Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chalti Ka Naam Gadi Title Music
Hamara Forums > Legends > Kishore Kumar
eskayes
I don't know if this was ever uploaded here earlier....

Title music of Chalti Ka Naam Gadi is quite interesting and unique....in the sense that this is one of the titles where a lead singer's voice has been specifically used for the title music...often you have one of the songs of the movie running in the background of title or some excerpts of the songs in the main movie...but this has been recorded purely for title per se...

Enjoy the vocal antics of Kishoreda in the title music....

esakyes
Marcilo
Thanks for posting this one. Yes, they have used Vocals in title music, which normally used to have mish-mash of music from songs.

Just finished listening to it, this one ends abruptly though
eskayes
QUOTE(Marcilo @ Nov 8 2006, 08:11 AM) *

Thanks for posting this one. Yes, they have used Vocals in title music, which normally used to have mish-mash of music from songs.

Just finished listening to it, this one ends abruptly though

Yes Marcie it looks as if it is a second or two short as the music is scaling down the octave....i guess one more note should have been there...actually the next is immediately the scene where the three brothers are in front of their raam pyaari trying to start it...may be that one bit has got cut in the video..i will check up again in any case...
eskayes
eskayes
I am sure every KK fan will have this song,Haal Kaisa Hai Janab Ka... but most versions i have seen on CDs and vinyl are incomplete..in the sense that the song just fades out towards the end of last stanza of the song...

Here i am posting the complete song...take a note of the last part..with both male and female voices (of KK and Asha) at two different scales..it sounds marvellous...this also has a prelude of about two minutes of dialogue..which just adds to the romantic effect of the song...
eskayes
GURUFAN
QUOTE(eskayes @ Nov 9 2006, 11:51 PM) *

I am sure every KK fan will have this song,Haal Kaisa Hai Janab Ka... but most versions i have seen on CDs and vinyl are incomplete..in the sense that the song just fades out towards the end of last stanza of the song...

Here i am posting the complete song...take a note of the last part..with both male and female voices (of KK and Asha) at two different scales..it sounds marvellous...this also has a prelude of about two minutes of dialogue..which just adds to the romantic effect of the song...
eskayes

wow sks,

kahan se dhoonda yaar??

good collection

Marcilo
I am sure every KK fan will have this song,Haal Kaisa Hai Janab Ka... but most versions i have seen on CDs and vinyl are incomplete

If its Film version, what is the duration?
azad
QUOTE(Marcilo @ Nov 13 2006, 08:20 PM) *
I am sure every KK fan will have this song,Haal Kaisa Hai Janab Ka... but most versions i have seen on CDs and vinyl are incomplete

Total length = 6:20 with 2:05 of dialogues preceding the actual song.
eskayes
QUOTE(azad @ Nov 13 2006, 07:34 PM) *

QUOTE(Marcilo @ Nov 13 2006, 08:20 PM) *

Total length = 6:20 with 2:05 of dialogues preceding the actual song.

Yes Marcie, it's the film version....and thanks to Azad, he has already updated the duration of the song...

Download it Marcie, you wont regret it...unless of course, you have the full song from the movie i.e. the last part...as i said in most versions the song fades out...

Meanwhile, here is the rare one from this film....
In Haathon Se Sabki Gadi Chal Rahi Hai
Film: Chalti Ka Naam Gadi
Singer: Kishore Kumar and chorus
Duration: 03:18
Encoding: 128 kbps

eskayes
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.