Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Krorepati and Half Ticket/Pehli Jhalak
Hamara Forums > Legends > Kishore Kumar
Nimii
I managed to get these two dvds! Phew!!

Pehli Jhalak print is not too good, HT is better. I had bought HT earlier single dvd but the print was pathetic.

Krorepati need to check today...

Any movies on dvds of Guru are worth buying anyway wink2.gif

N smile1.gif
kane
QUOTE(Nimii @ Aug 30 2004, 10:02 AM) *

I managed to get these two dvds! Phew!!

Pehli Jhalak print is not too good, HT is better. I had bought HT earlier single dvd but the print was pathetic.

Krorepati need to check today...

Any movies on dvds of Guru are worth buying anyway wink2.gif

N smile1.gif

6GASASASASASAAAAAA
Nimii
Kane mebbe we need that one translated confused.gif

N shocked.gif
imjagdish
Can anyone give me a review of Bhaagam Bhaag. I intend to buy ta DVD of this one.
Jagdish.
Nimii
spank.gif Jagz dont ask such questions mad.gif

GURU movie close your eyes and buy!

You shld be like me I buy sometimes two two copies of the movie tongue.gif "now dont expect me to give it to u ok? " abuse.gif

N laugh.gif
imjagdish
QUOTE(Nimii @ Nov 17 2005, 08:23 AM) *

spank.gif Jagz dont ask such questions mad.gif

GURU movie close your eyes and buy!

You shld be like me I buy sometimes two two copies of the movie tongue.gif "now dont expect me to give it to u ok? " abuse.gif

N laugh.gif

Are..I know dat..lekin I wont be able to buy too many things...excess weight issues...thinking of buying 2 more dvds...
Nimii
You calling GURU Dvd as excess weight mad.gif spank.gif

Haath mein pakkad kar le aao mad.gif

N mad.gif abuse.gif
imjagdish
QUOTE(Nimii @ Nov 17 2005, 09:04 AM) *

You calling GURU Dvd as excess weight mad.gif spank.gif

Haath mein pakkad kar le aao mad.gif

N mad.gif abuse.gif

Are...baaki ka saaman bhi hai na??? abuse.gif waise i know I'll get the Krorepati dvd in b'lore...yeah..I got a surprise gift 4 u....Also, I watched Bewakoof the other day...it was fun...
Nimii
Baaki saaman sab chorro .. Bush uncle ko bolo baad mein bhejne ke liye wink2.gif sirf apna GURU ka dvds/vcds le aao biggrin.gif

Bewakoof dekha?!?!?! mad.gif Did it have all GURU songs or been snipped off mad.gif fight.gif ULTRA wale L%(#%&#()*%R478e6ytr8f grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

GIFT FOR ME ohmy.gif shocked.gif hope the gift is a good lookin American guy wink2.gif

N glare.gif
imjagdish
QUOTE(Nimii @ Nov 17 2005, 09:12 AM) *

Baaki saaman sab chorro .. Bush uncle ko bolo baad mein bhejne ke liye wink2.gif sirf apna GURU ka dvds/vcds le aao biggrin.gif

Bewakoof dekha?!?!?! mad.gif Did it have all GURU songs or been snipped off mad.gif fight.gif ULTRA wale L%(#%&#()*%R478e6ytr8f grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Only ONE Song of Kishoreda.. sad1.gif Michael Hai to cycle hai...by the way, beech beech mein Manna Da was giving a playback...

GIFT FOR ME ohmy.gif shocked.gif hope the gift is a good lookin American guy wink2.gif
American guy??? desh-drohi...apne desh mein gud luking ladkon ki kamee hai kya? waise bhi if I could get a person along with, it'd be a south-american chic wink2.gif

N glare.gif

Nimii
Oh shux u too stuck with the same rotten movie disc that has snipped off songs headbang.gif

grrrrrrrrrrrr desh drohi nahi re wink2.gif Me converted all indians my brudders wink2.gif so that gives me a choice for an international search na wink2.gif he he he biggrin.gif

grrr I have no use for a south-american chic mad.gif u can have her doh.gif
Chee chee kaise baat karta hai look.gif

N glare.gif
imjagdish
QUOTE(Nimii @ Nov 17 2005, 09:29 AM) *

Oh shux u too stuck with the same rotten movie disc that has snipped off songs headbang.gif

grrrrrrrrrrrr desh drohi nahi re wink2.gif Me converted all indians my brudders wink2.gif so that gives me a choice for an international search na wink2.gif he he he biggrin.gif

grrr I have no use for a south-american chic mad.gif u can have her doh.gif
Chee chee kaise baat karta hai look.gif

N glare.gif

I am not gonna get to to share her with anyone...
Nimii
Who wants to share!!!!!!!!!!! tongue.gif

he he he laugh.gif

N rollf.gif
imjagdish
QUOTE(Nimii @ Nov 17 2005, 09:36 AM) *

Who wants to share!!!!!!!!!!! tongue.gif

he he he laugh.gif

N rollf.gif

kya pata aaj kal logon ko thoda haath maarne ko mile to bhi chalta hai!!!
Nimii
ohmy.gif shocked.gif Aisa kya doh.gif

Kaa zamana aagaya re mai baap doh.gif

N sad1.gif
imjagdish
QUOTE(Nimii @ Nov 17 2005, 10:45 AM) *

ohmy.gif shocked.gif Aisa kya doh.gif

Kaa zamana aagaya re mai baap doh.gif

N sad1.gif

spank.gif spank.gif spank.gif why r u spamming??? Pata nahi logon ko taqleef hoti hai??? angry.gif angry.gif u shld be concerned about u'r friends too.... foottapping.gif Mere review ka kya hua "Bhaagam Bhaag"
Nimii
I cant remember.. saw it long ago re.. tere khaatir will have to seen and write the review..

Stars GURU and Bhagwan .. lot of comedy stuff...

http://www.pinnacle-vision.co.uk/titles/pr...0008&Label=B231

Idar se le raha hai kya?? I have it on a vcd sad1.gif

N sad1.gif
ps: Dont scold me poor me nice me good me .. ok? grrrr will write the review tomorrow ... abuse.gif jab dekho daanta hai mujeh sad1.gif
rom
I have the VCD too...
And I'd advise Jagz to buy it. It'd be available in India too, on DVD.
Though not the best of the Guru comedies, it's watchable.
One song stands out, both in picturization and singing... Hey Baabu, with Rafisaab.
Anyway, it has Guru, and that's more or less enough for me. biggrin.gif
imjagdish
QUOTE(rom @ Nov 17 2005, 12:01 PM) *

I have the VCD too...
And I'd advise Jagz to buy it. It'd be available in India too, on DVD.
Though not the best of the Guru comedies, it's watchable.
One song stands out, both in picturization and singing... Hey Baabu, with Rafisaab.
Anyway, it has Guru, and that's more or less enough for me. biggrin.gif

Thanks rom and nimmz...generally my source is imdb...neways...i am also getting Bombay ka Chor for 3$....yippeee
Nimii
shocked.gif planet.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.