Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mouj Dhoondhe Kinaara Dekho Raat - Bhoola Bhatka
Hamara Forums > Legends > Kishore Kumar
adm654
Pending request....
sanju6000
Thanks Amitda!!! Another rare and unheard(by me) number
party2.gif
Btw I'm still listening to your "Dekho Idhar" number.

sanju
smile1.gif
rom
Now that 'the' Sanjay Tiwari himself is here, may I request for "Yeh Mehfil Yoon Hi Sajegi" in good quality? You have a great site, buddy... I don't wish to be greedy, so I'm requesting for this one beautiful number.
Regards
sanju6000
ROM bhai, I'll check out this number. Problem is many many of the songs are at my home computer in gorakhpur(my native place rolleyes.gif ).
In case, I don't have mp3 of that song here, I assure you that I'll surely upload it in near future.

cheers
Sanju
rolleyes.gif
adm654
I had difficulties in uploading files last few days. Now after reading Jayanta's mail I understand that there is a temporary suspension of uploading the files. By the way; ROM your request for Yeh Mehfil Yoon Hi Sajegi will be fulfilled ASAP. In the mean time if you know anybody is happing the CD of Kasish - this song was there as well.

sr4579
QUOTE (rom @ Aug 20 2004, 11:23 AM)
Now that 'the' Sanjay Tiwari himself is here, may I request for "Yeh Mehfil Yoon Hi Sajegi" in good quality? You have a great site, buddy... I don't wish to be greedy, so I'm requesting for this one beautiful number.
Regards

ROM bhai....here you go...CD QUALITY
;-)
rom
Rhine:
ROM bhai....here you go...CD QUALITY
;-)

Grateful thanks, Rhine, for this lovely gift! smile1.gif
Thanks to you too, Sanju, for your offer to upload this song after you could locate it. Perhaps you'd kindly upload some other rarity instead! wink2.gif
Adm654, thank for your offer as well. smile1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.