Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Video Songs Of Kishore...
Hamara Forums > Legends > Kishore Kumar
simplefable
Kishore Da is noted for his playfulness on screen and off screen too...but in this beautiful song, he acted in a very low key ...contemplative with fleeting emotions, with the fine actress Nutan and the result is a gem for us to enjoy for all times to come...
Yeh raatein ..yeh mousam...Nadi ka kinara...Yeh chanchal hawa...
Kishore and Asha at their finest..with Nutan in tandem...it is pure bliss. Enjoy...!

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Yeh raatein yeh mousam
Film Dilli ka thug
Music Ravi
Lyrics Mazrooh
Format Mpeg1
Size 14.1 Mb

Click to view attachment
sbiswas2005
Just dil kush ho gaya simplefable ji..This song is one of my favourite songs...biggrin.gif

Main to Nutanji ko jab bhi dekhta hoon just fida ho jaata hoon. Aise hi aur ek film hai "Tere Ghar Ke Samne"...In this film also Nutanji was gorgeous and soooo sweeeet.

I love the total song...phir bhi iss kaa do chiz humko bahut aachha lagta hai...

1. The ball dance flavour in total music and rhythm

2. The excellent use of Mandolin in part music...

Waiting for such more beautiful videos...jo dil ko suchmooch bhar de..

Subir
King Kishore
Thank you Simplefable, for this lovely video.

Yes Sbiswas, totally agree with you, just Superb.
Aurous
Gr8 vid simplefable thumbs-up.gif Keep 'em coming...
HumTum
QUOTE(simplefable @ Aug 10 2007, 04:26 PM) *
Kishore Da is noted for his playfulness on screen and off screen too...but in this beautiful song, he acted in a very low key ...contemplative with fleeting emotions, with the fine actress Nutan and the result is a gem for us to enjoy for all times to come...
Kishore and Asha at their finest..with Nutan in tandem...it is pure bliss. Enjoy...!

Yeh raatein yeh mousam
Film Dilli ka thug
Music Ravi
Lyrics Mazrooh
Format Mpeg1
Size 14.1 Mb

Click to view attachment

Classy snapshots too. wub.gif Lage raho Simplefable bhai/behen! huh.gif thumbs-up.gif
simplefable
QUOTE(sbiswas2005 @ Aug 11 2007, 09:57 AM) *

Just dil kush ho gaya simplefable ji..This song is one of my favourite songs...biggrin.gif

Main to Nutanji ko jab bhi dekhta hoon just fida ho jaata hoon. Aise hi aur ek film hai "Tere Ghar Ke Samne"...In this film also Nutanji was gorgeous and soooo sweeeet.

I love the total song...phir bhi iss kaa do chiz humko bahut aachha lagta hai...

1. The ball dance flavour in total music and rhythm

2. The excellent use of Mandolin in part music...

Waiting for such more beautiful videos...jo dil ko suchmooch bhar de..

Subir

Subir ji ..am honored. i have watched many of your posts and your knowledge is simply amazing. Actually Nutan is the most graceful actress ever acted in Hindi films. Her versatatlity is amazing...Actually i was going to post that song...from Tere ghar ki saamne...Dil ka bhawar kare pukar.. where she is atonce seductive, childish, playful, graceful...( ran out of adjectives.. biggrin.gif ). am searching for good video for that.
I have posted Nutan's songs in two more forums...Lata and Mukesh. Hope you will enjoy them too..
To continue with kishore ji....here comes Dev Anand with his future wife Kalpana ...the chemistry is absolutely electrifying and to that adds Kishore's and Asha Ji's voices...bless them...

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Ankhon mein kya ji
film Nau do gyaarah
Singers Kishore Asha
Music Director S.D.Burman
Lyrics Majrooh
Resolution 384 X 288
Bitrate 445 kbps
file size 13.45 Mb

Click to view attachment
simplefable
QUOTE(King Kishore @ Aug 11 2007, 12:43 PM) *

Thank you Simplefable, for this lovely video.

Yes Sbiswas, totally agree with you, just Superb.

Thankyou King... biggrin.gif . for the appreciation.
simplefable
QUOTE(mujahid @ Aug 11 2007, 01:01 PM) *

Gr8 vid simplefable thumbs-up.gif Keep 'em coming...

Thankyou Mujahid Bhai.. i will upload what ever i have...it is a pleasure to share them with you all..
simplefable
QUOTE(HumTum @ Aug 11 2007, 01:09 PM) *

QUOTE(simplefable @ Aug 10 2007, 04:26 PM) *

Yeh raatein yeh mousam
Film Dilli ka thug
Music Ravi
Lyrics Mazrooh
Format Mpeg1
Size 14.1 Mb

Click to view attachment

Classy snapshots too. wub.gif Lage raho Simplefable bhai/behen! huh.gif thumbs-up.gif

Thankyou Humtum ji... biggrin.gif actually i took a long time in finding the right pics..Hum tho lage rahenge..kyonki hum bhi bahut mazae kar rahe hain...aise hi...main bhi Bhai hoon... biggrin.gif
simplefable

This wonderful song is from Khamoshi... Rajesh Khanna with Waheeda Rehman on a boat in Hooglie river..The melancholy of the song catches you from the first line...Kishore is simply awsome in this song..

Woh shaam kuch ajeeb thi
Film Khamoshi
Music Hemant Kumar
Lyrics Gulzar
Resolution 352 X 272
Bit rate 419 kbps

Click to view attachment
sbiswas2005
Thanks for sharing Khamoshi song Simplefableji...biggrin.gif

In this connection, I want to mention one more Hemant Kumar's song from the same film Khamoshi

Tum pukaar lo tumhaara intezaar hai..

The basic tune and music is to some extent similar to the song "Ei Raat Tomar Amar" from the Bengali film Deep Jwele Jaai.

There is a whistling sound, humming sound and the prelude which was used at the begining of "Ei Raat Tomar Amar"...has been reused as the main part music and prelude of Tum Pukaar Lo. You may check it.

Pls listen the bengali version here: Ei Raat Tomar Amar

Subir
simplefable
Biswas Ji...I heard the song..thanks a lot. it is almost similar..Hemant Da's voice is so enchanting...i am a big fan of his films too..Khamoshi..Anupama.. are classics. I really would love to download His bengali songs. can you direct me to a place? i need somebody to comment on them, as you did..Thanks again..I will post the song from Khamoshi in Hemant Da's forum...
Dimple
Wow Simplefable-ji (what's your name ? wink2.gif )

but can you PLEASE PLEASE upload Khamoshi song Woh Shaam.... on rapidshare or ez share? I am a big fan of Rajesh Khanna smile1.gif
Dimple
Anurodh - Mere Dil Ne Tadap

http://rapidshare.com/files/56233814/Anuro...l_Ne_Tadap_.avi
simplefable
QUOTE(Dimple @ Sep 24 2007, 10:21 AM) *

but can you PLEASE PLEASE upload Khamoshi song Woh Shaam.... on rapidshare or ez share? I am a big fan of Rajesh Khanna smile1.gif

Dimple..here is the song uploaded on rapidshare.. Yes, Rajesh khanna was absolute best ...especially his way of emoting for songs was also so nice....Call me..Simple... ;-) , please leave out ji...

<http://rapidshare.com/files/58069381/Wo_sham_kuch_ajeeb_thi--KHAMOSHI.MPG.html>
Dimple
QUOTE(simplefable @ Sep 25 2007, 10:11 AM) *

QUOTE(Dimple @ Sep 24 2007, 10:21 AM) *

Dimple..here is the song uploaded on rapidshare.. Yes, Rajesh khanna was absolute best ...especially his way of emoting for songs was also so nice....Call me..Simple... ;-) , please leave out ji...

<http://rapidshare.com/files/58069381/Wo_sham_kuch_ajeeb_thi--KHAMOSHI.MPG.html>

THANK YOU SO MUCH SIMPLE biggrin.gif I am much obliged - sorry for the trouble. It would be a great blessing if you u/l all your wonderful videos on rapidshare as they remain for 90 days there, unlike here rolleyes.gif
Dimple
Simple its me again - I would like to request the video of Pal Pal Dil Ke Pass Tum Rehti Ho - from movie Blackmail.

but on Rapidshare please wink2.gif

thanks in advance ! smile1.gif
simplefable
Dimple..am sorry for the delay in reply. i havent seen your msg. here is the link for the song ..

<http://rapidshare.com/files/62253609/Pal_pal_dil_ke_paas--BLACK_MAIL.mpg.html>

Here is one more gem of a song..from evergreen Aradhana...

Korakaagaz tha yeh man mera..
Aradhana
S.D.Burman
600 kbps, 352 X 240

Click to view attachment
Dimple
Thank you Simple, smile1.gif

I know I am troubling you but I cannot d/l from HF server sad1.gif
simplefable
QUOTE(Dimple @ Oct 15 2007, 10:00 AM) *

Thank you Simple, smile1.gif

I know I am troubling you but I cannot d/l from HF server sad1.gif

Sorry Dimple..it is my fault. i was thinking that i already posted the rapidshare links..here is the link. smile.gif

<http://rapidshare.com/files/63210872/Kora_kagaz_tha--ARADHANA.rar.html>
simplefable
One more gem of Kishore...young Parikshit sahni on screen..

Tere duniya se hoke mazboor chala...
Film Pavitra papi
Music , lyrics Prem Dhawan.
frame rate 650 kbps
resolution 320 X 240

Click to view attachment
savagepriest
thanks for sharing great work
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.