Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SONGS LIBRARY
Hamara Forums > Music > Sangeet Ke Sitarey
unni
Just read the following message posted by 'stormey' and wanted to draw it to your kind attention:

only discovered today that the songs in the library can be sorted out in alphabatical order by clicking on the arrows at the top .makes searching so much easier.

This is for the benefit of those members who are not already aware of it. It will make your songs search much easier. (You would have to be a little patient when you click on the little green arrows and may need to click on them a couple of times before they "respond").

Also, as you would be aware, there is a "Search Engine" facility. Songs uploads that are yet to be added to the Songs Library can be tracked with this feature, if the spelling matches.
Chitralekha
This fact is also mentioned in the SongLibrary threads in MAS and BBM. smile1.gif
Purple_Fairy
i am new here, at least when it comes to using the site...

so let em know whr the section is , ie song library.

it'd help as general search doesnt give any results.
stormey
QUOTE(Purple_Fairy @ Dec 6 2006, 04:46 AM) *

i am new here, at least when it comes to using the site...

so let em know whr the section is , ie song library.

it'd help as general search doesnt give any results.

The songs library closed quite a while ago I believe .
Yes I seem to be having problems with the search too , I used to be able get lots of results on one page , now its just 1 result per page sad.gif
Purple_Fairy
why not restart it?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.