Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Aditya Narayan --- Unites With Asha Bhosle
Hamara Forums > Legends > Asha Bhonsle
HumTum
We are talking of Udit Narayan and now the son is taking a new lead laugh.gif laugh.gif

Aditya Narayan reunites with his first singing costar Asha Bhosle

IPB Image

When last week 19-year old Aditya Narayan finally stood on stage to host Zee's music-talent show Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, it was a moment of huge reckoning for him. The inimitable Asha Bhosle was watching him closely.

Says Aditya, "I'm 19, and I agree I'm from a musical family. Also, I've had considerable experience on stage with my father. But to have stalwarts like Ghulam Ali and Asha Bhosle watching me as I got a hang of my first full-fledged job as an anchor was an unsettling experience."

"Ashaji and I go back a long way," chuckles the affable Aditya. "I've been lucky enough to sing with her for A. R. Rahman in Rangeela and Taal as a child. Tell me, which kid has had this privilege. And now there she was in person smiling and observing me carefully."

Ashaji found Aditya cute. That made the debutant anchor's day and year. "When I had sung with Ashaji I was too young to know what it meant. But now, to have occupied the same space as her and to have her encourage me so warmly I couldn't have hoped for a more auspicious start to my career as an anchor."

To make Aditya even more nervous there was his father dropping in unannounced to check out how sunny-boy was doing. "If Papa had told me he was coming I'd have asked him not to. I knew I'd feel so self conscious in front of him! So he quietly finished recording his TV show Indian Idol and dropped in on our Sa Re Ga Ma Pa set to watch me from a hidden corner."

Aditya feels blessed. "Ghulam Ali Saab, Ashaji and my father (Udit Narayan), it was as though the heavens were blessing me. Yeah, I think I'll do okay as an anchor."

Got this from ---- http://www.indiafm.com/news/2007/05/05/9363/
deewani
Wow, he's 19 now? Where does the time go.........
bawlachintu
QUOTE(deewani @ May 6 2007, 12:07 PM) *

Wow, he's 19 now? Where does the time go.........

biggrin.gif

Tum to aisa bol rahi ho jaise usko godi mein khilaya ho wink2.gif

Ye pehli biwi wala hai ya doosri wala??

Khair................uska photo dekho:

Click to view attachment
HumTum
Apparently from the second relationship.. I don't think he has married again wink.gif Dost thanks for the pic. I was not able to locate one. The precocious kid has indeed grown into a smart 'looking' boy! laugh.gif
OMkar
Does anyone have any idea how is Sumit Kumar doing? Our gr888 GURU Kishoreda's younger son? I hope he is not following footsteps of his elder brother. Kishoreda wanted him to be a gr8 pianist. Is he fulfilling his father's dream?? Any idea?

I wish him survive in the film industry and become a legendary song instead of only blaming film industry for the failure.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.