Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any Shabbir Kumar Concerts Planned?
Hamara Forums > Music > Singers > Shabbir Kumar
iqbal
Hi friends,

Does anyone know of any forthcoming concerts of Shabbir Kumar?

Please post dates/venue on this thread that are happening anywhere in the world.

I have seen Shabbir live in 3 shows, the first in Birmingham, the second in Bradford and then in Manchester - All shows were equally enjoyable and hope he comes to the Uk again soon.

Thanks
Iqbal
SkFan
Ya i had a chance to ask him about his shows, he said he will be going to Jeddah for a show in May and after that he will be going to Uk.
So ur lucky guy....... you will get to see Shabbir Sahabs Performance.
shabbirkumar786
QUOTE(iqbal @ Mar 15 2007, 04:55 AM) *

Hi friends,

Does anyone know of any forthcoming concerts of Shabbir Kumar?

Please post dates/venue on this thread that are happening anywhere in the world.

I have seen Shabbir live in 3 shows, the first in Birmingham, the second in Bradford and then in Manchester - All shows were equally enjoyable and hope he comes to the Uk again soon.

Thanks
Iqbal

SALAAM DOST,

I WAS THERE TOO!

WE PROBABLY SAW EACH OTHER BUT DIDNT KNOW EACH OTHER!

TAKE CARE.

BASH.
iqbal
Waalaikum Salaam Bash Bhai,

Which concert were you at?

In the Manchester one, Shabbir Kumar and Mohd.Aziz were both there together doing a tribute to Rafisaab

In the Bradford show, Shabbir sang with his daughter.

And in the Birmingham (NEC), Shabbir was among all the major stars, Raj Kumar, Mithun etc.
Anwar_Fan
Shabbir Kumar Live in Jeddah, found on youtube - only one is uploaded at this time

Madine walo Ko Mera Sallaam Kehna

SkFan
QUOTE(Anwar_Fan @ Jul 8 2007, 03:21 AM) *

Shabbir Kumar Live in Jeddah, found on youtube - only one is uploaded at this time

Madine walo Ko Mera Sallaam Kehna

Thanks alot Anwar_Fan for this link.............
shabbirkumar786
salaam iqbal bhai,

i was at the manchester concert!

great memories brother!

take care.

BASH.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.