Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anwar, Shabbir Kumar Or Mohd. Aziz.
Hamara Forums > Music > Singers > Shabbir Kumar
shabbirkumar786

hiya guys,

hope ur all ok & enjoying ur music as always!

im often sent PMs asking me about my favourite singers from:

ANWAR.

SHABBIR KUMAR or

MOHD. AZIZ.

SO I NEED UR HELP & CO-OPERATION pls.

id be extremely grateful if u cud be honest & kind enough

to tell me ur FAVOURITE singer from the 3 above.

BUT...

please, please... PLEASE give a sensible, logical & CONSTRUCTIVE reason for ur choice!

many many thanx, i anxiously look forward to ur replies & more so ur REASONS for ur choice!

take care.

BASH.

shazaad
QUOTE(shabbirkumar786 @ Mar 16 2007, 04:45 AM) *

hiya guys,

ANWAR.

SHABBIR KUMAR or

MOHD. AZIZ.

BUT...

please, please... PLEASE give a sensible, logical & CONSTRUCTIVE reason for ur choice!

many many thanx, i anxiously look forward to ur replies & more so ur REASONS for ur choice!

take care.

BASH.

well bash bhai nice topics, well here goes my feelings, for me mohammed rafi is the best singer bollywood has produced up to this date and i can,t forget that beautiful human being rafi saab who has a sweet melodious voice. if there was no rafi saab i probably would not listen to indian music, in guyana we mostly listen to reggae,soca, and chutney music. because of rafi saab i listen to mohd.aziz.shabbir,anwar,debashish,vipin sachdeva,bankim pathak, and the best and last of the rafi clones sonu nigam.

as far as i know clones are probably not appreciated in indian market oppose to where i hail from. but don,t forget these clones have their own voice as well as they try to imitate rafi saab. i don,t think shabbir or aziz sound close to rafi at all, they just singing in his style.but its beautiful they have their own songs to sing as well. as you know iam aziz,s biggest fan, but here is my opinion all these singers have songs that they sang very well and i can list a few. but to be realistic shabbir was flat in a lot of songs,anwar voice is a bit shaky and trembling sometimes. now mohd aziz has some songs he didn,t render very well also, but he has a clearer and a better range apart from shabbir and anwar. but nevertheless these guys keep me alive becuase when they sing i feel like iam hearing a new song of rafi saab.
don,t get me wrong guys i love all these 3 singers but i have to be fair on how i feel.
this is my opinion so any genuine fan of these singers don,t take it to heart its a matter of opinion.
now heres just a few of many songs these guys sang very well and they should be remembered and appreciated.

anwar
mohabbat ab tijarat ban gaye hai
koi pardesi aya pardes mein
mere khayalon ki rehguzar se

mohd. aziz
duniya mein kitna gham hai
ek andhera lak sitare
pyar hamara amar rahega
us kashti ka kya hogaya

shabbir kumar
tumse milkar na jane kyon
pyar kiya nahin jata
sari duniya ka bhoj
zehale muskeen mukund barandish

like i said this is just a short list
brothers if i had a lot of money i will make many recordings using aziz,shabbir,anwar, just so we have something to listen too. take care brothers.
:-)
Nice topic Bash bhai,
Well around 1 year back i was not in a habbit to listen to these old stuffs...my choice was latest bollywood nos. and UK punjabi...but slowly i found new bhangra tunes almost repetitve and in bollywood himesh nasal voice started growing and more projects were under his belt...since then i never enjoyed muzik the way i used to earlier.
Then sudden my intrests started growing towards old stuffs...specially all those nos. from late 80's & early 90's...as this was the time my family use to watch a lot of movies...and i was a kid prbly strtd going to school...films like gharana, swarg, teri mehebaniyan, khoon ka karz and many more...i still can recall most of d scenes frm these movies and many more...as i saw some of these movies many times those days...im really in deep love with the muzik, singers, actors and almost everything from that era...now talking about singers...AMIT DA is my fav. among all he is exceptional...his voice r full of expressions this is d most beatiful thing i like about his voice...i really dont have words to express my love for him...but since this topic is dedicated too aziz sahab, anwar & shabbir sahab..I wont discuss abt AK now...hoping bash to start a similar topic in AK forum too wink.gif...among these 3 everyone is my fav....I would rather like to rate them on the basis of different genre song that they hve sung...strating with AZIZ SAHAB i think he delivers his best for all dard bhare gaane & slow romantic nos. I would like to mention some of them that i can recall as of now...
dil tera kisne toda - dayavan
jeevan ek sanghursh (title song) wub.gif
toota hua mandir hoon (film cant recall now)
saare shikwe gile bhula ke kaho - azaad desh ke ghulam wub.gif
chand gagan se phool chaman se - charnon ki saugandh
behke bheke yeh jazbaat - aaap ke saath

Now SHABBIR SHAHAB is also good for slow nos. but aziz range is much better...i think shabbir range is better for comaprtively fast nos. like...
dilbar dilbar - aag ka darya
pyar pyar only love - naseeb apna apna
dil ki kalam se - mar mitenge
maan gaye ab harwale maan gaye - qatil
chand chupta hai - aap ke saath
He delivers brilliant in slow nos. too but as i said not as gud as aziz sahab...some of his slow nos. like...
paas aate rahein - mehndi rang layegi
o saathiya - farz ki jung
only these 2 i can rmbr as of now...

ANWAR i feel is equally gud for both slow and fast nos...mine personal favs.
rab ne banaya tujhe - heer ranjha
mohabbat ab tijarat ban gayi
i hvnt heard much of his songs...

Bash in hurry...will return to this post ltr wink.gif

take care
deewani
QUOTE(:-) @ Mar 15 2007, 09:16 PM) *

dil ki kalam se - mar mitenge PYAR MOHABBAT
:-)
QUOTE(deewani @ Mar 16 2007, 10:56 AM) *

Thanks Deewani G...i thought it was from MAR MITENGE smile.gif
oye_sonu
QUOTE(:-) @ Mar 16 2007, 11:46 AM) *

Nice topic Bash bhai,
Well around 1 year back i was not in a habbit to listen to these old stuffs...my choice was latest bollywood nos. and UK punjabi...but slowly i found new bhangra tunes almost repetitve and in bollywood himesh nasal voice started growing and more projects were under his belt...since then i never enjoyed muzik the way i used to earlier.
Then sudden my intrests started growing towards old stuffs...specially all those nos. from late 80's & early 90's...as this was the time my family use to watch a lot of movies...and i was a kid prbly strtd going to school...films like gharana, swarg, teri mehebaniyan, khoon ka karz and many more...i still can recall most of d scenes frm these movies and many more...as i saw some of these movies many times those days...im really in deep love with the muzik, singers, actors and almost everything from that era...now talking about singers...AMIT DA is my fav. among all he is exceptional...his voice r full of expressions this is d most beatiful thing i like about his voice...i really dont have words to express my love for him...but since this topic is dedicated too aziz sahab, anwar & shabbir sahab..I wont discuss abt AK now...hoping bash to start a similar topic in AK forum too wink.gif...among these 3 everyone is my fav....I would rather like to rate them on the basis of different genre song that they hve sung...strating with AZIZ SAHAB i think he delivers his best for all dard bhare gaane & slow romantic nos. I would like to mention some of them that i can recall as of now...
dil tera kisne toda - dayavan
jeevan ek sanghursh (title song) wub.gif
toota hua mandir hoon (film cant recall now)
saare shikwe gile bhula ke kaho - azaad desh ke ghulam wub.gif
chand gagan se phool chaman se - charnon ki saugandh
behke bheke yeh jazbaat - aaap ke saath

Now SHABBIR SHAHAB is also good for slow nos. but aziz range is much better...i think shabbir range is better for comaprtively fast nos. like...
dilbar dilbar - aag ka darya
pyar pyar only love - naseeb apna apna
dil ki kalam se - mar mitenge
maan gaye ab harwale maan gaye - qatil
chand chupta hai - aap ke saath
He delivers brilliant in slow nos. too but as i said not as gud as aziz sahab...some of his slow nos. like...
paas aate rahein - mehndi rang layegi
o saathiya - farz ki jung
only these 2 i can rmbr as of now...

ANWAR i feel is equally gud for both slow and fast nos...mine personal favs.
rab ne banaya tujhe - heer ranjha
mohabbat ab tijarat ban gayi
i hvnt heard much of his songs...

Bash in hurry...will return to this post ltr wink.gif

take care

Sonu Bau( babu) man gaye ustaad tennu . great post. rolleyes.gif

Yaar gaane ke example aise aise diya ke Dimaag abhi bhi ghoom raha hai unsure.gif .

Topic acha chheda hai Bash bhai ne. Agar Rafi clones ki baat kari jaaye to mere fav Shabbir kumar hai.
( just sentimental angle......no talent etc criteria )

Amit kumar tops my list also. AK-47 hai bhai !! kya awaj hai !

Sonu
nadeem mohd
Nice topic bash. thumbs-up.gif

why dont u open a poll
shabbirkumar786
QUOTE(deewani @ Mar 16 2007, 10:56 AM) *

hi deewaanji,

u havnt chosen ur order or given reasons!

we re all awiting ANXIOUSLY for ur choice!

especially considering u know ur music inside out!

take care.

BASH.
deewani
QUOTE(:-) @ Mar 15 2007, 10:14 PM) *

Thanks Deewani G...i thought it was from MAR MITENGE smile.gif

Not bad, huh? Especially since I was told:
but morever girls r not much intrstd in old stuff

Chalo us shaqs ko bhi nadaan beta samajh kar maaf kiya aaj.

QUOTE(shabbirkumar786 @ Mar 16 2007, 04:41 AM) *

hi deewaanji,
u havnt chosen ur order or given reasons!
we re all awiting ANXIOUSLY for ur choice!
especially considering u know ur music inside out!
take care.
BASH.

biggrin.gif Nice try Bash, you know I won't choose! LOL. I love them all.
manojkum
QUOTE(shabbirkumar786 @ Mar 16 2007, 02:15 AM) *

hiya guys,

ANWAR.

SHABBIR KUMAR or

MOHD. AZIZ.

BUT...

take care.

BASH.

Dear friends
I am new in this forum and I feel very happy to be associated with this forum to share my views with you all. Though this mail is sent long back, I want to share my personal feelings about these singers....they were very popular in 80's and I was growing up those days...on Radio I used to listen their songs....I was not able to identify their voice initially but later I could recognize quite easily. I listened many of Mohd. Aziz songs...and started liking his voice desperately...even started to imitate his voice...and I hope I could...my friends used to tell me. One of Mohd. Aziz song..."Saare Shikve Gile..." used to please me very much....the very starting of this song could raise my hairs.

When I was doing my B.Sc. in 1992, I wrote titles of almost all Mohd. Aziz songs...I like him very much. His song "Dunia mein kitna gham"-Amrit, "Ae mere dost laut ke aajaa bin tere zindagi adhoori hai"-Swarg, "Aaj Subah jab main jaga"-Aag Aur Shola are few of the songs...U list the song and I like it !!!...I want all the songs of Mohd. Aziz in my favourites....I don't know when I will be having.

I do like Shabbir Kumar and Anwar as well. Teri Meherbaniyan", "Pyar Jhukta Nahin", "Jawab Hum Denge", "Betaab"...are the movies in which Shabbir sang ...and sang really well.....

I would like to rate these singers as per my choice as below...

1. Mohd. Aziz
2. Shabbir Kumar
3. Anwar

This is not that I like Anwar least. Anwar is best in many of his songs....His song "Rab ne banaya mujhe.."-Heer Raanjha, "Koi Pardesi Aaya"-Hum Hain Lajawab, "Haathon ki chand lakeeron ka"-Vidhaata, "Soni meri soni soni aur nahin"-Sohni Mahiwal are very good songs...

At last I would like to say that I am very happy I have got fans of these singers in this forum. I am very lucky!

Thanks friends !
shabbirkumar786

thanx so much for taking part & being totally honest!

take care.

BASH.
shazaad
QUOTE(manojkum @ Jul 22 2007, 03:16 AM) *

QUOTE(shabbirkumar786 @ Mar 16 2007, 02:15 AM) *

hiya guys,

ANWAR.

SHABBIR KUMAR or

MOHD. AZIZ.

wow yaar thank you for the great compliments,i dont know why but when i hear aziz, i get goosebumps, let me share a little info on one of my pakistani freind who only listen to new songs from 90,s and up, he used to make fun of mohd aziz and myself for liking this music, after a month, he said to me he dont know what it is now because of me he sat at home and listen to mohd aziz songs and fell in love with his voice, he said that some of the urdu words that were used in aziz songs were very strong and he was hooked, so now a person who doesn,t even like rafi,kishore,lata, etc. fell in love with aziz,well i wouldn,t go far because the only reason , i started listening to rafi was because i love rafi sahab dearly, so my frend wanted to make a 5 cd pack of mohd. aziz, we are spendind our money to make these cds, the songs are all crystal recordings, each cd is different as far as the volume, one is tragedy songs,love songs, love duets, etc... i would like to get my money back that i spent on these cds, so i will try to sell them some how. if you get a hold of it, i hope you enjoy hearing it as i had much fun making it. take care

BUT...

take care.

BASH.

Dear friends
I am new in this forum and I feel very happy to be associated with this forum to share my views with you all. Though this mail is sent long back, I want to share my personal feelings about these singers....they were very popular in 80's and I was growing up those days...on Radio I used to listen their songs....I was not able to identify their voice initially but later I could recognize quite easily. I listened many of Mohd. Aziz songs...and started liking his voice desperately...even started to imitate his voice...and I hope I could...my friends used to tell me. One of Mohd. Aziz song..."Saare Shikve Gile..." used to please me very much....the very starting of this song could raise my hairs.

When I was doing my B.Sc. in 1992, I wrote titles of almost all Mohd. Aziz songs...I like him very much. His song "Dunia mein kitna gham"-Amrit, "Ae mere dost laut ke aajaa bin tere zindagi adhoori hai"-Swarg, "Aaj Subah jab main jaga"-Aag Aur Shola are few of the songs...U list the song and I like it !!!...I want all the songs of Mohd. Aziz in my favourites....I don't know when I will be having.

I do like Shabbir Kumar and Anwar as well. Teri Meherbaniyan", "Pyar Jhukta Nahin", "Jawab Hum Denge", "Betaab"...are the movies in which Shabbir sang ...and sang really well.....

I would like to rate these singers as per my choice as below...

1. Mohd. Aziz
2. Shabbir Kumar
3. Anwar

This is not that I like Anwar least. Anwar is best in many of his songs....His song "Rab ne banaya mujhe.."-Heer Raanjha, "Koi Pardesi Aaya"-Hum Hain Lajawab, "Haathon ki chand lakeeron ka"-Vidhaata, "Soni meri soni soni aur nahin"-Sohni Mahiwal are very good songs...

At last I would like to say that I am very happy I have got fans of these singers in this forum. I am very lucky!

Thanks friends !

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.