Nimii
QUOTE (Poppy @ Aug 23 2004, 05:10 PM)
Adee tedi to doh.gif

Yeh baat thi kya laugh.gif

kher good old nimiidi to mili camera.gif

arre baba main to hamesha idareech hoon.. sirf kisi ne awaaz nahi di sad1.gif

N sad1.gif
sr4579
Sab awaaz de na mamuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu........
zankib
QUOTE (rhine2 @ Aug 23 2004, 06:50 PM)
Sab awaaz de na mamuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu........

[QUOTE] tongue.gif

kisine mujhe pukara kya.................

camera.gif
iqbal

Maang rahi hai jawaab insaaf ki aawaaz!

unni
QUOTE (Poppy @ Aug 23 2004, 06:43 AM)
Itna sannata kyon hai bhaiyon aur behno  blab.gif

Poppy:

Good point. If I still had the copy of the biography on Kishore-da, I would have used it to write up some "information posts".

Hopefully, some members do have it. Also there are biographies out there in languages other than English. Would some kind soul please look into them and share at least some interesting and humorous titbits/snippets?

I downloaded and saved the magazine article ("THE LAST ENCORE") that was so kindly provided by one of our members. If somebody has more of such interesting stuff, please share it on the forum.

Another little idea: If someone can provide us with the full detailed "history" about Kishore-da's refusal to kow-tow before "the authority", his songs being banned on radio, and subsequently his "reinstatement". (Since that time we have learnt of just one other person from the industry to take such a bold principled stand : when Preity Zinta stood up in court and spoke out, despite the risk to herself).
Poppy
Unniji

After I finish reading book of kishore kumar by Vishwas Nerurkar , I may share some interesting facts about him keeping in mind COPY RIGHT ISSUE ph34r.gif

Kya book banayee hai Vishwasji ne bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif
unni
QUOTE (Poppy @ Aug 26 2004, 06:13 AM)
I may share some interesting facts about him keeping in mind COPY RIGHT ISSUE

Poppy:

You have two ways of going about it:

1) If you are quoting the exact words, make a mention of the book.

2) You can take inforation from the book and re-write it, acknowledging the source of the info.

Also, listing the contact address of the publisher (from where we can buy the book) would be a good idea.
Poppy
Unni saab

1) If you are quoting the exact words, make a mention of the book.

I'll prefer this one so that any genuine information credit goes to author
2nd option will be difficult for me as i'm not good at writing arrogant.gif blab.gif

Also, listing the contact address of the publisher (from where we can buy the book) would be a good idea.

If you are in bombay or calcutta then shouldn't be difficult to get hold on the VN book
unni
QUOTE (Poppy @ Aug 27 2004, 12:28 AM)
If you are in bombay or calcutta then shouldn't be difficult to get hold on the VN book

Poppy:

I intend to get hold of that book by hook or by crook!

But the reason I suggested mentioning the source of the book is to establish that by quoting from the book, your article/essay is intended to create interest in the book and to encourage the reader to buy it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.