Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Noor Jehan Last Telephonic Interview
Hamara Forums > Legends > Noor Jehan
Inaam
I just got it from net!

I remember this show. I think it was telecast from PTV in 2000. Actress Shehnaz Shaikh (Ankhai & Tanhaiyan fame) and Fakhr-e-Aalam (pop singer) conducted the show. There was a detailed interview with Zill-e-Huma. At the end of the interview, Shehnaz Shaikh talked with Madam Noor Jehan on Telephone.

This is not the complete recording of the show, but I think Madam’s conversation portion is complete. I am trying to find the full recording of this show.

Enjoy! smile1.gif

noorie
Thanx a lot Inaam! I just love the way the Mallika-e-Tarannum talks. Her daughter doesn't seem to have inherited any of that charm.

Noreen
Inaam
QUOTE(noorie @ Jul 26 2007, 04:03 AM) *

Thanx a lot Inaam! I just love the way the Mallika-e-Tarannum talks. Her daughter doesn't seem to have inherited any of that charm.

Noreen

Thanks for the feedback, Noorie tongue1.gif Ya, I agree with you. Zill-e-Huma didn’t get anything from her mother (except the face resemblance smile.gif , She reminds me 50s Noor Jehan). As for Huma's singing is concerned, Afsos!!!! she is such a poor singer. closedeyes.gif

ahmed
thanks Inaam. Please upload the entire show if you find it.
madam was an excellent conversationalist. very witty person. zil-e-huma has a pretty face. her singing is poor though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.