Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For Download
Hamara Forums > TV Series > Oldies-Goldies
sbiswas2005
Bahut brilliant upload Warpji.....But in rapidshare I cannot download after 30 days naa...? It has some limitations...

Can't u upload all these in this thread? That will be very nice of you...

SB
Warp
Sbiswasji- ab thoda time mila hai - is thread mein uploading ke liye. Sorry for the delay!!
Warp
And some more:

Warp
And some more:

Warp
Finally
LEGENDRAFI
Great uploads. All the title music clips are of course great but so are the memories of those great days when I was growing up in the 80s and the 90s. DD was the only channel and the TV shows had so much innocence and sincerity, even though the production values and technology was very primitive, these shows were still miles ahead of the kind of rubbish that is being served today in the name of daily soaps.

Most of these shows had great values and one could get together and watch them with the entire family and have a great time, especially on Sunday mornings when we had great shows from 7-10am. Shows like Ramayan, Mahabharat, Street Hawk, He-Man, Malgudi Days and the rest. Those were indeed the golden days of Indian TV.

Nevertheless, great work Warp ji.
Rockisnotdone
thanx
thesaaint
am desperately looking for Tap Tap Topi Topi song from Alice in Wonderland series on DD. It would be great if anyone could share it with me. Thanx
Shubham

Thanks Warp

Reminded me of my young days when DD was the only source of entertainment. Those programmes have left a deep impact on us.

Thanks for taking me to nostalgia

Shubham
fiftysomeone
Yeah, these oldies can still give goosebumps.

Marcilo
Warp, it would have been helpful to add file names too, now since all files are gone itís hard to know what was uploaded.
Not sure what files were uploaded huh.gif sad.gif
sbfan
thanks warp for sharing this treasure. whend dd was only channeld how eagerly we would wait for programmes to come and enjoyed all.. at that time programmes were free from too much ads too..
I have less memory of discover of india but remember pataliputra and chanakya episodes in it if i m not wrong

i am currently reading this book

Thanks again
sbfan
QUOTE(sbiswas2005 @ Nov 3 2006, 09:53 PM) *

Bahut brilliant upload Warpji.....But in rapidshare I cannot download after 30 days naa...? It has some limitations...

Can't u upload all these in this thread? That will be very nice of you...

SB

Respected Biswasji

yes reapidshare demands premium user for unlimted downloading otherwise had to wait.. but here are small steps in which u can easily get second download without waiting after first download.
1.after first download delete cookies.
2. restart the net connection. in BB its 1 second task.
3. click on second download. it will not ask for wait

regards
sbfan
Anand Pathak
hi, all
i want to be a " YEH JO HAI ZINDGI ' TITAL SONGS FOR ANY FORMAT LIKE MP3. AVI
THANKING YOU

ANAND PATHAK
BHUJ KUTCH
GUJRAT INDIA
chin2
i want to have the link for tamas 1987... i think you'll b able 2 it...

thanks.. i hp u bakk...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.