Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tajmahal Video Songs
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Music Directors > Roshan
sbiswas2005
Friends...

Can someone pls share this video song from Taj Mahal..plzzzzz... Try to share the good quality...not the compressed one....

Paaon Chhu Lene Do - - Lata & Rafi - Taj Mahal (1963)

Waitng for the video....

Thanks in advance..

Subir
sbiswas2005
Mera request ka koi answer hi nahi de raha hai...look.gif

No one is sharing... sad1.gif

Subir
Nimii
ohmy.gif shocked.gif Aise dhamkaaya to sab darr hi tho jayenge na Biswasji tongue1.gif

afraid.gif
sbiswas2005
Mere liye koi nahi soch raha hai...Isi liye gussa aa raha hai....

Subir
Nimii
Haain! Agar hota to ab tak upload hota na tongue1.gif Mere paas bhi nahi hai mellow.gif Ab to kharidna parega jump.gif Thanks to Harihar for playing the song wub.gif
sbiswas2005
No one????????? cry.gif

Koi de do plssssssssssssssss...

Subir
anjvajay
QUOTE(sbiswas2005 @ Jan 18 2007, 11:03 AM) *

No one????????? cry.gif

Koi de do plssssssssssssssss...

Subir

Biswasji,
Mere samne 20mb ki lakshmad rekha hai,aur aap ki good quality ki shart hai.
Fir bhi mujh se jo mumkin huwa wo kar raha hoon...

Paon Chhu Lene Do Phoolon Ko Inayat Hogi
(3:06@1404kpbs, WMV)
Lyrics:Sahir
Pradeep Kumar-Beena Rai

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Taj Mahal ke Baki songs bhi mere pass hai agar aap chaahen tou...

Nimii
Anjvajay ji THANK YOU!

I was scared to announce to Biswasji that the vcd I bought was a total disaster sad.gif Disc one is not reading. Disc 2 is fine.

I will rip and u/l the songs on that tho' ninja.gif BUT I WANT DISC 1 TOO cry.gif sobsob.gif
ps: Btw why in the god's name have they blotted a beautiful black white movie with such horrendous colors? mad.gif ARE THEY OUT OF THEIR MIND? angry2.gif
sbiswas2005
Many many thanks to Anjvajay ji and Nimz for your initiativeness...I don't know about the quality of ur video..because now my connection is too slow to download this file...I am waiting for the better bandwith..and obviously i want all the songs from this film.

Sab se pahele try to upload "Jo Wada Kiya"... by Md. Rafi sahab

And rest of the songs one by one...

Thanks once again..

Nimz...tumhare liye ek suggestion hai...Tum Isobuster se CD ko hard disk mein copy karo..I think it will be an useful software to you...

If you don't have Isobuster...then download the attached link and open it by utorrent.....it is a very useful software...which can read bad CDs..

Subir
Nimii
Really ohmy.gif shocked.gif Ok sir ji jaise aap kahe bow.gif Danke Danke rolleyes.gif IF anything happens to my poor system after installation, I will come after you like this only chase.gif ninja.gif
anjvajay
QUOTE(Nimii @ Feb 1 2007, 09:14 AM) *

Anjvajay ji THANK YOU!

I was scared to announce to Biswasji that the vcd I bought was a total disaster sad.gif Disc one is not reading. Disc 2 is fine.

I will rip and u/l the songs on that tho' ninja.gif BUT I WANT DISC 1 TOO cry.gif sobsob.gif
ps: Btw why in the god's name have they blotted a beautiful black white movie with such horrendous colors? mad.gif ARE THEY OUT OF THEIR MIND? angry2.gif

Nimii,
Jahan tak mai janta hoon yeh film colored hi thi.
You can check it here:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0057555/

Kaya aapki disc 2 black & white hai? Ye Eastmancolor black & white kaise ho gaya?
Nimii
Na na it is eastman color only sad.gif But don't know why I always thought this was a B/w movie.. Nevertheless.. if I can fix the error I am gonna make it into B/w movie and rewrite the cd biggrin.gif I hate these blobs of color all over the movie mad.gif yikesssssssssss :E
anjvajay
QUOTE(Nimii @ Feb 1 2007, 11:13 AM) *

Na na it is eastman color only sad.gif But don't know why I always thought this was a B/w movie.. Nevertheless.. if I can fix the error I am gonna make it into B/w movie and rewrite the cd biggrin.gif I hate these blobs of color all over the movie mad.gif yikesssssssssss :E

B/w mujhe bhi pasand hai. Lekin mai chizon ko jameen me gaad kar antic banane ka tarafdaar nahi hoon.
Btw is gaane me agar color nahin hota tou phoolon aur paon ki khoobsurti ka kaya hota...
Nimii
Well phool aur paaon will still have the softness that is generally visible in a b/w movie. The skin texture of the actors (face complexion etc..) too looks clear and comfy to the eyes when compared to that of a color version. Do not know why but I have always found b/w photography miles ahead when it comes to having a class of its own. Don't know why unsure.gif May be just my way of seeing it.
anjvajay
QUOTE(Nimii @ Feb 1 2007, 12:01 PM) *

Well phool aur paaon will still have the softness that is generally visible in a b/w movie. The skin texture of the actors (face complexion etc..) too looks clear and comfy to the eyes when compared to that of a color version. Do not know why but I have always found b/w photography miles ahead when it comes to having a class of its own. Don't know why unsure.gif May be just my way of seeing it.

Aap apni jagah bilkul thik hain. lekin is gaane me Beena ke paaon me jitni gahri mehadi hai use agar B/W me badala jaye tou wo kala dhabba bankar rah jayegi. surkh-laal rang ki B/W me dikhana lagbhag namumkin hai. Haan B/W movies ko rang kar badrang banana mujhe bhi achchha nahi lagata.B/W Mugal-E-Azam mujhe rangin Mugal-E-Azam se jyada pasand hai.
anjvajay
Jo Wada Kiya Wo Nibhana Padega
(3:06@500kbps, WMV)
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Khudaa-E-Bartar Teri Zameen Par Zameen Ki Khatir Ye Jung Kyo Hai
(3:30@976Kbps, WMV)
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
anjvajay
Mushayara
(4:09@560kbps,WMV)
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
anjvajay
Jurm-E-Ulfat Pe Hame Log Saja Dete Hain
(2:55@587kbps, WMV)
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
anjvajay
Biswasji,
Disc 2 Nimmi ke pass hai.
Baaki songs ke liye ab aap unko pakdiye.
anjvajay
Pata nahi kaise mai is song ko bhool gaya...

Jo Baat Tujh Me Hai Teri Tasveer Me Nahi
(3:33@555Kbps,WMV)

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Now finally over to Nimii...
Nimii
Thanks for handing over the baton to me Anjvajay ji laugh.gif - I feel as tho' I am in a relay race hehehe!

Aap ne disc one saare gaane upload ki hai? unsure.gif

My disc shows 7 songs - 1. Jo Baat 2. Paaon Chhoo 3. Jo Wada 4. Apne Chehre se 5. Zurm-e-ulfat 6. Khuda-3-bartar and 7. Husn se hai duniya.
(thanks for the songs uploads - as I can get them now even tho' my disc 1 is not working - I am scared to install the prog that Biswas ji has given, considering my system being an old one and I don't want probs for the moment mellow.gif )

Disc 2 has 1. Chandi ka badan 2. Na re na na 3. Jo wada kiya part 2 and 4. Jo wada kiya part 3.

Will upload them tomorrow.

N
anjvajay
Nimii,
Pahle tou ye ki 'Ji' na lagaya karen warna mai bhi 'Nimii ji' shuru kar doonga.
Ummid hai dhamki kaam kar jayegi.
'Hushn Se Hai Duniya' maine jaanbujh ke upload nahin kiya. Mere paas Taj Mahal ki dou VCD hain ek Indus aur dusari T-Series ki dono me is song me itne sitAAre chamakte hain ki mujhe ye faisla karne par majboor hona pada ki apne doston ki aankho pe raham karoon.
Audio file is here:
Hushn Se Hai Duniya Hasin
(4:24@160Kbps,MP3)

Click to view attachment

'Apne Chehre Se'='Mushayra'.
Nimii
ohmy.gif ok ok Anjvajay no more ji's to you laugh.gif I am u/l rest of the songs from the album rolleyes.gif in a few minutes' time.
Nimii
I have four tracks handy here.

2 will be uploaded in wmv format (as the size is relatively ok) The other two are phenomenally big and it is not fair for members who have to download with the ratio being a damper. These 2 will uploaded in real media format and the wmv will be shared on an outer link.

Biswasji - jo wada kiya woh nibana parega.. Anjvajay did not give any wada but was sweet enough to take the pains of ripping and sharing it.(I owe a big thanks to him for that bow.gif ) I have done my bit of waada with the 2nd disc. Hope thou' are happy now laugh.gif

1963 Taj Mahal
Starring Pradeep Kumar and Bina Roy in the leading role, is a movie that should not be missed. The story of Prince Khurram and Anjuman Banu - has memoirs in the history, written all over the beautiful Taj Mahal. Some of the golden melodies scored by Roshan are worth hearing over and over again. Can be branded as timeless melodies with Rafi Sahab and Lata ji giving their best as always. Needless to say anything about Sahir ji's beautiful lyrics. Personally the songs have always affected me whenever I had visited the Taj - I could sense the lovers there, you may call me crazy, as I always linked Jo wada kiya with Taj .. and always seemed to reverberate in my ears. Then, when I was just in my last year of college when I visited Taj for the first time I sensed it and the song echoed in my mind and now after a decade when I visited Taj again, in May 2006 I still sensed the same feeling. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

1. Chanda Sa Badan - Asha Bhonsle, Sudha Malhotra, Mohd Rafi, and Mannadey
format -real media - target audience - xDSL/Cable Modem
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Heavy duty upload on this link
CODE
http://www.sendspace.com/file/s35ej3

2. Na Na Re Na Haatha Na Lagana - Suman Kalyanpur and Minu Purushottam

Click to view attachment

Heavy duty upload on this link
CODE
http://www.sendspace.com/file/g6cgld

3. Jo Wada Kiya Woh Part 2
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

4. Jo Wada Kiya Woh Part 3

format - Avi 320 x 240
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.