Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi...................i Am Back !!!!
Hamara Forums > Legends > Geeta Dutt
parag_sankla
Hi All

I am back..

smile1.gif

Was away on a week long vacation to Kerala..

For the first time being away from HF for such a long time was difficult..

Will write more soon....

Parag
gop
Okay in Kerala here! Which places you had gone? How you feel?

gop
parag_sankla
Hi Gop, I remember you are from Kerala, so you might be interested in knowing the details.

We (me, wife N kid) were in Munnar for 3 days, Thekkady for a day and in Alleppy in house boat for a day.

Parag
parag_sankla
Here are a couple of pics from my Kerala trip

(The original pics are like 2.5 MB in size, hence converted them to JPEG by using MS Paint)

Parag
friend4u
Nice pictures parag
gop
QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Mar 16 2007, 06:19 PM) *

Hi Gop, I remember you are from Kerala, so you might be interested in knowing the details.

We (me, wife N kid) were in Munnar for 3 days, Thekkady for a day and in Alleppy in house boat for a day.

Parag

Parag

I'm from Trivandrum, away from Munnar. Is this your first visit to Kerala? What about the beauty of Kerala?

gop
parag_sankla
QUOTE(gop @ Mar 20 2007, 10:47 AM) *

QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Mar 16 2007, 06:19 PM) *

Parag

Parag

I'm from Trivandrum, away from Munnar. Is this your first visit to Kerala? What about the beauty of Kerala?

gop

Hi Gop, yes it was my first visit to Kerala. The beauty of nature is simply breathtaking. I just wished there were some raliway lines in Kerala so tourists can avoid travelling by car long distances in the ghat sections...

Munnar is not less than Simla or Kulu Manali..Simply lovely !

Cheers
Parag
parag_sankla
Hi friends, I am back after a long gap of 5 days !

biggrin.gif

2 days in travelling and 3 days to get over from the jet lag.

Thanks to all the friends who have sent PMs asking for my whereabouts !

Best Regards
Parag
lakshmi

Welcome back Parag.

Lakshmi
sri
Welcome back, Parag !!

And yes, I did notice the pic of you heading towards the Disco at 7.30 in the morning !! laugh.gif

Sri
parag_sankla
QUOTE(sri @ May 14 2007, 05:20 PM) *

Welcome back, Parag !!

And yes, I did notice the pic of you heading towards the Disco at 7.30 in the morning !! laugh.gif

Sri

Hey hey Sri, that was an old pic from the month of March this year when I went for a vacation to Kerala.

This time my trip was to San Francisco..thats why I am still suffering from the jet lag..!

And about discos, lets not talk about it..!

tongue1.gif

Cheers
Parag
mmuk2004
Hi,

Welcome back Parag... smile.gif
Inaam
Is this you in the pic Prag ji?, if yes, I think I should drop the 'ji' biggrin.gif
parag_sankla
QUOTE(Inaam @ May 14 2007, 05:29 PM) *

Is this you in the pic Prag ji?, if yes, I think I should drop the 'ji' biggrin.gif

Inaam ji,

I always request all to address me as "Parag" only !

It will be nice if you also could do that !

biggrin.gif

Cheers
Parag
parag_sankla
QUOTE(lakshmi @ May 14 2007, 04:47 PM) *

Welcome back Parag.

Lakshmi

Thank you Lakshmi ji. Another hectic 2 or 3 weeks are ahead, but I will try and hang on here.

smile1.gif

QUOTE(mmuk2004 @ May 14 2007, 05:25 PM) *

Hi,

Welcome back Parag... smile.gif

Thanks Madhavi.

Cheers
Parag
Binod
QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Mar 16 2007, 05:30 AM) *

Hi All

I am back..

smile1.gif

Will write more soon....

Parag

We need a similar message from you Parag.

Binod.
lakshmi

Binod,

For a minute, I thought Parag was really back and felt very happy. Parag is really missed here. He is a gem of a person. Parag , please come back.

Lakshmi
Sukesh Hoogan
QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Mar 16 2007, 03:00 PM) *

Hi All

I am back..

smile1.gif

Will write more soon....

Parag

Nice to have you back.

Regards
Sukesh
surhall
QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Mar 16 2007, 03:00 PM) *

Hi All

I am back..

smile1.gif

Will write more soon....

Parag

hello bhai kase hai. ghar ki yaad aai hi gyi. lagta hai rudh gya thee
welcome back,
what is new. .

dhall
lakshmi

Parag is not back. It is the old post that Binod was responding to.

Lakshmi
venkat
Oh, what a lot of confusion!
Binod
Sorry Lakshmi. I intentionally posted in this section to have people sensitized to Parag's absence. It is also to install a barometer that measures his absence and draws attention to the fact that he is still missed although it almost half a year since he left us for......

He did not say that he was going. What must have happened? How do we get him back if it is at all possible? Where do we look for him and how? These questions haunt me as we relish a lot of uploads from other members and tend to forget the contribution of people like Parag.

Binod.
gop
The absence of parag is going to be a mystery. Is tarah farar hone ke kaaran kya hai? Whether he is OK? USA mein kaun unhein aise bandh rakha hai ke pm or e-mail bhi nahin kar pate.It is mysterious.

gop
HumTum
Gop bhai -- this time he is really back. clap2.gif

Welcome back to Parag bhai. This forum really missed you. sad.gif
parag_sankla
Yes friends, I am indeed back and once again sorry for such a long gap !

Thanks to all the kind souls who messaged me/missed my presence on HF.

Best Regards
Parag
surhall
QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Jan 25 2008, 01:34 AM) *

Best Regards
Parag

WELCOME BACK TO HOME.

WERE U LAST ONE YEAR . WHAT U GIVE TO US NOW
GEETA DUTT JI LOVERS MISS U.
DHALL
SuDeo

Best Regards
Parag

Dear Shri Parag Ji,

May I take the liberty of suggesting something vital. You have always said that Geeta Dutt Ji is like a mother figure for you. That is why the lines above her photo at the bottom of your posts looks so inappropriate. Please put something that shows the esteem in which you regard her.

SuDeo
parag_sankla
QUOTE(SuDeo @ Jan 25 2008, 11:29 PM) *

Best Regards
Parag

Dear Shri Parag Ji,

May I take the liberty of suggesting something vital. You have always said that Geeta Dutt Ji is like a mother figure for you. That is why the lines above her photo at the bottom of your posts looks so inappropriate. Please put something that shows the esteem in which you regard her.

SuDeo

Dear Subhash

Its indeed true that Geeta ji is like mother figure for me, thats why I have written those lines. This is actually a song sung by her in 1947 for the film Kashmir Ki Kali. Most likely its her first solo song (In the movie Bhakta Pralhad, she sang a few lines as per my information.) I really liked this vintage song (of course the song was shared by one of the great contributors of HF). And in my opinion, "LOVE" can be for any person, father, mother, sister, brother, friend or even for your country !

Individual opinions may differ, but this is what I have always felt.

By the way, here is that sweet vintage song for your listening pleasure :

Song : HAAYE ISS PYAAR NE DEEWAANA BANA RAKHA HAI
Singer : Geeta Roy
Film : KASHMIIR KI KALI (1947)
MD : ?
Bitrate : 128KBPS
Time : 03.25min
Format : mp3

yob
QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Jan 26 2008, 10:00 PM) *

QUOTE(SuDeo @ Jan 25 2008, 11:29 PM) *

Best Regards
Parag

Dear Shri Parag Ji,

SuDeo

Dear Subhash

Its indeed true that Geeta ji is like mother figure for me, thats why I have written those lines. This is actually a song sung by her in 1947 for the film Kashmir Ki Kali. Most likely its her first solo song (In the movie Bhakta Pralhad, she sang a few lines as per my information.) I really liked this vintage song (of course the song was shared by one of the great contributors of HF). And in my opinion, "LOVE" can be for any person, father, mother, sister, brother, friend or even for your country !

welcome back paraag---and thnx 4 da song--------md is--A K, lyrics--matwala pandit, year-1946
Erum Hashmi
QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Jan 26 2008, 10:00 PM) *
(In the movie Bhakta Pralhad, she sang a few lines as per my information.) I really liked this vintage song (of course the song was shared by one of the great contributors of HF). And in my opinion, "LOVE" can be for any person, father, mother, sister, brother, friend or even for your country !

Paragji, can you please share the name of the great contributor you're talking about?

parag_sankla
Hashmi ji, so many greats have shared so many songs, thats why its tough to remember who shared which one. Most of the rare gems were shared by Dharmvirji, Mahesh ji, Mahesh ji, CM2 ji and many others..

gop
Welcome Back Paragji. We have really missed you for a long time. Please inform advancely about your missings in future.

gop
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.