the film Madhumati, my altime favourite. The entire picture is done in such rural locales, that you will fall in love with the scenario. The innocent Vijayantimala...the urbane Dilip, the vily Pran...every role has been defined so clearly. This song is a lok sangeet inspired one, am sure, but is just breathtakingly enchanting. Manna da has imparted so much rawness and power and mystique, it is impossible to imagine the song without him even though he sings just a couple of lines. particularly interesting to see, as we can see the local musical instruments... by the way.subjir ji..is there a bengali version of this picture?

o Bichua..
Film Madhumati
Music Salil Chowdury
Lyrics Shailendra
Resolution 320 X 240
Bitrate 349 Kbps

Click to view attachment
AzgarKhan
Mausam Beeta Jaye (Manna Dey with Lata Mangeshkar)
Movie: Do Bheega Zameen
Starring: Balraj Sahni & Nirupa Roy
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Click to view attachment
pinky
QUOTE(simplefable @ Aug 12 2007, 08:13 AM) *

Manna Dey has a very special in my heart. As a person and as a singer. His voice can melt rocks ..there are some songs which when ever i hear them, i am moved to tears. let it be the true feelings of a father, or a patriot or a man thinking about his motherland...or a love song...Woh tho sach much Manna hai...( nectar ) .. So i post this song for you...the song of love..Yeh raat bheegi bheegi ..yeh mast phizayein..

yeh raat bheegi bheegi
Film Chori Chori
Music Sankar Jaikishan
Lyrics Shailendra
Resolution 384 X 288
Bitrate 463 Kbps

Click to view attachment

Thanks a lot smile.gif
sbiswas2005
Why is this thread so dry????

Where is Simplefableji?? sad1.gif

Waiting for some rare beautiful videos.... smile1.gif

Subir
simplefable
Biswas ji....I was away for some time. Thanks for reminding me... wink.gif
Here is a gem of a song...the immortal " Aye mere pyarewatan.." from Kabuliwala. The voice of Manna da was absolutely mesmeric...emotional yet not missing a beat of rhythm..the range and control was just divine. How more emotional can one express his feelings for his Country?

Aye mere pyarewatan...
Film Kabuliwala
Music Salil Chowdury
Lyrics Prem dhavan
resolution 336 X 256
Bitrate 391 kbps

Click to view attachment
simplefable
This is another favourite of mine..Manna Da's voice glides so effortlessly over the intricate ragas...it is just amazing to listen to...

Tum bin jeevan kaisa jeevan..
Film Bawarchi
Music Madanmohan
lyrics Kaifi Azmi
frame rate 510 kbps
resolution 400 X 304

sbiswas2005
I have downloaded Tum Bin Jeevan twice...but it cannot extract from the RAR file and it is showing that the file may be corrupted...

Pls check it Simplefableji...

Subir
simplefable
QUOTE(sbiswas2005 @ Oct 5 2007, 10:34 AM) *

I have downloaded Tum Bin Jeevan twice...but it cannot extract from the RAR file and it is showing that the file may be corrupted...

Pls check it Simplefableji...

Subir

Subir ji...Sorry ...aap ka taqleef keliye...I replaced the file . Please check it up and let me know..I use Ashampoo movie shrink to compress the file and winrar to zip it..I will be grateful if you can tell me how you find the quality of the files..regarding picture and sound...i can search for newer software... smile.gif

Click to view attachment
Reeth
QUOTE(simplefable @ Sep 29 2007, 10:25 PM) *

Biswas ji....I was away for some time. Thanks for reminding me... wink.gif
Here is a gem of a song...the immortal " Aye mere pyarewatan.." from Kabuliwala. The voice of Manna da was absolutely mesmeric...emotional yet not missing a beat of rhythm..the range and control was just divine. How more emotional can one express his feelings for his Country?

Aye mere pyarewatan...
Film Kabuliwala
Music Salil Chowdury
Lyrics Prem dhavan
resolution 336 X 256
Bitrate 391 kbps

Click to view attachment

Thanks a lot for this video sf..........Mannadey is one of my favourite singer and i feel that he is extremely effective in singing patriotic songs.....This is one of his all time best songs.......
sbiswas2005
In Ashampoo Movie Shrink which format do you follow? Let me know. Ashampoo is one of the good softwares relating to Movie or video file..Still I will suggest you to try the following softwares..

1. Total Video Converter

2. Ulead Media Studio Pro

Both are good softwares....

Total video converter can convert any format to any format (all most). You can convert the movie into .flv format like youtube. Because the size of the flv file is very low and easy to handle/upload. But for each and every video clip this may not be applicable. By this software you can extract only the audio part from the video.

After downloading the flv file anyone can convert this into mpeg/avi in his own system.

Ulead Media studio pro is a unique movie editing software. Here you will find a Smart Trim option in File>Smart>Smart Trim. After cutting off the unwanted portion of the video [generally at the begining or end of the video] by scissors tool, you can use the Smart Trim option. It is very quick process. (although VCD Cutter also do this same job). There are a lot of functions in this software which make the video editing easier.

Last of all I am thankful to you for the Bawarchi & Kabuliwala song you uploaded. biggrin.gif I have the Kabuliwala song. In this song the tune of Namaaz is a fantastic use of expressing kabuliwala's feelings. Salilji used this particular tune so efficiently that every time I become just fidaa while enjoying these particular stanzas...Thanks a lot.

Subir
simplefable
Subir ji...i have all the software mentioned by you. total video converter is a very easy to use and flexible tool...vcd cutter has its limitations yet a very fast one ...Ulead, never opened it up.. biggrin.gif
regarding the song...my pleasure.. smile1.gif
Dimple
Simple smile1.gif thank you for all the above vids, but can you please u/l the video song from Anand : Zindagi kaisi hai paheli .... ? but only on RAPIDSHARE PLEASE wink2.gif
simplefable
Dimple ..here is the song...Zindagi kaisi hai paheli haaye...on rapidshare . i am posting the song on HF too.. smile.gif

Anand is a very special movie and the songs just are pure bliss. the film is a classic and remains so for the narration..for the characters..and the things which it didnt reveal yet hinted so subtly...a collector's item indeed.

Click to view attachment

Rapidshare link : <http://rapidshare.com/files/60443404/Zindagi_kaisi_hai_paheli_-_Anand.avi.html>
Dimple
Thank you Simple, you are just too good for obliging me smile1.gif
simplefable
QUOTE(Dimple @ Oct 8 2007, 04:01 PM) *

Thank you Simple, you are just too good for obliging me smile1.gif

My pleasure.. smile.gif Please do ask me any other songs too..that will keep me on my toes.. biggrin.gif
sbiswas2005
Is there any chance of getting the following two songs [Audio / Video] from Bansi Birju (1972) of Amitabh Bachchan???

1. Nainon Ke Do Panchhi Uljhe

2. Tune Jab Sajna Se Neha Lagaaye

Thanks in advance...

Subir
simplefable
Subir ji..the first song of your choice has been posted in the link below by Tewari ji.. please look it up..

<http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=10348>
sbiswas2005
Thanks a lot Simpleji...Is there any chance of getting its video..??

Pls share...

Subir
simplefable
Subir ji..am sorry. i dont have that film. most of my collection is black and white..and up to late sixties..will buy it up in my next visit to the city... smile.gif
simplefable
I always felt that Manna Da was given a raw deal when it comes to duets. Though they are few...they all stand out as absolute beauties. Here is one..with a very playful Raj Kapoor and Mala sinha on screen doing the honors.. a song of absolute Joy De Vivre...

Masti bhara hain sama...Hum tum dono jahaan...
Parvarish
N Datta
Hasrat Jaipuri
Manna, Lata
avi, 600 X 400

Click to view attachment

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.