Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for "Dekho Idhar Dekho" song
Hamara Forums > Legends > Kishore Kumar
sanju6000
Hi All,
I'm looking for a song "Dekho Idhar Dekho O mere Hamsafar" from the film "Phir Wohi Raat"

Can someone upload it here plsssssss

Amitda, Booby, Kaustubh, Rhine, Jayant ..love you all

...was going through forum postings.....no controversy over Phoolon Ki Zubaan song..... I got it from a forum(don't exactly remember it's name)....may be it was uploaded there by KCP bhai(in mp3 format), he was also the first person to gave me a song "Jaan Pahchaan" which I's looking for years and thereafter it was Raman Ravi bhai from whom I got all the rare songs while I's in usa....
Then Bobby Bhai and Amitda......
My humble gratitude to all of you.

Cheers

Sanju
www.rajeevtiwari.com
smile1.gif))
ramanr
Sanjeev,

Welcome aboard. Hope everything is going well.

Raman
jayant
QUOTE (sanju6000 @ Aug 15 2004, 12:25 PM)
Hi All,
I'm looking for a song "Dekho Idhar Dekho O mere Hamsafar" from the film "Phir Wohi Raat"

...was going through forum postings.....no controversy over Phoolon Ki Zubaan song..... I got it from a forum(don't exactly remember it's name)....may be it was uploaded there by KCP bhai(in mp3 format), he was also the first person to gave me a song "Jaan Pahchaan" which I's looking for years and thereafter it was Raman Ravi bhai from whom I got all the rare songs while I's in usa....

Cheers

Sanju
www.rajeevtiwari.com
smile1.gif))

Hi Sanjeev,
Welcome to the forum.
Jaan Pehchaan Toh...............thanks yaar for reminding me of the wonderful song.Immdly media player on kiya aur sun liya.Keep forgetting some good numbers.
Congrats for maintaining such a good site which is really popular amongst Kishorians.
Phoolon Ki Zuban .........Controversy?Which 1?
Jayant
adm654
Here you go Sanjeev...........Amitda
Nimii
QUOTE (sanju6000 @ Aug 15 2004, 12:25 PM)
Hi All,

Cheers

Sanju
www.rajeevtiwari.com
smile1.gif))

Welcome aboard Sanjay !

Sanjay if you have the good quality of Khandwa live program, I would appreciate your sharing it here.

Thanks a ton in advance..

N smile1.gif
sr4579
Amit,
Terrific #! Appreciate the upload....this was the song missing from my PWR collection.
thumbs-up.gif
sanju6000
Thanks a million Amitda!!! A treat indeed.

Nimmiji,
I have khandwa recording in other computer. Unfortunately I don't have that computer with me right now. During the next visit to my home town, I'll surely upload the songs.

Cheers
Sanju
poseur.gif
Nimii
QUOTE (sanju6000 @ Aug 17 2004, 09:42 AM)
Thanks a million Amitda!!! A treat indeed.

Nimmiji,
I have khandwa recording in other computer. Unfortunately I don't have that computer with me right now. During the next visit to my home town, I'll surely upload the songs.

Cheers
Sanju
poseur.gif

OOOOOOOOOOOO thanx Sanju (oops sowwy about writing Sanjay instead of Sanjeev.. Raman wrote to me that I indeed did a boo boo sad1.gif )

N smile1.gif)
sanju6000
No Probs Nimmiji,
Bade-2 desho mein choti-2 baatein hoti rahti hai
smile1.gif

sanju
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.