Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: famous interview-2nd part
Hamara Forums > Legends > Kishore Kumar
bobby mudgel
2nd part of saridon ke saathi
rom
Bobby,
Seriously, khush kar diya! Seeing the khazana you're so generously sharing, I wonder if you have Guru's interview with Ameen Sayani after SD Burman's death, where Guru sang Jeevan Ke Safar Mein Raahi?
Regards.
bobby mudgel
rom paaji s d burman vala bhi hai a ll u/l it very soon
mudit_mehta
Bobby bhai thanks for sharing this, its really the best thing to happen.. I am able to listen to Guru live in tete a tete..
Hats off buddy.. thumbs-up.gif
rom
obby mudgel:
rom paaji s d burman vala bhi hai a ll u/l it very soon

Ohe Thank you thank you! Maine woh interview ek BBC programme mein 10-12 saal pehle suna thha... The programme was called Music for Millions, about Hindi film music. Tab se use dobara sun na chahta thha... Bahut dhoonda par nahin mila camera.gif Thanks to you, will be able to listen to it again... Tusi great ho! bow.gif
romee
boobybhai thanks for such a great gift to all guru's fans sunglasses2.gif
if you can u/l jeevan key safar main w/o music that will also make me happy
thanks once again
rahulgopaljoshi
Hello Bobby Bhai..

Aap Great Ho Pajii !! ( In the same style as Kapil's Palmolive ad. ) - Bobby Da Jawab Nahin !!

Rahul GOpal Joshi
preet
this is really great Bobby...keep it up thumbs-up.gif
some years back about the same time as Kishore da's death i dont know if any one watched it or not... on DD metro a program came on kishore kumar a tribute by both his sons... they sang some songs...i remember one by Sumeet kumar "Sapna mann dekhe pariyon ka ek jahaan ho jinko hum chahe wo wahaa ho..." he must have been 6- 7 years old and the song was really really touching... do you happen to have it??
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.