Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: rafi saab song awesome
Hamara Forums > Legends > Mohd Rafi
zamanat
salamz all rafi saab lovers this is a top song of the legend hope u all enjoy it
Bawra Jay
QUOTE (zamanat @ Jul 8 2004, 04:43 PM)
salamz all rafi saab lovers this is a top song of the legend hope u all enjoy it

Is it the same one from Anokhi Ada ? Jitu , Rekha wali movie ?

Another gr8 song in same movie...by kishore da.....

Haal kya hai dilo ka naa pucho sanam....aapka muskurana ghazab dhaa gaya... ek tau mehfil tumhari hasi kum naa thi... us pe mera taraana ghazab dhaa gaya....
Chitralekha
Rekha's tummy looks like a tire in this one. LOL fattest heroine I ever saw in a movie.

Jeetu looks handsome and the song is sung nicely but Rekha ne poora kachra kar diya achhe khaase gaane ka.
Bawra Jay
QUOTE (Chitralekha @ Jul 8 2004, 10:09 PM)
Rekha's tummy looks like a tire in this one. LOL fattest heroine I ever saw in a movie.

Jeetu looks handsome and the song is sung nicely but Rekha ne poora kachra kar diya achhe khaase gaane ka.

Come on now...gaane ko tummy se kya lena dena... rolleyes.gif lol... Yes I agree she was not that gr8 looking or figure ,etc...not at all any good looking even in Namak Haram also.... aur aaj dekho 50+ and still slim & tall as ever..... Infact Jennie Craig , Weight Watchers, etc should use her example to market their products... ha ha ha lolz

By the way do you remember from which movie she came back with a total new appearence ? Was is GHAR with vinod mehra ? or even earlier to that movie...

Nimii
QUOTE (Bawra Jay @ Jul 9 2004, 08:02 AM)

Come on now...gaane ko tummy se kya lena dena... rolleyes.gif lol... Yes I agree she was not that gr8 looking or figure ,etc...not at all any good looking even in Namak Haram also.... aur aaj dekho 50+ and still slim & tall as ever..... Infact Jennie Craig , Weight Watchers, etc should use her example to market their products... ha ha ha lolz

By the way do you remember from which movie she came back with a total new appearence ? Was is GHAR with vinod mehra ? or even earlier to that movie...

Bawra ji it was Khubsoorat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N smile.gif
Talaikya
I don't know when she remade herself, but she did a wonderful job and never looked back! I wonder if she went under the knife, that was the talk then... but baatein to bahut hoti hain, sach kise pata?? If she did it all herself... well then... (in dire need of smilie that doffs a hat!)

T
Bawra Jay
QUOTE (Talaikya @ Jul 8 2004, 10:58 PM)
I don't know when she remade herself, but she did a wonderful job and never looked back!  I wonder if she went under the knife, that was the talk then... but baatein to bahut hoti hain, sach kise pata?? If she did it all herself... well then...  (in dire need of smilie that doffs a hat!)

T

Smilie chahiye ? Tau apun ko bolne kaa na..... apun ke pass bahoot hai..... haan sirf CRILIES nahi de sakta hu smile.gif smilies here it is user posted imagefor hat's off (also u could find this in my waadiyan mera daman post)
Chitralekha
QUOTE (Nimii @ Jul 8 2004, 07:36 PM)
Bawra ji it was Khubsoorat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N smile.gif

Khubsoorat was very nice. I gotta admit. She looked pretty. Dina Pathak ne kya acting kee hai! This one had the same swing that they used in Chupke Chupke. biggrin.gif Hrishida ne furniture bhi wohi istemaal karvaya.
Talaikya
QUOTE (Chitralekha @ Jul 9 2004, 09:20 AM)
This one had the same swing that they used in Chupke Chupke. biggrin.gif Hrishida ne furniture bhi wohi istemaal karvaya.

haaaiiii rabba ab to yeh log furniture bhi pehchan ne lage! blink.gif By the way, Chupke Chupke was hilarious. I still remember "P.K.Srivastava aaye hain" like I remember Sholay's "angrez jab marte hai to use suicide kehte hai" hahhahah...

T
Bawra Jay
Yaar Dina Pathak ki acting tau GOLEMAAL mei daad deni padeygi........ a total opposite of Khubsurat character.... a hilarious movie..........

haaaiiii rabba ab to yeh log furniture bhi pehchan ne lage!

Talaikya ji aage aage dekho.... kaunse color ki BINDI , SAAREE , SANDAL pehni thi yeh bhi pehchaan ne lagenge.... by the way is it true ? I 've heard girls have very good observation power....... but afsos wink.gif limited to just what I mentioned above ha ha ha ha
Chitralekha
QUOTE (Bawra Jay @ Jul 8 2004, 09:20 PM)
Yaar Dina Pathak ki acting tau GOLEMAAL mei daad deni padeygi........ a total opposite of Khubsurat character.... a hilarious movie..........

haaaiiii rabba ab to yeh log furniture bhi pehchan ne lage!

Talaikya ji aage aage dekho.... kaunse color ki BINDI , SAAREE , SANDAL pehni thi yeh bhi pehchaan ne lagenge.... by the way is it true ? I 've heard girls have very good observation power....... but afsos wink.gif limited to just what I mentioned above ha ha ha ha

Golmaal ki to baat hi aur hai, no comparision there. Sandals aur Golmaal padha to yaad aaya woh scene jiss waqt Kamla ji yaane ke Dina Pathak jaati hai Ram Prasad Sharma ke ghar kyon ki aaj to sir ghar pe aane wale hai maa ki tabiyet dekhne, jinnko saans ki taqleef ho gayi hoti hai aur Kalma Shrivastav bahot nervous ho gayi hai kyon ki pehle kabhi maa ka role to kiya nahin aise aur iss pe yeh bhi chhupana hai ki ek woh bhi to hai jo nahin hai! lol meaning ke Laxman Prasad Sharma. Aur jab Bhavani Shankar ghar mein daakhil hote hai, woh aise table pe baithi hui hai aur ekdam se khadi ho jaati hai, *thud* as Nimu would say, sir takra gaya shelf se, natraj ki moorti ko pranaam karti hai, aur jaise room mein jaati hai, Ratna, arre RamPrasad ki eklauti bahen ishara karke kehti hai, Kamla ji is wearing like 3 inch high heels sandals. ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
laugh.gif
I can ramble all night.
Pradeep
QUOTE (Bawra Jay @ Jul 9 2004, 02:32 AM)

Dont know about her younger days. But these days she does yoga. Infact she brought out an audio tape explaining various aasanas and how to do this and that .
Pradeep
QUOTE (Talaikya @ Jul 9 2004, 04:06 AM)
QUOTE (Chitralekha @ Jul 9 2004, 09:20 AM)
This one had the same swing that they used in Chupke Chupke. biggrin.gif Hrishida ne furniture bhi wohi istemaal karvaya.

haaaiiii rabba ab to yeh log furniture bhi pehchan ne lage! blink.gif By the way, Chupke Chupke was hilarious. I still remember "P.K.Srivastava aaye hain" like I remember Sholay's "angrez jab marte hai to use suicide kehte hai" hahhahah...

T

lol.. yes chupke chupke was fun in whole.. To Do Go... lol smile.gif This To Do funda was used in Alsi Naqli. Was this first? or were there any b/w movies before Asli Naqli?
unni
QUOTE (Chitralekha @ Jul 9 2004, 12:28 AM)
Dina Pathak...Ram Prasad Sharma...Kamla...Laxman Prasad Sharma... Bhavani Shankar...

Will somebody please clue me into this Khoobsoorat GOLEMAAL? And she threatens to be "BACK SOON"! unsure.gif
Bawra Jay
Unni bhai, You have to watch the movie to understand all that wink.gif..... I am still laughing reading her post.... I mean that is exactly how it happened in movie too.... line by line.... ha ha ha
Talaikya
I have to see this movie again, kal ke kal! (Golmaal). Unniji (and all you much married men)you will appreciate this, when my better half ordered it, maine "aankhen dikhayi thi".... hahhahahah

T
Flex001
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Trust you women only to notice furniture, slender figures and Mausi Dina; I always took Golmaal to be a film ridiculing that great Indian male tradition, the moustache. I hear 'tached men even have a slogan in India along the lines of "muchh nahin tau kuchh nahin". Just loved this dialogue of Utpal Dutt's in the film, which went something like "jiski muchh saaf hai uska man saaf nahin ho sakta." He was onto something man, I mean look what's happened to western society after doing away with the 'tach fad back in the 1950s!!!!!

They just don't make them like they did!!! thumbs-up.gif

You guys seen Katha another side-splitting movie?

Flex
unni
QUOTE (Talaikya @ Jul 9 2004, 12:58 AM)
I have to see this movie again, kal ke kal! (Golmaal). Unniji (and all you much married men)you will appreciate this, when my better half ordered it, maine "aankhen dikhayi thi".... hahhahahah

T

Is fillum ko kaiee saal pehle dekha tha. Ab yaad nahin hai. Uske baad shaadi hui. sad1.gif Phir sab golmaal hi golmaal hai. blab.gif Fillum ko dobara dekhne ki zaroorat nahin hai. doh.gif
Bawra Jay
ha ha ha ha ha....... kyu bhai pehle gaaya karte thay....."Jaruraat hai jaruraat hai jaruraat hai....kalawati ki.....seva kare jo pati ki........ Aur aab ? Pappu ki mummy...... tu badi nikaami....meri jaan ko bache rote hai....aur tu khele yahan rummy...... LOL..... JK unnibhai......... believe me this part of the life is also fun wink2.gif...... Golemaal hai bhai saab golemaal hai.......
stormey
Zamanat bow.gif dont know how to thank u 4 uploading that song indeed its just simply awesome Tere dil mein zara si jaga mile thumbs-up.gif If you got more of these type lata/rafi duets dont be shy to upload. I just love these 60's n 70's lata rafi duets . So pls pls pls continue uploading

jump.gif jump.gif
unni
QUOTE (stormey @ Jul 9 2004, 02:08 PM)
dont know how to thank u 4 uploading that song indeed its just simply awesome Tere dil mein zara si jaga mile

stormey-ji:

smile1.gif Shukar hai aapney gaaney ke lines ka zikar kiya. Aajkal Forum mein ithna shor machney laga hai ke patha nahin chalta gaana kahan U/L kiya gaya hai.angry2.gif Aur mainey socha tha shaanti se kuch gaaney sunoon! sad1.gif
princeali
Zamanat bhai.........Thanks alot for that song........it's a beautiful duet.......if you have any more Rafi/Lata duets, please upload them.

Cheers

Ali
Chitralekha
QUOTE (Flex001 @ Jul 9 2004, 05:48 AM)
laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

Trust you women only to notice furniture, slender figures and Mausi Dina; I always took Golmaal to be a film ridiculing that great Indian male tradition, the moustache. I hear 'tached men even have a slogan in India along the lines of "muchh nahin tau kuchh nahin". Just loved this dialogue of Utpal Dutt's in the film, which went something like "jiski muchh saaf hai uska man saaf nahin ho sakta." He was onto something man, I mean look what's happened to western society after doing away with the 'tach fad back in the 1950s!!!!!

Flex

Very true. As doctor mama urf Kidar urf David said "sharaafat koi chidiya hai to mooch mein ghosla banaati hai?" Most funny was when Ramprasad's mooch comes off while eating at his place as to-be-daamaad. The way Kalindi and Bhavani Shankar run around the home is craziest.

Woh toond pighlaane wala scene bhi kya khoob hai, aur uss ke baad, "bhaiyaaaaaaa, urmiiiiii urmiiiii ..... " *waa*waaa* "urmiii maa banane wali hai" ohmy.gif both of them run to Urmi's room.

Urmi: Mahinder, main tumse bahot pyaar karti hoon, aur main tumhaare bacche ke maa banane wali hoon"
Bhavani Shankar: kahaan hai woh badmaash!!
Urmi: yeh kya hai daddy. this is the limit. yeh dekhiye glycerin ki bottle, yeh drame ki kitaab aur yeh (removes her dupatta that she is wearing on top of salwar) hamare college mein function hai aur main drama mein hissa le rahi hoon. aaiye na daddy baithiye, akele mein mazaa nahin aa raha tha. achha to aap Mahinder hai.
Daddy: Mahinder kaun?
Urmi: jisse main chupke se shaadi kar rahi hoon
Daddy: HEY HEYYYYYYYYYY
Urmi: I AM NAATAKING!!
Bua: beti, aise naatak kyon karti ho, jai santoshi ma, bhakt prahlad aise naatak karne chahiye.
Urmi: aap sunege ya nahin?
Daddy: ha bolo
Urmi: Mahinder....
Bua: aise nahin kehte beti, kehte hai "ajeee sunte ho..."
Urmi: O MY GOD! *thud on forehead with her palm*
yeh modern naatak hai bua. suno.
Mahinder, main tumhaare bacche ki maa banane wali hoon
Daddy: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESHHHHHH!!!!

Aaj ke liye kaafi poseur.gif

Katha was awesome. I felt so sorry for Nasir though. Faarooq Sheikh was so mean. Very light movie and funny one too. Specially the neighbors were hilarious, the newlyweds. LOL
Nice movie over all.
Bawra Jay
Kuch din aur wait karo Talaikya ji , Chitralekha ji saari film yahi dikha denge...... wink2.gif
Flex001
QUOTE (Chitralekha @ Jul 10 2004, 09:32 AM)

Katha was awesome. I felt so sorry for Nasir though. Faarooq Sheikh was so mean. Very light movie and funny one too. Specially the neighbors were hilarious, the newlyweds. LOL
Nice movie over all.

"Aji Sunte Ho....." Bechaari Shoba Khote. ROFL

Just love that word, Eeeeessshhh; does it mean anything?

Yes yes, those newly weds! I remember this part when he's about to go to work for the first time after his marriage and they're both crying like he's off on some long voyage.

Naseer and Farooq were excellent. Yeh, you really do feel for Naseer, it's like he's carrying the troubles of the whole chaal on his shoulders. laugh.gif

I must watch it again soon!

Flex

PS All these others are great too, but so hard to get hold of where I am - good thing I copied them at the time. wink2.gif

Yahan Wahan

Meri Biwi Ki Shaadi

Chhotisi Baat

Daamad

Kisi Se Na Kehna

Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron

Naram Garam

Golmaal

Katha

Angoor

Pasand Apni Apni

Shaukheen

There are more.....
Pradeep
QUOTE (Chitralekha @ Jul 10 2004, 04:02 AM)
QUOTE (Flex001 @ Jul 9 2004, 05:48 AM)
laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

Flex

Very true. As doctor mama urf Kidar urf David said "sharaafat koi chidiya hai to mooch mein ghosla banaati hai?" Most funny was when Ramprasad's mooch comes off while eating at his place as to-be-daamaad. The way Kalindi and Bhavani Shankar run around the home is craziest.

Woh toond pighlaane wala scene bhi kya khoob hai, aur uss ke baad, "bhaiyaaaaaaa, urmiiiiii urmiiiii ..... " *waa*waaa* "urmiii maa banane wali hai" ohmy.gif both of them run to Urmi's room.

Urmi: Mahinder, main tumse bahot pyaar karti hoon, aur main tumhaare bacche ke maa banane wali hoon"
Bhavani Shankar: kahaan hai woh badmaash!!
Urmi: yeh kya hai daddy. this is the limit. yeh dekhiye glycerin ki bottle, yeh drame ki kitaab aur yeh (removes her dupatta that she is wearing on top of salwar) hamare college mein function hai aur main drama mein hissa le rahi hoon. aaiye na daddy baithiye, akele mein mazaa nahin aa raha tha. achha to aap Mahinder hai.
Daddy: Mahinder kaun?
Urmi: jisse main chupke se shaadi kar rahi hoon
Daddy: HEY HEYYYYYYYYYY
Urmi: I AM NAATAKING!!
Bua: beti, aise naatak kyon karti ho, jai santoshi ma, bhakt prahlad aise naatak karne chahiye.
Urmi: aap sunege ya nahin?
Daddy: ha bolo
Urmi: Mahinder....
Bua: aise nahin kehte beti, kehte hai "ajeee sunte ho..."
Urmi: O MY GOD! *thud on forehead with her palm*
yeh modern naatak hai bua. suno.
Mahinder, main tumhaare bacche ki maa banane wali hoon

Aaj ke liye kaafi poseur.gif

Nice movie over all.

Kya memory hai.. clap1.gif
aj2001
i get the classic Microsoft error when trying to play this file
MS problem explained

ermm how can I play it? Guys stick with mp3 where ever possible more easy to work with I think.

AJ bye.gif
Bawra Jay
QUOTE (aj2001 @ Jul 12 2004, 10:34 AM)
i get the classic Microsoft error when trying to play this file
MS problem explained

ermm how can I play it? Guys stick with mp3 where ever possible more easy to work with I think.

AJ bye.gif

Its because the file is protected by license control. Your computer needs to have a valid license to play that file..... like you have the treasure chest but everytime u wanna open it , it has to grab a license key wink2.gif....

I had not downloaded the song as already had it but am wondering how come those 46 download user where able to hear them ? ya fir just download and delete....ha ha ha... that can't be true......Ok I just downloaded the file to check it out and as I was telling you its same license issue.....

Check this with storemy and princeali as it seems they could listen the songs wink2.gif

Stormey-->Zamanat  dont know how to thank u 4 uploading that song indeed its just simply awesome Tere dil mein zara si jaga mile  If you got more of these type lata/rafi duets dont be shy to upload. I just love these 60's n 70's lata rafi duets . So pls pls pls continue uploading

Princeali-->Zamanat bhai.........Thanks alot for that song........it's a beautiful duet.......if you have any more Rafi/Lata duets, please upload them.

Cheers

Ali
aj2001
Thanks @Bawra Jay for clearing what the problem is.

So I wont be able to hear this song then sad1.gif
Zamanat sahib upload in mp3 please or dont use the licence feature.

thanks
aj

princeali
Aj bhai,

When you come to that licence page.......you have to press the "Migrate Licence" button and you will be able to listen to the song.......that's how it worked for me.....I had a problem burning this song......because you can't burn songs ripped from CD's on Nero.

Zamanat bhai, can you please upload this song without the license feature so that it can also be used for cd burning purposes tongue.gif

Cheers

Ali
ghulam
Mohd Rafi/Asha Bhosle -Tere Dil Mein

film-Anokhi Ada 1973 music-Laxmikant Pyarelal

128kbps-revival cd ripp

enjoy:)

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.