Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Iam Lucky To Shar This News
Hamara Forums > Music > Singers > Shabbir Kumar
SkFan
Guys few days back i spoke to Shabbir Sahab and asked him about any new recordings.
Just wanted to share with you'll that recently he sang A.R.Rahmans song smile1.gif
Its great news and i wish him Goodluck and a great come back..... even u guys can share your experience with Shabbir Sahab.
smile.gif
shazaad
QUOTE(SkFan @ Mar 14 2007, 07:17 AM) *

Guys few days back i spoke to Shabbir Sahab and asked him about any new recordings.
Just wanted to share with you'll that recently he sang A.R.Rahmans song smile1.gif
Its great news and i wish him Goodluck and a great come back..... even u guys can share your experience with Shabbir Sahab.
smile.gif

hey how are u sk fan,is he singing over a.r. rahman song or is he singing in a new film and ar rahman is the md. please confirm
deewani
Well I read once that he was going to sing for AR Rahman for a new soundtrack but that was a while ago and never happened, so looks like it finally is/did happen?
SkFan
Hi Shahzad how r u bro ?and yes he said last month he sang a song for A.R.Rahman.and his son had sung in "Rang de basanti" song named "Lalkaar" with Aamir khan.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.