Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Aaj Rang Hai Ri Maa Rang Hai Ri
Hamara Forums > Music > Ghazals, Nazms and Geet
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
anjvajay
Click to view attachment

My millennium man - Amir Khusro

An Article by Aakar Patel

Seven hundred years before Partition, four centuries before the first Englishman landed at Surat, the identity of the subcontinent’s people — that wispy and nebulous apparition — was given comprehensive shape and definition in one magical era.

The years have eroded the authority of that definition. Is it important, in these days when Kashmir alone evokes strong discourse among people of the subcontinent, that we revisit that moment of clarity? By way of justification, then.

Our story is set in 13th century Delhi, in the area now known as Nizamuddin, named after the dargah of the Sufi also referred to as Mehboob-é-Elahi – Hazrat Nizamuddin Awliya.

The saint lies buried next to the man he fondly called the Turk, his greatest disciple. Poet, musician, inventor, philosopher, linguist. The name of Amir Khusro Dehlavi (1253-1325) is synonymous with the culture of the subcontinent. Without him our music would sound different, it would be played on different instruments, and it would be sung in another language. Khusro was musician in the court of seven kings in Delhi, from Allauddin Khilji to Ghiyasuddin Tughlaq.

Many legends surround Khusro: that he split the gonging, resonating pakhavaj and invented the tabla; that he gave Hindustani music its voice and vocabulary after authoring its first formal raag, the Yaman-Kalyan; that he influenced Hazrat Nizamuddin Awliya to miraculously cure Mian Samat, a deaf-mute boy who later became the head of Hindustani music’s first and greatest gharana, the Qawwal Bachche.

These legends are driven by belief in the absence of documentation. On a few facts there is no dispute. Khusro blended Persian, the language of the court, with Bhojpuri, the language of the people, and wrote his poetry and songs and riddles in what he called Hindvi, the precursor to modern Hindi and Urdu.

He took the Sufism of the Chistiya Silsila and made it sing, inventing qawwali. He modified the ancient Indian tradition of Dhrupad, then the principle form of music practised on the subcontinent, adding Persian beat and melody.

From the Hindu bhajan he borrowed the concept of directly addressing God in prayer-song with a chorus, his singers clapped efficiently in accompaniment as angels are believed to do when enlightened souls approach heaven. His music became immensely popular with Hindus and Muslims, receiving patronage in the courts of kings of both religions.

The qawwal stream generated other forms over time, incorporating local tradition and morphing in length and structure till it came to totally dominate most northern traditions and made them one: Khayal or Hindustani classical as we now know it.

His disciples and their descendants sang his music in the court of every Delhi ruler, down to Tanras Khan ‘Dasnewala’, singer in the court of Bahadur Shah ‘Zafar’, last Mughal emperor of India. Khusro’s tradition has passed unbroken across seven centuries and 30 generations. No other form of music anywhere on earth can claim such pedigree. Meraj Ahmed ‘Nizami’ and Hasan Sani ‘Nizami’, current head of the Qawwal Bachche and guardian of the tomb of Nizamuddin Awliya, still sing in Delhi; the Warisi brothers, descendants of Tanras Khan Dasnewala, look for work in Hyderabad.

Qawwal’s greatest modern exponent, Ustan Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Pakistan’s patron saint of music, belonged to a 600-year old musical tradition that was rooted in religion but outgrew it to become part of a nation’s identity. Among his ancestors, Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan counted Mian Dad Sahib and Mian Khaliq, who were renowned singers of Dhrupad, the chanting of the Rigveda to the strains of a tanpura and accompanied only by a pakhavaj.

Though deeply devout, both Amir Khusro and Nizamuddin Awliya scorned organised religion, believing that the clergy was more interested in temporal power than in God.

A fortnight after Eid-ul-Fitr falls the Urs of Amir Khusro, as many Hindus attend the celebrations at Nizamuddin as Muslims. It is very unlikely that they do so to safeguard India’s secular tradition; perhaps they do so because it is natural to celebrate the life of a man who defined, through his love of God and music and through his genius, our culture and our history.
anjvajay
Dear Friends,
Mujhe lagta hai ki hamare jitne tarah ke jhagde hai un sab ka hal Khusro hain. (Jabano ke jhagde me ye kafi dilchasp hai ki hindi aur urdu dono ke sipahsalar apni jade khushro me doodte hain. Aur aapne Farsi kalaam ki wajah se khusro ka naam Iraan me bhi utni hi ijjat se liya jata hai.)

Ye Inaam Sahab ki soojh thi ki Khusro par ek naya thread shuru kiya jay. Fir maine socha ki is rangon ke mausam se behtar waqt is kaam ke liye aur kya ho skata hai.
Tou meri pitari me Khusro ka jo kuchh hai hazir hai:

(All traks@128Kbps)

Aaj Rang Hai Ri Maa Rang Hai Ri

Click to view attachment
anjvajay

Abida's Version :

Click to view attachment
mirsa
Wah Wah Anjvajay Saheb, Aapne bohat khoobusrat thread shuroo kiya aur mere bhi hisaab se sangeet adhura raghega agar ye thread na ho to.

Apka bohat bohat shukriya
anjvajay
Shukriya Mirsaji,

Ab hazir hai ek aisi ghazal jo akele hi Hindi-Urdu ki khaayi paat dene ke liye kafi hai :

Zihaal-E-Miskin Makun Tagaaful, Duraaye Naina Banaaye Batiyaan

Click to view attachment

Chhaya Ganguli's Version:
http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?s=&a...st&p=344281
anjvajay

Man Kunto Maula

Abida's Version :

Click to view attachment
anjvajay

Sabri Brothers Version:

Click to view attachment

Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan's Version :

Click to view attachment
anjvajay
Chhap Tilak Sub Chhini Re Mose Nain Milayike

Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan's Version(sort) :

Click to view attachment

Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan's Version(Long) :

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?s=&a...st&p=338664

Abida's Version :

Click to view attachment
'Chap Tilak' ke kai aur version Anupmaji ne do mahine pahale post kiye the.
Lekin mere khayal is thread ke liye itna hi kafi hai. Agar kisi ko chahiye tou Anupmaji ke post kiye huwe kayi version mere pass hai, mai post kardoonga.

Ab iski jarurat nahi rahi kyoki woh saare version doston ne is thread me add kar diye hain.
anjvajay

Khabram Raseed Imshab

Click to view attachment

anjvajay

Teri Surat Ke Balihari

Click to view attachment
anjvajay

Chashme Maste Ajabe Julf daraje ajabe

Click to view attachment

anjvajay

Mo Se Bolo Na Bol Meri Sun Ya Na Sun

Click to view attachment
Inaam
QUOTE(anjvajay @ Mar 3 2007, 10:15 AM) *

Ye Inaam Sahab ki soojh thi ki Khusro par ek naya thread shuru kiya jay. Fir maine socha ki is rangon ke mausam se behtar waqt is kaam ke liye aur kya ho skata hai.

Thanks, Anjvajay ji, for starting this thread on my request. A long time ago, Pakistan Television se Khusro per aik nihayat umda program 'Sur Bhar' paish huwa tha. baad meim EMI ne 2 audio cassetts mein wo songs release kiye. I have that audio cassetts. Be-misaal cheez hai woh... will digitize all the tracks and upload for you all, as soon as possible.

Maine suna hai ke India mein bhi 'Khuso' per koi TV serial bana tha.. kya uske audio songs mil sakte hain?

anjvajay

Nami Danam Che Manzil Bood Shab jaye Ke Man Boodam
(You have to download both parts for get whole file)

Part 1:

Click to view attachment
anjvajay

Part 2:

Click to view attachment
anjvajay
QUOTE(Inaam @ Mar 3 2007, 02:52 PM) *

Thanks, Anjvajay ji, for starting this thread on my request. A long time ago, Pakistan Television se Khusro per aik nihayat umda program 'Sur Bhar' paish huwa tha. baad meim EMI ne 2 audio cassetts mein wo songs release kiye. I have that audio cassetts. Be-misaal cheez hai woh... will digitize all the tracks and upload for you all, as soon as possible.

Maine suna hai ke India mein bhi 'Khuso' per koi TV serial bana tha.. kya uske audio songs mil sakte hain?

Shukriya Inaam Sahab,
Mujhe malum nahi ki aisa koi TV serial bhi aaya tha.
Aap ke songs intzar rahega...

anjvajay

Sakal Ban Phool Rahi Sarso

Click to view attachment
anjvajay

Amma Mere Babul Ko Bhejo Ji

Click to view attachment

Kahe Ko Byahi Bides Re Lakhi Babul More

Click to view attachment

Aur ab apne doston ke uploads ka intzar....
abhayp
QUOTE(anjvajay @ Mar 3 2007, 04:20 PM) *

Amma Mere Babul Ko Bhejo Ji

Kahe Ko Byahi Bides Re Lakhi Babul More

Aur ab apne doston ke uploads ka intzar....

kyaa baat hai - aaj to Khusro ke giito.n aur qawwaliyo.n kii baarish ro rahii hai! Some great renditions have been uploaded here. I have a very nice rendition of "chhaap tilak" by Jaffer Hussain Khan Badauni. I hope you folks enjoy it as much as I do!

Click to view attachment

There was an LP (later brought out on cassette) released by EMI India that had a whole lot of Khusro's compositions sung by Ghulam Mustafa Khan, Shankar-Shambhu, Kankana Banerjee, Jasraj, and a collection of playback singers. Quite a nice collection - will upload that once I get a chance to digitise it.

Thank, anjvajay, for initiating this thread and for the uploads!

Warm regards,
Abhay
anand
Apni Chhabi Banaai Ke Jo Gayi Baalam Ke Paas
Jab Chhabi Dekhi Baalam Ki So Apni Bhool Gayi

Chhaap Tilak Sab Chheenhi Re
Mohse Naina Mailaai Ke
Baat Adham Keh Deenhi re
Mohse Naina Milaai Ke

Prem Bhatti Ka Madhva Pilaa Ke
Matwaari Kar Deenhi Re
Mohse Naina Milaai ke

Bali Bali Jaaun Main Tore Rang Rijwa
Apni Si Rang Deenhi Re
Mohse Naina Milaai Ke

Hari Hari Choodiyan Gori Gori Baiyaan
Baanh Pakad Har Leenhi Re
Mohse Naina Milaai Ke

Khusro Nijaam Ke Bali Bali Jaiyeve
Mohe Suhagan Keenhi Re
Mohse Naina Milaai Ke - Amir Khusro ( Brij Bhasha)
anand
CHAAP TILAK SAB CHEENHI RE MOSE NAINA-USTAAD SHUJAAT ALI KHAN-AMIR KHUSRO-8.05SEC-128KBPS
anand
CHAAP TILAK SAB CHEENI RE MOSE NAINA-NAHID AKHTAR-AMIR KHUSRO-4.41SEC-192KBPS
AzgarKhan
Aaj Rang Hai Ay Maa Rang Hai Ni - Sabri Brothers
Click to view attachment

Chhap Tilak Sab Cheeni - Sabri Brothers
Click to view attachment

anand
CHAAP TILAK SAB CHEENHI RE MOSE NAINA-HAJI GHULAM AHMED HAJI MAQBOOL AHMED SABRI-AMIR KHUSRO-8.22SEC-128 KBPS
anand
CHAAP TILAK SAB CHEENHI RE MOSE NAINA-LATA MANGESHKAR ASHA BHOSLE-MAIN TULSI TERE AANGAN KI-LAXMIKANT PYARELAL-ANAND BAKSHI-AMIR KHUSRO-1978

this one is easy hindi version of the original,the honors done by anand bakshi sahibClick to view attachment
anand
i found this on net and i saved it for refrence.this was written by amit.although i have noot seeked permission from him still i m forwarding it to the forum with a word of earnest thanks to amit ji.

"This showcases Hazrat Amir Khusrau's mastery over the two languages and the
role played by him in the genesis of Urdu.

The complete poem taken from http://www.alif-india.com/ is

Ziehal-e miskeenn makun taghaful, duraye naina banaye batiyan;
ki taab-e hijran nadaram ay jaan, na leho kaahe lagaye chhatiyan.

Shaban-e hijran daraz chun zulf wa roz-e waslat cho umr kotah;
Sakhi piya ko jo main na dekhun to kaise kaatun andheri ratiyan.

Yakayak az dil do chashm-e jadoo basad farebam baburd taskin;
Kise pari hai jo jaa sunaave piyare pi ko hamaari batiyan.

Cho shama sozan cho zarra hairan hamesha giryan be ishq aan meh;
Na neend naina na ang chaina na aap aaven na bhejen patiyan.

Bahaqq-e roz-e wisal-e dilbar ki daad mara ghareeb Khusrau;
Sapet man ke waraaye raakhun jo jaaye paaon piya ke khatiyan.

And the English translation is:

Do not overlook my misery by blandishing your eyes,
and weaving tales; My patience has over-brimmed,
O sweetheart, why do you not take me to your bosom.
Long like curls in the night of separation,
short like life on the day of our union;
My dear, how will I pass the dark dungeon night
without your face before.
Suddenly, using a thousand tricks, the enchanting eyes robbed me
of my tranquil mind;
Who would care to go and report this matter to my darling?
Tossed and bewildered, like a flickering candle,
I roam about in the fire of love;
Sleepless eyes, restless body,
neither comes she, nor any message.
In honour of the day I meet my beloved
who has lured me so long, O Khusrau;
I shall keep my heart suppressed,
if ever I get a chance to get to her trick.

I hope you enjoyed it.

-- Amit"
anand
ZEHAL-E-MISKIN (1253-1325)-GHULAM ALI-AMIR KHUSRO-320kbps-7.23sec
desai2rn
QUOTE(anjvajay @ Mar 3 2007, 10:56 AM) *

Shukriya Mirsaji,

Ab hazir hai ek aisi ghazal jo akele hi Hindi-Urdu ki khaayi paat dene ke liye kafi hai :

Zihaal-E-Miskin Makun Tagaaful, Duraaye Naina Banaaye Batiyaan

Click to view attachment

Chhaya Ganguli's Version:
http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?s=&a...st&p=344281

Anjvajay ji , Yeh achha sa thread suru kanne ka dhanywaad.

Here is the version by Mukeshji and Sudha Malhotra whcih I like very much. Courtsey HF

Click to view attachment

Ramesh

anand
ZIHAAL-E-MISKIN BY SABRI BROTHERS
ZEHAL-E-MISKIN-HAJI GHULAM AHMED HAJI MAQBOOL AHMED SABRI-8.18SEC-147KBPS
anand
KHABRAM RASID-HAJI GHULAM AHMED HAJI MAQBOOL AHMED SABRI-AMIR KHUSRO-6.52SEC-148KBPS
anjvajay
Dear Friends,

Kal mai HF par nahi tha, kyonki kal real rangon ke saath tha.

Aur aaj dekha tou yahaan itne khusravi rang mile ki mai tou sarabor ho gaya.
Abhayji, Rameshji, AzgarKhanji, aur Anandji, mai aap sab ka behad shukrgujar hoon.
anjvajay
QUOTE(abhayp @ Mar 3 2007, 05:00 PM) *

kyaa baat hai - aaj to Khusro ke giito.n aur qawwaliyo.n kii baarish ro rahii hai! Some great renditions have been uploaded here. I have a very nice rendition of "chhaap tilak" by Jaffer Hussain Khan Badauni. I hope you folks enjoy it as much as I do!
Click to view attachment
There was an LP (later brought out on cassette) released by EMI India that had a whole lot of Khusro's compositions sung by Ghulam Mustafa Khan, Shankar-Shambhu, Kankana Banerjee, Jasraj, and a collection of playback singers. Quite a nice collection - will upload that once I get a chance to digitise it.

Thank, anjvajay, for initiating this thread and for the uploads!

Warm regards,
Abhay

Abhayji,
Aap ke beshkimati Khajana-e-Khusravi ka mujhe besabri se intzar hai...
anjvajay

Hazrat Khwaja Sang Kheliye Dhamal
(A Qawwali originally composed and penned by Khusro with a sort introduction by Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan)

Click to view attachment
AzgarKhan
VIDEO - Sabri Brothers - Mannkunto Maula

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g52g1dlewdk

Sabri Brothers were great classical singers, a sample you can find at 00:54 seconds (2:12 - time left)

humble_rafi
Thanks for these songs.Indeed Hazrat Amir Khusro gave new dimension to Indian Music.His music and lyrics focused on Sufism, numerous poets were highly influenced by him.I think if we talk about a person in Delhi's history who is equally respected and loved by everyone that would be Hazrat Amir Khusro without a doubt.

Last time when i went to His Mazaar(grave) i saw renovation work was going on.One can see the Mazaar of Hazrat Nizamuddin Aulia,Hazrat Amir Khusro,Mirza Ghalib and Zauk within the distance of 100mts.If you cross the road you can see Huyaman Tomb, Where you can see the maximum numbers of Mughal's descendants mazaar.
ZaiRa
QUOTE(AzgarKhan @ Mar 6 2007, 05:41 PM) *

VIDEO - Sabri Brothers - Mannkunto Maula

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g52g1dlewdk

Sabri Brothers were great classical singers, a sample you can find at 00:54 seconds (2:12 - time left)

Man kunto Maula Fa haaza Ali Maula bow.gif
anjvajay

Mohe Apney Hi Rung Me Rang De

Click to view attachment
Inaam
Ab Jigar thaam ke baitho ke meri baari aai smile1.gif smile1.gif smile1.gif

Well, friends ! I think its time to share my collection with all of you. tongue1.gif I have just digitized all of my ‘Khusro’ collection. Will share one by one.
A log time ago (I guess in late 80s) Pakistan Television presented an amazing musical program ‘Sur Bahaar’ about Ameer Khusro. I remember, there were thirteen episodes of this program, and it was a very well written program. Music score was simply outstanding and marvelous. I think the composer was Wazir Afzal, a renound film music director.
EMI released a few of the songs from this program on an audiocassette. They also released another audio cassette it was based on the qawaalies of Khusro (from same program) sung by Sabri brothers.
I am starting my uploads with my most favorite ‘cheez’ from ‘Sur Bahaar’. It is sung by Nahid Akhtar & Chorus, ‘Aaj toona mein aisey banaoon gi, haryaale banne laadle ka’ , Khusro ke kalaam ke baare mein kuchh kehna, suraj ko chiragh dikhana hai.. wo apni tarha ke aik hi shaair thay… Hindu-Muslim culture ko jis tarha unhon ne joda aur paish kiya, koi aur na karsaka…
Unke kalaam mein Meboob ko paane ke liye kuchh bhi kar guzarne ki jo chaah hai, ye geet uski behtreen misaal hai…
Mehboob ko paane ke liye jaadu toone ka sahaara lena, aaj bhi Hindustan/Pakistan mein dekha ja sakta hai.. isko dilkash geet banaa dena toh bus Khusro hi ka kamaal hai..
Olti ke paani mein magar (?) chadhaaon gi
Mein kacche ghade bharwaoon gi
smile.gif
Aur ye sher toh mujhe khaas tor per pasand hai..
‘Jab dekho sohni mukh dikhe
Mein toh sangg lagaye phiraoon gi’

Kahye, Mohabbat ki aisi waaruftagi kahin aur dekhi hai aapne?
Aur apne mehboob se aisi shokhi bhi sirf Khusro hi kar sakte hain…
‘Nizamuddin Auliya, Rageele piya ko
Mein baandh pati se bithaoongi
smile.gif
Lijiye, Ab geet sunye aur feedback dena na bhooliye! smile1.gif

Click to view attachment
abhayp
QUOTE(Inaam @ Mar 17 2007, 02:08 AM) *

Ab Jigar thaam ke baitho ke meri baari aai smile1.gif smile1.gif smile1.gif

Thanks a ton, Inaam! Your post prompted me to recall my promise to digitise the Ameer Khusrau tape I had. Am starting the uploads with this post.

Circa 1985, HMV released an LP of Ameer Khusrau's compositions. The musical arrangement was by Murli Manohar Swaroop. The album consisted of three classical pieces, three 'geet-s', one ghazal, some 'doha-s', and two qawwalis. To make the uploads more sensible, I have grouped the files according to this breakup and have zipped them.

The complete list of what is on the album:

Side 1 (Title - Singer):
1. Dohe - Ghulam Mustafa Khan
2. Bandish (jo piyaa aavan kah gaye) - Sudha Malhotra, Krishna Kalle, Pushpa Pagdhare, Dilraj Kaur
3. Sawan Geet (amma mere baabaa ko bhejo jii) - ditto
4. Ghazal (zehaal-e-miskii.n) - Mukesh, Sudha Malhotra
5. Tarana (Raag Darbari) - Kankana Bannerjee
6. Mukarniyan (a series of riddles) - Vani Jairam, Krishna Kalle

Side 2 (Title - Singer):
1. Khyal (Raag Zilaf) - Jasraj
2. Khyal (Raag Eman Kalyan) - Pratap Narayan, Kankana Bannerjee
3. Qaul (man kunto maulaa) - Shankar Shambhu Qawwal
4. Rang (aaj ra.ng hai ai maa) - ditto
5. Dohe - Ghulam Mustafa Khan

Some notes:
- All uploads are mp3 files at 160 kbps.
- I have combined the two sets of doha-s into one file.
- Pratap Narayan is Jasraj's elder brother and the father of singer-actresses Sulakshana and Vijeta Pandit and music directors Jatin and Lalit; he is also Kankana Bannerjee's guru
- Krishna Kalle, Pushpa Pagdhare, and Dilraj Kaur all share one thing in common - O P Nayyar tried promoting each one of them during his post-Asha days.

Starting the uploads with the file of dohaa-s recited by Ghulam Mustafa Khan.

Click to view attachment

Warm regards,
Abhay
abhayp
QUOTE(abhayp @ Mar 17 2007, 01:02 PM) *

Side 1:
2. Bandish (jo piyaa aavan kah gaye) - Sudha Malhotra, Krishna Kalle, Pushpa Pagdhare, Dilraj Kaur

Uploading a zip file that has the three geet-s above. The ghazal has already been uploaded in this thread by someone else, so am not uploading it again.

Click to view attachment

Warm regards,
Abhay
abhayp

Side 1 (Title - Singer):

Side 2 (Title - Singer):

Here are the 3 classical pieces.

Click to view attachment

Warm regards,
Abhay
abhayp

Side 2 (Title - Singer):

Here is the last upload - the qaul/qawwali pieces by Shankar-Shambhu. (BTW, what is the exact difference between a qaul and a qawwali)?

Click to view attachment

Warm regards,
Abhay
Inaam

Thanks a ton, Inaam! Your post prompted me to recall my promise to digitise the Ameer Khusrau tape I had. Am starting the uploads with this post.

Circa 1985, HMV released an LP of Ameer Khusrau's compositions. The musical arrangement was by Murli Manohar Swaroop. The album consisted of three classical pieces, three 'geet-s', one ghazal, some 'doha-s', and two qawwalis. To make the uploads more sensible, I have grouped the files according to this breakup and have zipped them.

The complete list of what is on the album:

Side 1 (Title - Singer):
1. Dohe - Ghulam Mustafa Khan

Side 2 (Title - Singer):
5. Dohe - Ghulam Mustafa Khan

Some notes:
- All uploads are mp3 files at 160 kbps.
- I have combined the two sets of doha-s into one file.
- Pratap Narayan is Jasraj's elder brother and the father of singer-actresses Sulakshana and Vijeta Pandit and music directors Jatin and Lalit; he is also Kankana Bannerjee's guru
- Krishna Kalle, Pushpa Pagdhare, and Dilraj Kaur all share one thing in common - O P Nayyar tried promoting each one of them during his post-Asha days.

Starting the uploads with the file of dohaa-s recited by Ghulam Mustafa Khan.

Click to view attachment

Warm regards,
Abhay

Abhay! Will you believe I was looking for this complete album since many years. smile1.gif I have a few tracks of this album on a tape in compromising sound quality. I am so glade to find the whole album. Many many thanks bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif

anjvajay
Khuda deta hai to chhapar faad ke deta hai

Mai dekh raha hoon ki jis din mai apni pitari band rakhta hoon uske doosre din mujhe jyada fayda hota hai.

Abhayji,
Meri naak bhut jyada tej nahin hai lekin main ye sungh chuka tha ki aapke khazane me beshumar heere hain, aur mai intzar kar raha tha ki kab aapke gauhar barsen...aur wo barse aur khub barse...

Inaam Sahab,
Nahid ki awaaz me aapne aisa toona jagaya ki pahli bauchhar ka maza aa gaya.
Ummid hai badal jalad hi umad ghumad kar barsenge.

Uar aap dono ka shukr ada karoon?.. magar kyo?... kyo na Kabir ko yaad kroon...

'Man mast huwa tab kyo bole
Heera paayo gaanth gaanthiyayo...'
abhayp
Dear Inaam and Anjvajay:

I am delighted that the songs I uploaded meant something to you. The amount I have received from you folks (especially from Inaam on the Noor Jahan forum!) is incredible.

Warm regards,
Abhay
Inaam
Abhay & Anjvajay ji, I am so glade that u liked the song, here is few more from same album 'Sur Bahaar'

Saajan ye matt jaaniyo tohe bihhdat mohe ko chain
Singer: Mehnaz

Click to view attachment
Inaam
Ae ri sakhi mera tann mann mela, kaise suhaagan banoon
Singer: Tahira Syyad
Click to view attachment
Inaam
Chali re nai naar, nayo rang dhang
Click to view attachment
Inaam
And now my most favorite from this album..
Goondho ri maalan phoolon ka sehra
Click to view attachment

Thats all for the now, will upload rest of the tracks very soon! smile1.gif

anjvajay
QUOTE(Inaam @ Mar 21 2007, 02:49 AM) *

And now my most favorite from this album..
Goondho ri maalan phoolon ka sehra
Click to view attachment

Thats all for the now, will upload rest of the tracks very soon! smile1.gif

Thank you Inaam Sahab,
Waiting for rest...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.