Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can I Request A Song Here
Hamara Forums > Legends > Asha Bhonsle
Dubloo
Dear Friends,
Can anybody share the lovely song Tum Jabse Jeevan Mein Khushboo Ki Tarah Chhaye from the film Kisi Se Na Kahna (MD - Bappida).....Waiting for reply....

Thanks

Dubloo
HumTum
Ok Dubloo got your request smile.gif . Uploading..........
IPB Image

Kissise na kehna 1983 --- music by Bappi Lahiri --- Lyrics Yogesh

Tum jab se jeevan - solo by Asha

128kbps --- duration 5.02 minutes
Dubloo
Mind Blowing Collection HumTum.....Kya Gaana Hain....Thanks Very Much Brother.....bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif

Dubloo
gaateraho
QUOTE(HumTum @ Apr 10 2007, 07:53 AM) *

IPB Image

Deepti Naval best suited when paired with Farooq Shekh.
Remember her as Miss Chamko salesgirl from Chashme Buddoor? That always makes me laugh.

HumTum-ji, thank you so much .. its a sweet song and ashaji sounds so much at ease singing this.
Would you or anyone happen to have the other song from this movie "Phoolon Tumhein Pata Hai ... Kisise Na Kehna" ? I'd appreciate if it can be u/l.

Thanks again
G
gop
QUOTE(HumTum @ Apr 10 2007, 05:23 PM) *

IPB Image

Thanks HumTum for this rare composition.

gop
HumTum
QUOTE(gaateraho @ Apr 11 2007, 04:31 AM) *
QUOTE(HumTum @ Apr 10 2007, 07:53 AM) *

IPB Image

Deepti Naval best suited when paired with Farooq Shekh.
Remember her as Miss Chamko salesgirl from Chashme Buddoor? That always makes me laugh.

HumTum-ji, thank you so much .. its a sweet song and ashaji sounds so much at ease singing this.
Would you or anyone happen to have the other song from this movie "Phoolon Tumhein Pata Hai ... Kisise Na Kehna" ? I'd appreciate if it can be u/l.

Thanks again
G

Dubloobhai, Gaaterahobahi and Gopbhai you are all welcome. Gaaterahobhai I agree with you about Farookh Sheikh and Deepti Naval pairing. They had a sweet charm way to win the audience hearts. All the movies they paired together are worth the collection. Another one I can remember is Saath Saath and Katha. In Katha, though FS was portrayed in a rather villainous role.

I will upload your requests soon. biggrin.gif
HumTum

Phoolon tumhe pataa hai - solo by Asha

160kbps --- duration 4.13 minutes
gaateraho
QUOTE(HumTum @ Apr 11 2007, 03:32 AM) *

Dubloobhai, Gaaterahobahi and Gopbhai you are all welcome. Gaaterahobhai I agree with you about Farookh Sheikh and Deepti Naval pairing. They had a sweet charm way to win the audience hearts. All the movies they paired together are worth the collection. Another one I can remember is Saath Saath and Katha. In Katha, though FS was portrayed in a rather villainous role.

Hmmm .. I dont remember that ngative role of Farooq Sheikh.
Id have to watch Katha to refresh my memory.

Also, thanks again for the title number -- I really appreciate your instant response. smile.gif

G
mmuk2004
QUOTE(gaateraho @ Apr 11 2007, 09:51 PM) *

QUOTE(HumTum @ Apr 11 2007, 03:32 AM) *

Hmmm .. I dont remember that ngative role of Farooq Sheikh.
Id have to watch Katha to refresh my memory.

Also, thanks again for the title number -- I really appreciate your instant response. smile.gif

G

Sai Paranjapaye based Katha very deliberately on the fable of the tortoise and the hare. The tortoise in the film was Naseer (silent admirer of D Naval) and the hare(the smooth talking, slightly callous, selfish, fast 'un) was Farooq S. Usually cast as the sweet, rather gullible boy next door, I remember two films in which he tried an image change, this one and "Ek Pal" in which he is Shabana's suave and attractive boyfriend. Both the movies also had Naseer playing the good, less glamorous guy mellow.gif ...
dsk
A big thank you to the one who posted "Tum Jabse Jeevan Mein" from Kissise Na Kehna. It was here that I found out that this song is from that movie. I just heard the song on T.V. and simply loved it. I've wanted it ever since. Thank you again. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.