Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hamara Adhikar - Bum Pam Bum Pam Pa Ra Ra
Hamara Forums > Legends > Kishore Kumar
Marcilo
Guys ignore this if this has been uploaded in "recent" past. I was listening to this one toady so thought of uploading this. For some reason I find this (music) more in line with Shankar Jaikishen style of Music.

Hamara Adhikar - Bum Pam Bum Pam Pa Ra Ra 5:07 Long

Kishore Kumar & Asha Bhosle
Music: Chitragupt
Lyrics: Kaifi Azmi
Cast: Vishal Anand, Janki Das, Dinesh Hingoo
Director: Devi Sharma
Producer: Janta Chitra
(Music) Accordion - Kersi Lord, Electric Guitar - Dilip Naik, Saxophone - Manohari, Composed By (Original Song) - Aris San
GURUFAN
QUOTE(Marcilo @ Apr 20 2007, 07:01 AM) *

Guys ignore this if this has been uploaded in "recent" past. I was listening to this one toady so thought of uploading this. For some reason I find this (music) more in line with Shankar Jaikishen style of Music.

(Music) Accordion - Kersi Lord, Electric Guitar - Dilip Naik, Saxophone - Manohari, Composed By (Original Song) - Aris San

Thanks marcilo bhai
HumTum
Marcilobhai thumbs-up.gif Thanks for the morning starter! I hope this remains an hamara adhikar. laugh.gif
GURUFAN
QUOTE(Marcilo @ Apr 20 2007, 07:01 AM) *

guru sounds quite nasal in this son.quite different from his usual style for this kinda sngs..!

Thanks marcy
eskayes
QUOTE(Marcilo @ Apr 20 2007, 08:01 AM) *

Thanks Marcie...i think i have this but yours is always in top notch quality unless it has some "__Q" rating...
Aurous
First of all thanks a lot Marcie for digging up this rare gem...bow.gif

And second thanks for the info on who played the musical instruments wub.gif
Kersi Lord & Dilip Naik have done a neat job in this one, You're right, we would associate this type of music with S-J (definitely not Chitragupt) as it has a 60s feel to it...

I don't feel Kishoreda sounds nasal here, His first few lines remind one of Amit Kumar but then Guru comes into his own afterwards...

Love the way he croons "Mere Dil Ki Dhadkan Tanha To Nahi, Koi Tanha Main Hi Ruswa To Nahi, Koi Tanha Main Hi Ruswa To Nahi, Ye Zulfein Bhi Zara Zara Hai Awara"...

Was this the only Kishoreda song in this movie?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.