Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: pictureized on kishore
Hamara Forums > Legends > Kishore Kumar
sanjays
There is song which is pictureized on kishore Kumar and sung by Rafi.

I remeber that kishore with a beard singing on a piano but Rafi Saab Sung the song.

Does anyone know about it.

Thanks

...Sanjaya
]
Pradeep
I dont remember whether Kishore Da had a beard or not. Song by Rafi on kishoreda on Piano is.. Ajab Hai Daastan Teri Ay Zindagi from Shararat, 1959.
Nimii
QUOTE (Pradeep @ Aug 7 2004, 10:46 AM)
I dont remember whether Kishore Da had a beard or not. Song by Rafi on kishoreda on Piano is.. Ajab Hai Daastan Teri Ay Zindagi from Shararat, 1959.

booooooooooo woooooooo never seen the movie to know about that sad1.gif

N sad1.gif
ani218122
Yeah, KK does not have a beard in Ajab hai dastaan teri yeh zindagi
Pradeep
QUOTE (Nimii @ Aug 7 2004, 05:51 AM)
QUOTE (Pradeep @ Aug 7 2004, 10:46 AM)

booooooooooo woooooooo never seen the movie to know about that sad1.gif

N sad1.gif

You dont have Shararat? how can that be possible? I think I borrowed it from you naa?
suhana_safar
This is not the song. I have seen the song where Kk has a beard and Rafisaab is singing. The music dir is Chitreagupta.

I cant recollect the film
Pradeep
Is it Miss Mala? Chori Chori Aana is it on Piano?
suhana_safar
Pradeep the song is not on piano, its in a garden, a fast fun song with all wierd words.

Pradeep
Aah Okay Suhana... Chori Chori Aana is the only song that I am aware of Rafi on Kishore with MD Chitragupt.
issaque
Hi Everyone,

can somebody direct me to the place where I can probably find the songs where Kishore is the face and Rafi is the voice.

thanks,

smile1.gif -Issac
unni
QUOTE (issaque @ Aug 8 2004, 09:48 AM)
Hi Everyone,

can somebody direct me to the place where I can probably find the songs where Kishore is the face and Rafi is the voice.

thanks,

smile1.gif -Issac

Issac-ji:

I am attaching a file I have dowloaded and saved from an earlier HFM post. It is zipped in winrar, and once you extract it you will get an Excel worksheet listing the songs Rafi-sahab sang for Kishore-da.

Cheers!
issaque
Hi Unni ji,

thanx a lot for the information. I have read in some other post that you are from south india, where exactly are you from?

smile1.gif -Issac

P.S. would prefer to be referred to as just 'Issac', dont think that I deserve the 'ji' (not yet atleast)
shuklas
Dears :

Would like to have CDQ -songs of Shararat.

Shuklas
ravikumarofindia
Good to have this thread for the topic I was looking for long back.

I posted this same on a topic

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=7958

but nobody replied. sad1.gif cry.gif

I think Rafi sang only two songs for KK.
sri
From my notes, I find that Rafi has playbacked for Kishore in
1. man mora bawnra - in the film Raagini, music OPNayyar, Lyrics Jan Nissar Akhtar
2. ajab hai daastaan teri ai zindagi, kabhi hansa diya rula diya kabhi - from the film Shararat , music SJ, lyrics shailendra ( Pradeep had mentioned this in an earlier posting ). This song should be easily available
3. Song from the movie Baaghi Shehzada - i think 'main is masoom chehre ko' - a duet with suman kalyanpur; music Bipin Babul, Lyrics Noor Devasi

Unfortunately i don't have any of these songs with me

Sri
Nimii
No he has given playback to guru in Pyar Deewana too!

N
mmuk2004
I remember reading an interview by OPNayyar in which he stated that he was once miffed with Kishore and hence as a punishment made Rafi sing for him!!! Ofcourse I can be totally off the mark, I am not sure... blab.gif blab.gif

As an aside, OPN had plenty of biting comments to make on all the stalwarts of the industry, it is definitely to be taken with bagfuls of salt, but they kind of stuck in the mind...
mmuk2004
Guys,

Sorry about the redundant addition(Rafi in Raagini for KK) but I dug out the OPN interview(courtesy HF),it sure is interesting...

Q. You even once made Kishore sing in Rafi's voice.

"Yes, in Raagini for the classical song Man Mora Baawra, I made Rafi
give playback for Kishore Kumar. I was annoyed with Kishore's
tomfoolery during the recordings and wanted to teach him a lesson.
Kishore – who was the hero of the film, then went and complained to
his brother Ashok Kumar – who was also the producer but Ashok refused
to interfere with my decision.

Ashok Kumar later acknowledged publicly that as a producer, it was my
music that really helped him sell Kalpana and Raagini."

For those who want to read the interview, here is the link:
http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=10180
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.