singer : NARINDER BIBA
6:50

song : SOHNEO MAKHNO
singer : MOHD RAFI & NARINDER BIBA
6:14

song : GORE RANG NE SAADA NAHI REHNA
singer : MAHENDRA KAPOOR & SHAMSHAD BEGUM & CHORUS
7:10

there are 1 or 2 short songs inbetween the dialogues.....due to time restriction i have not cut them out as individual songs.....you will find them amongst the dialogues.....if someone has time to cut the dialogues or short songs....please do so and re upload them on my behalf

listen to the common message song of Mohd Rafi
Naujawanon Kasam Kaho Badalna Sansar Hai......Dheeyan Wale Ae Na Samjhan
Dheeyo Na Te Paar Hai........Dheeyo Na Te Paar Hai
Ao Milke Badal Deyan Ae Rasma Ae Rivaaj....Na Kise Ko Laiye Daaj Na Kise Nu Daiye Daaj
very true meaning song......a reflection of the past that still affects us all even in todays changing society.

K Deep's comedy song......he tries to impersonate Kishore Kumar style Yodelling....idlay idlay idlay hoo eeeey

post edited 16/05/07 - 2:20am
removed songs...Guru bhai has cut the dialogues out and reposted them.....also you will find the short clips amongst the dialogues posted too.
Thanx Guru bhai
Guru
Thanks so much for this movie songs. One of the first punjabi movies that i saw. Excellent movie i might add.

Guru
Guru
Here are the cut versions.

Daaj - 01 - Daaj - Mohd Rafi - 05-48
Daaj - 02 - Ham Chhare - K Deep - 03-54
Daaj - 03 - Ni Kurie - Narinder Biba & Minoo Purshottam - 02-58
Daaj - 04 - Heer - Minoo Purshottam - 00-40
ANT6
sorry couldnt upload the rest the pages kept expiring

Thanx Guru bhai for cutting the dialogues out for me.....i will remove my first 3.

here are the remaining 3.....plus an additional short song inbetween the dialogues not listed
deewani
Thanks as always Ant Bhai. I remember having a discussion about this one. wink.gif Appreciate the share very much! I've been on a K Deep/Jagmohan Kaur kick lately. Haven't decided if that's a good thing or not yet, lol. But the songs bring back memories.
Sangeet
The film was dubbed in Hindi in 1981 called Dahej

The minoo purshottam song is very nice smile1.gif Unfortunately no Rafi Song in Hindi sad1.gif
Guru
Here are rest of the songs without the dialouges.

Thanks once again Ant bhai.

Daaj - 05 - Gore Rang Ne
Daaj - 06 - Mainu De Ke Taake Da Chhala
Daaj - 07 - Khaare Paani Samundra De
Daaj - 08 - Sohneo Makhno
deewani
Deep Kuriyan Wich - K Deep tongue1.gif
6:07 160 kbps cd rip

This is not from this soundtrack, but it is a funny song with the lines: "panj, sat kuriyan aagayeya, hai, 'charre waqt ko phare' gaundiya gaana aaiyan...." and references several other Punjabi films.
Dharmaan Khan
QUOTE(deewani @ May 16 2007, 12:04 AM) *

I've been on a K Deep/Jagmohan Kaur kick lately. Haven't decided if that's a good thing or not yet, lol. But the songs bring back memories.

aa keho ji gal kitti tussi, Jaise Satish Shah ne kaha tha DDLJ mein " go east. go west. 5AAB is best" shukar hai, woh 90's ka khumaar to utra aap ke sar se. tongue1.gif

i saw this car reg today and couldnt resist getting the driver to sell me the number plate, it read P15 AAB (if u take the p1 away, it reads 5AAB yaani, panj (5) aab, and jaise aap ko pata hai ke punjaab ka matlab hi hai 5 rivers., i was well chuffed when he said he'll sell it.
deewani
QUOTE(Dharmaan Khan @ May 16 2007, 06:14 PM) *

aa keho ji gal kitti tussi, Jaise Satish Shah ne kaha tha DDLJ mein " go east. go west. 5AAB is best" shukar hai, woh 90's ka khumaar to utra aap ke sar se. tongue1.gif

i saw this car reg today and couldnt resist getting the driver to sell me the number plate, it read P15 AAB (if u take the p1 away, it reads 5AAB yaani, panj (5) aab, and jaise aap ko pata hai ke punjaab ka matlab hi hai 5 rivers., i was well chuffed when he said he'll sell it.

Ahem, mere sar se? Sirf MERE sar se? LOL! Lagda ae jaanab nu aaina dikhauna padega, koi gal ney, kissi nu kuch ney dussangi. tongue1.gif Nice acquisition!
jassi
i remember this film,made by my father's friend indirjeet hasanpuri also a lyricist and poet,i guess it was produced by dheeraj kumar,and actress was beautiful diljeet kaur..superstar actress of punjabi cinema
Dharmaan Khan
QUOTE(deewani @ May 17 2007, 05:23 AM) *

QUOTE(Dharmaan Khan @ May 16 2007, 06:14 PM) *

Ahem, mere sar se? Sirf MERE sar se? LOL! Lagda ae jaanab nu aaina dikhauna padega, koi gal ney, kissi nu kuch ney dussangi. tongue1.gif Nice acquisition!

dheere dheere bol koi sun na le................ tongue1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.