Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: need "Jhoote tere Nain" from dil padosi hai
Hamara Forums > Music > Sangeet Ke Sitarey
anurag
Friends

Very recently I bought "Dil Padosi Hai" CD -- Lyrics by Gulzar, music by RDB and sung by Asha but much to my surprise I found that it was missing two songs - "Jhoote tere Nain" and "Saawan Sasura Sataaye". Swindlers! it seems there was a two tape version of it which had all before but then they cut two songs from it and put on one CD.

I do have a 48 kbps version of Jhoote tere nain that is very poor in quality.
Anyone cares to do a high quality rip of Jhoote tere nain from CD and upload for me if they have it? Thanks.

anurag
PS: BTW, if you have never heard it, you are in for a treat then, that is whenever you get to hear it.
anurag
ok, I found out that this song is available on another Asha's CD called "Rishte Bante Hain" which has exactly same set of songs that I have on my Dil Padosi Hai CD, except the one that I am looking for.
jairaj
Hi Anurag, good luck finding this. I am sure someone on this forum will have it
These people are so nice and friendly. It isa pleasure to be here.
anurag
Yes, chitralekha jee posted it for me in the Asha Bhosle section for me. I can hardly thank her..
Purple_Fairy
plz reupload the song jhoote tere nain, or give me the link...

i was looking for it too. thanks.
ganesh_deshpande
QUOTE(Purple_Fairy @ Dec 6 2006, 05:28 AM) *

plz reupload the song jhoote tere nain, or give me the link...

i was looking for it too. thanks.

its there for free download on cooltoad.com.......the link to the page http://music.cooltoad.com/music/song.php?i...7da8c816dca70f7

enjoy. its a treat no doubt. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.