Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Asha Videos
Hamara Forums > Legends > Asha Bhonsle
Priya
Hi friends,

Today a pal asked me if I had the video of raat shabnami and that is when I realised that with the new 2000 rule I can share Asha's old pop videos with U all.

There are 5 or 6 pre 2000 ones I think which feaure her.

For easier ul/dl I have split the 12+ mb file into 2. Dl botha nd extract one and U will get the whole video. smile1.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
august
QUOTE(Priya @ Nov 18 2006, 10:21 PM) *
Hi friends,

Today Auggie asked me if I had the video of raat shabnami and that is when I realised that with the new 2000 rule I can share Asha's old pop videos with U all.

There are 5 or 6 pre 2000 ones I think which feaure her.

Augz, here is raat shabnami for U. smile1.gif

thanks priya!! smile1.gif smile.gif
Priya
Augz later told me he asked if I had it to give it to me!!!! tongue1.gif
But us bahane mujhe thread ka idea mila. smile1.gif
Shahrukh3000
wow this is the song where i was looking for
can somone upload the audio version please
Priya
Sure. Will rip from my cd and ul soon. smile1.gif
august
could you please do one more thing? unsure.gif

i wanted to capture still images of asha from that video but i couldnt do it using print/ shift print etc.
i wanted the images where she is wearing green saree and standing beside Helen. unsure.gif

and another one where she is wearing white saree and a big pearl necklace. ( singing lines " taqdeer se yeh mil gaya mauka.. aage khud hi jaan lo.. aur kya kahen jaanam samajhaa karo.. biggrin.gif )

A
smile.gif
Priya
Sure Augz.
I was supposed to give a single frame shot anyway with the ul according to the new rules. Main to bhool hi gayi. afraid.gif
Priya
Auggie! Me too tried. Not possible with print screen! ohmy.gif
The pic slips here and there and the saved pics are empty!!!!! wacko.gif
Kaisa file hai yeh!!! cry.gif
august
QUOTE(Priya @ Nov 20 2006, 09:24 PM) *

i am facing the same problm..but print screen has worked before.. angry.gif

when i paste it into paint box, the imgae is only black background of wmp. sigh.gif

do you have vcd cutter software? it offers to capture images using F4 key or something. unsure.gif
Priya
I have used print screen too with other Asha videos. wacko.gif
I do not have vcd cutter. Does virtual dub get U images? I can try that.
Nimii
QUOTE(august @ Nov 22 2006, 11:51 AM) *
QUOTE(Priya @ Nov 20 2006, 09:24 PM) *

i am facing the same problm..but print screen has worked before.. angry.gif

when i paste it into paint box, the imgae is only black background of wmp. sigh.gif

do you have vcd cutter software? it offers to capture images using F4 key or something. unsure.gif

August run the video file (only in the case of .dat file it seems to work on my system) on window media player and use the key Ctrl + I and you can capture the snapshot, but you need to stop the file at the place you want to capture.

N
Priya
I did the same and got it pasted on a blank file. But once I saved it eitehr got cropped or disappeared. The file in photoshop seems to act like two movable layers with the picture acting elusive!
Nimii
I use a software called Irfanview and have had no problem in editing or working on images as far as resizing or getting the pasted screen shots. Do give it a try!

Priya
OK, will try that if the sw is small. I have never had prolems with any other video.
Can U try and see if U can get the frames Auggie wanted? Sow e can know if it a quirk of this cd issue or just Auggie and my cds are corrupted!!! laugh.gif
august
QUOTE(Nimii @ Nov 22 2006, 02:33 PM) *

August run the video file (only in the case of .dat file it seems to work on my system) on window media player and use the key Ctrl + I and you can capture the snapshot, but you need to stop the file at the place you want to capture.

N

its not working.. sad.gif
Charulata
Requesting for the Page 3 song in video format. TIA.
august
QUOTE(Charulata @ Nov 24 2006, 03:50 PM) *
Requesting for the Page 3 song in video format. TIA.

Charulata ji,

you must be talking about Huzoor e aala. smile1.gif

but that song is post-2000. hence it can't be uploaded. sigh.gif
Priya
Nice one. The na marte hum video featuring Asha, Diya Mirza and that cute model chap whose name I do not know. tongue1.gif

Screenshot to nahin mila but took a pic of the comp screen with digicam. biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Nimii
I am adding some youtube links of Asha ji songs from non-filmi albums cool.gif

Kabhi To Nazar Milao

link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=CporQA57S_4
Nimii
Here is the one with Asha ji and Brett Lee cool.gif

Source Link : http://youtube.com/watch?v=48eHkZfnGug
Priya
Oh great!!!! Thanks Nimzzie. jump.gif

I was looking for the Lee one. tongue1.gif Any idea how much bw is used up to view these?
Sanjay Dutt wala bhi milega kya?
Nimii
Haan re. Size is around 5 mb wink.gif

I will the other next one too wink2.gif
Nimii
Haan re. Size is around 5 mb wink.gif

I will add the next one too wink2.gif

Linky yeh hai biggrin.gif http://youtube.com/watch?v=sPbDCJHmgb0

Priya
Oh great!!!!!! Only 5 mb!!!!! Then no probs. clap2.gif Thanks. smile1.gif

The Urmi one has not been released so far. Guess when it all cools down, they'll bring in the fire. wink2.gif
august
yesterday i spent an hour watching these videos on youtube.
aapke dil mein.. and main tumhara hoon..

i also watched that video (17 minutes long) which was released when she collaborated with Cronos.
i didn't know she could speak English.
Nimii
August ji kindly give us the links too mellow.gif

Here is one with the Code Red

Link - http://youtube.com/watch?v=R-4gGVHWlV0
Priya
Wow Nimz!!!! I love this one.
Haan Auggie, Kronos link do na.
Can't we find any of these as downloadable files? cry.gif
Nimii
Kronos bhi milgaya ninja.gif

Beware:
17 mins (25 mb approx)

Courtesy: Source Link:http://youtube.com/watch?v=8xVbSOVEWVs
Nimii
Yes you can download. Use firefox browser and the plugin Videodownloader. Azgar has given the link how to go about it. Check Comp technology forum for more details blink.gif
Priya
Oh cool!!!! Thanks, Nimz.
Dl from hf or youtube? tongue1.gif Yahan dl karoongi to mera ratio jayega tel lene. biggrin.gif
Nimii
headbang.gif YOUTUBE se! It is linked to youtube wacko.gif where o where is it uploaded here hairpull.gif
Priya
Details mah dear, mere details. arrogant.gif
Well ab admin ne go ahead diya hai. Mere ratio ko zara sa bhi kharoch aaya to teri khair nahin. rotate1.gif
Nimii
headbang.gif Ab ye mat kehena link kahan hai meri maa cry.gif Har video ke saath link diya na.. You have to go that link and start playing the video. If the browser is ready with its plugin click on that small icon you see at the bottom of your browser a window opens and click on the download link given in that window. As the video is playin it means the file is getting downloaded simultaneously.

Try out re wacko.gif I was also struggling then, Azgar helped me out.

N smile.gif
Priya
Done all of it. I mean the firefoxy part. Ab bhideo dl try karna hai. I esp want the Kronos one and the Code Red one. I am hoping the new ones will be released soon and we will get them on vcd.
august
thanks Nimmi!

i did search for cronos video on youtube and then saw your link. smile1.gif

Azgar sahab has shared lot of videos of LM songs there. almost every song is contributed by him.

Priya,
cronos ka video pasand aaya? unsure.gif
mujhe bahot achcha laga. i have never seen any of her interviews on tv.
but i do remember the one with Veer Sanghvi on *+.

there she had mentioned one incidence with Code Red. (unsure.gif)
she had gone to London to record the song with them. she saw that one of the persons from their crew was wearing torn jeans.

she asked her son to give him some money. Nandu (he son) laughed and told her that he (the person) owned the studio and torn jeans was just his style. tongue1.gif
bigger_than_bollywood
QUOTE(august @ Jan 16 2007, 03:15 PM) *

thanks Nimmi!

i did search for cronos video on youtube and then saw your link. smile1.gif

Azgar sahab has shared lot of videos of LM songs there. almost every song is contributed by him.

Priya,
cronos ka video pasand aaya? unsure.gif
mujhe bahot achcha laga. i have never seen any of her interviews on tv.
but i do remember the one with Veer Sanghvi on *+.

there she had mentioned one incidence with Code Red. (unsure.gif)
she had gone to London to record the song with them. she saw that one of the persons from their crew was wearing torn jeans.

she asked her son to give him some money. Nandu (he son) laughed and told her that he (the person) owned the studio and torn jeans was just his style. tongue1.gif

That's really funny, even if she made it up. laugh.gif

Has anyone uploaded the Veer Sanghvi interview on utube? I couldnt find it.
august
M ji tongue1.gif

Priya,
did you see that she asks the interviewer in marathi 'gaaun dakhavu ka?'
(should i sing it) before she sings a song?

Veer Sankghavi ka interview i had recorded on cassette but lost it.
it was a crude way to record it by placing recorder next to TV. sad1.gif
Priya
Here is the video of chaha tha ek shaks ko featuring Isha Kopikkar and of course Ashaji. smile1.gif

RM file at 512 kbs. Split into 2 for easy dl/ul. Dl both files and extract one and they will automatically get joined.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.